PDA

View Full Version : SPC Card comes to Big Blue Canada

bbemp_can
August 3rd, 2010, 05:46 AM
Did anyone get all of the SPC card merchandising stuff in their fed-ex from a couple days ago?

Apparently, the cust gets a free popcorn when they purchase or rent something. I think this is pretty cool, but none of us have any idea how we're supposed to redeem it, there was no bar-code included and we couldn't find it in the e-mail. Maybe later this week...?

I phoned head office yesterday and it went straight to voice mail and I was like...wtf? and then "facepalm!, its a holiday, i forgot, they're not open 365 days of the year" :rolleyes:

I phoned another store and they didn't get one either. Oh well, I guess it will just be an over-ring credit :mad:

This seems like a decent idea, might get some more traffic into the store...what do you guys think?

BUYMECAR
August 3rd, 2010, 06:22 AM
free popcorn, whoop-dee.

MamaSmurf
August 3rd, 2010, 08:54 AM
Anyone been around long enough to remember when we took Airmiles? That was an easy one, just scanned the card and they got their points. I wonder if they will set up the SPC the same way.

CoffeeCup
August 3rd, 2010, 02:57 PM
Yeah i refuse to put up the signs for the SPC until they provide a barcode or something to actually redeem this offer without using credits. Another win for Blockbuster :D

I remember having that card when i was in high school, but i honestly never ever remember using it. At that point in life kids just think it's cool to have cards in their wallets lol Or thats how i felt anyway, until i started owing cards money :mad: