PDA

View Full Version : Icahn sees the light...

KAWLIGA
March 21st, 2011, 02:09 PM
http://www.thestreet.com/story/11053480/1/icahn-blockbuster-worst-investment-i-ever-made.html?cm_ven=GOOGLEN

DavidNewlySL
March 21st, 2011, 02:14 PM
http://www.thestreet.com/story/11053480/1/icahn-blockbuster-worst-investment-i-ever-made.html?cm_ven=GOOGLEN

thank you kaw for the news we had in another thread :confused:

KAWLIGA
March 21st, 2011, 02:15 PM
No problem...

Flantanella
March 21st, 2011, 02:32 PM
poor david last hope for a turn around just keeps fading away in the night

DavidNewlySL
March 21st, 2011, 02:35 PM
poor david last hope for a turn around just keeps fading away in the night

I am just living my life sir...turn around or not..ill still do what i have to do to survive..but thanks for the thought..continue to hold a 10 year grudge like kaw...if the company closes..ill be gone..but u2 will still be here posting :cool:

Damien Oujia
March 21st, 2011, 03:08 PM
thank you kaw for the news we had in another thread :confused:

If somebody didn't read that other thread this is news to them!

So does this mean Ichan is out of the bidding war?

wheresmikey
March 21st, 2011, 03:29 PM
I am just living my life sir...turn around or not..ill still do what i have to do to survive..but thanks for the thought..continue to hold a 10 year grudge like kaw...if the company closes..ill be gone..but u2 will still be here posting :cool:

So if the company closes you won't be posting here anymore? Won't we miss you?

Hot Head
March 21st, 2011, 03:29 PM
FUCK BLOCKBUSTER

YAY ICAHN (sort of)

Ghost of AtlanticVamp
March 21st, 2011, 05:53 PM
Wow, this is a definite show of humility from Icahn. I'm just used to "rah-rah" from him and Keyes, so "worst investment I ever made" is refreshingly honest.

DavidNewlySL
March 21st, 2011, 07:58 PM
So if the company closes you won't be posting here anymore? Won't we miss you?

aww ill miss u2 mikey...:)..nice sarcasm sir..

KAWLIGA
March 21st, 2011, 08:31 PM
See David...it appears that you're not "winning" this thread...
yet I am "BANGING 7-GRAM ROCKS"...that's how I roll... asshole.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0NIMTPYYcU

DavidNewlySL
March 21st, 2011, 08:46 PM
See David...it appears that you're not "winning" this thread...
yet I am "BANGING 7-GRAM ROCKS"...that's how I roll... asshole.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0NIMTPYYcU

You sir will never be as cool as Charlie Sheen :)

AbandonedDreams
March 22nd, 2011, 05:12 AM
You sir will never be as cool as Charlie Sheen :)

Charlie Sheen may have been cool once upon the time, but right now he's completely fucking insane and I wish people would stop watching the train wreck so he'd shut up, get his life in order, and actually try to make nice with his family.

psycoma
March 22nd, 2011, 08:37 AM
Charlie Sheen may have been cool once upon the time, but right now he's completely fucking insane and I wish people would stop watching the train wreck so he'd shut up, get his life in order, and actually try to make nice with his family.

i couldn't agree more. I wish people would stop pandering to him and pretending that what he's doing right now is anything more than batshit crazy and grounds for involuntary committal for anyone without millions of dollars in the bank. He's got kids for fuck's sake he needs to start acting more like a parent and less like a spoiled child who's parents finally left him alone for the weekend...

Sometimes you DON'T need to just say 'what the fuck' and take some chances...

Hot Head
March 22nd, 2011, 10:58 AM

It seems to me that he is becoming his character or is fed up with the process of the show. Remeber him stating that when the CEO's came down it was 1:00 and time to stop having fun. Maybe since he thinks he is superior than them he does not have to take that shit or he is making a statement that he wont put up with management.

Flantanella
March 23rd, 2011, 09:19 AM

That may be david, but you are a pawn in this company. Pawns are the first to go. You may go on and on how "oh if the company closes, then I will find another job" Have you really been searching, instead of living in your fantasy how the company may turn around. Take my advice and edit your resume every week, on CB and monster. Those edits will make your resume on the top search. In a few weeks you should have a new job.

But its funny how I see you bitching at Mom in another thread, how rent is so high and you cant afford to be with no job. So you still stay on the sinking ship and even though people here have offered you advice to get on the damn life boat. You say "no no I am good thanx, I got my resume out there, but thanx for wishing me out of a job"

I see this happening to you if you stay. You go on and work your ass off for some idiot DM, that doesnt know shit about a business. They tell you to sell 30 rewards or whatever other crap that the company thinks might be a hit. You do it, and dont make your goal. They yell at you and threaten you with a job. Sooner or later LP comes into the picture, and forms some "investigation" on you. DM then offers you a choice to quit or be fired.
Whatever you choose will fuck you in the end, and good luck getting UE. As the fucking company will do whatever possible to make sure they dont pay you a dime.

But hey that wont happen in your dream world.. cause blockbuster will turn around and treat their workers well

DavidNewlySL
March 23rd, 2011, 04:54 PM
That may be david, but you are a pawn in this company. Pawns are the first to go. You may go on and on how "oh if the company closes, then I will find another job" Have you really been searching, instead of living in your fantasy how the company may turn around. Take my advice and edit your resume every week, on CB and monster. Those edits will make your resume on the top search. In a few weeks you should have a new job.

But its funny how I see you bitching at Mom in another thread, how rent is so high and you cant afford to be with no job. So you still stay on the sinking ship and even though people here have offered you advice to get on the damn life boat. You say "no no I am good thanx, I got my resume out there, but thanx for wishing me out of a job"

I see this happening to you if you stay. You go on and work your ass off for some idiot DM, that doesnt know shit about a business. They tell you to sell 30 rewards or whatever other crap that the company thinks might be a hit. You do it, and dont make your goal. They yell at you and threaten you with a job. Sooner or later LP comes into the picture, and forms some "investigation" on you. DM then offers you a choice to quit or be fired.
Whatever you choose will fuck you in the end, and good luck getting UE. As the fucking company will do whatever possible to make sure they dont pay you a dime.

But hey that wont happen in your dream world.. cause blockbuster will turn around and treat their workers well

Once again flant..and ive said this in other threads to you, but apparently you forgot how to read. I am on CB and monster..and 15 other websites with my resume. I have had my sister, who is a professional in resume building and an accountant, perfect my resume. I have never once bitched at mom..I was merely stating my grievance of rent..I actually talk to mom frequently and have never had an issue with her.

Just because you got fired..and were screwed..I get that, but stop taking your frustrations out on me, some of us do still enjoy our jobs.

Hot Head
March 23rd, 2011, 05:13 PM
Once again flant..and ive said this in other threads to you, but apparently you forgot how to read. I am on CB and monster..and 15 other websites with my resume. I have had my sister, who is a professional in resume building and an accountant, perfect my resume. I have never once bitched at mom..I was merely stating my grievance of rent..I actually talk to mom frequently and have never had an issue with her.

Just because you got fired..and were screwed..I get that, but stop taking your frustrations out on me, some of us do still enjoy our jobs.

Your sister is a professional resume builder? Insane was that the main job requirement to be an accountant?

AbandonedDreams
March 24th, 2011, 05:06 AM
It seems to me that he is becoming his character or is fed up with the process of the show. Remeber him stating that when the CEO's came down it was 1:00 and time to stop having fun. Maybe since he thinks he is superior than them he does not have to take that shit or he is making a statement that he wont put up with management.

I believe he's entitled to whatever opinions he wants about the show and whatnot. But in actuality, it was his own behavior that got him fired. I haven't followed his story as much as others on here probably have, but he keeps saying he wants to be a part of his kids lives, yet turns around and talks about tiger blood, WINNING, and something about Vatican assassins (?). None of this makes any sense, I don't believe he's clean (or maybe he is but he's completely insane now) and I don't think insane ramblings are going to earn him back the right to see his kids.

Flantanella
March 24th, 2011, 08:34 AM
Jesus its like talking to a brick wall. Just because you are on those sites means crap. You have to keep updating them every week to be on the top. Its a flaw in the system so you dont have to pay the high fees. Get it now? If you are on the top searches, you get most of the calls.

Now if you are an accountant, one question. What the fuck are you doing working at cockbuster? Accountants are high in demand and do that little edit and you would get a better job in a week.

Lol I am not talking my frustrations out on you. Far from it actually, I just enjoy mocking all the posts of "good news" you tend to make on this company.

Flantanella
March 24th, 2011, 08:35 AM
I believe he's entitled to whatever opinions he wants about the show and whatnot. But in actuality, it was his own behavior that got him fired. I haven't followed his story as much as others on here probably have, but he keeps saying he wants to be a part of his kids lives, yet turns around and talks about tiger blood, WINNING, and something about Vatican assassins (?). None of this makes any sense, I don't believe he's clean (or maybe he is but he's completely insane now) and I don't think insane ramblings are going to earn him back the right to see his kids.

His ramblings seem to be getting his job back on CBS

Hot Head
March 24th, 2011, 02:04 PM

Your not WINNING

movieking
March 24th, 2011, 02:20 PM
Your not WINNING

You're not either.

zooworker
March 24th, 2011, 02:33 PM
Who is???????????

Hot Head
March 24th, 2011, 03:15 PM
You're not either.

I have tiger blood I am Definatly WINNING