PDA

View Full Version : To Blockbusterstore482

Flantanella
April 1st, 2011, 02:53 PM
I really grown fond of you, cause it seems you avoid me at all costs. Especially when I reply to your bullshit posts

Now what I have done:

I did apologize to you for taking my anger out on you. It was easy to take the anger out on some company guy, when the company was fucking me over.

I did hold back when you had family troubles( and sent them my prayers)
Regardless of how much I am an asshole, I dont wish ill will on my enemies family

You told me to call you, which I have done. Yet you dont respond. What is 10 mins to you

What are you going to do now?

Either way I look to forward to calling you out on all your BS

Blockbusterstore482
April 1st, 2011, 03:15 PM
I really grown fond of you, cause it seems you avoid me at all costs. Especially when I reply to your bullshit posts

Now what I have done:

I did apologize to you for taking my anger out on you. It was easy to take the anger out on some company guy, when the company was fucking me over.

I did hold back when you had family troubles( and sent them my prayers)
Regardless of how much I am an asshole, I dont wish ill will on my enemies family

You told me to call you, which I have done. Yet you dont respond. What is 10 mins to you

What are you going to do now?

Either way I look to forward to calling you out on all your BS

I have avoided you on purpose on several occasions in hopes to avoid a thread throw down. I do not think I avoid you all the times tho I would have to check my post to see if that is true.

You have apologized and did in fact stay off of me when my father was ill. You did call me, but after I looked into your issue I was not allowed to call you back. I do have rules I have to follow.

I do disagree with you that my post are BS but I would be lying if I did not say they have a positive view, and one that comes from someone from an office.

I am going to do what I have always said I would do. I am here as long as Blockbuster wants me to leave.

Thanks for the post...

Flantanella
April 1st, 2011, 03:23 PM
Such a worthy response. Yet I call bullshit

So you looked into my issue and some asshole Sl would cause so much trouble that you cant call back. Believe me I tried to cause trouble but as you so defend your UE post. I ended up being screwed by the company and the state. So go ahead and say how UE is so easy for any worker, but the fact remains that you have a company to defend you. For all UE cases, and they make sure you guys dont pay a damn cent.

Well I am no longer with the company so whats 10 mins on the phone. Are you really that scared to talk to me

Blockbusterstore482
April 1st, 2011, 03:28 PM
Such a worthy response. Yet I call bullshit

So you looked into my issue and some asshole Sl would cause so much trouble that you cant call back. Believe me I tried to cause trouble but as you so defend your UE post. I ended up being screwed by the company and the state.

Well I am no longer with the company so whats 10 mins on the phone. Are you really that scared to talk to me

I looked to see if I could get involved and based on the issue I could not. When I defend the UE, it is only for the closing stores. I do not agree with all the UE cases that are disputed around the country. I can't change that. I do know closing store employees will get UE and there is no reason to make their life anymore depressing by telling them they are not.

Call me one week from Monday and I will speak to you. I am not sure what you hope to get out of the conversation but if you think it will help, I will listen.

Flantanella
April 1st, 2011, 03:33 PM
message me your office number again

Hot Head
April 1st, 2011, 03:46 PM
I looked to see if I could get involved and based on the issue I could not. When I defend the UE, it is only for the closing stores. I do not agree with all the UE cases that are disputed around the country. I can't change that. I do know closing store employees will get UE and there is no reason to make their life anymore depressing by telling them they are not.

Call me one week from Monday and I will speak to you. I am not sure what you hope to get out of the conversation but if you think it will help, I will listen.

Let me call you too I want to tell u the Story on how I was fired I think you will get a kick of it! I will impress so don't distress it's not a boring story but i would love to tell you it! Pm me you phone number

Flantanella
April 1st, 2011, 04:13 PM
Out of respect I say to pm your number, you yet have done so.....Hmmmm

and to make things clear. I gave you mad props for least being here and saying who you were. Unlike the rest of the company assholes that hide behind guest login

Blockbusterstore482
April 1st, 2011, 04:25 PM
Out of respect I say to pm your number, you yet have done so.....Hmmmm

and to make things clear. I gave you mad props for least being here and saying who you were. Unlike the rest of the company assholes that hide behind guest login

OMG...really I didn't do this fast enough? I do have a life outside of this you know....hell I even went and had some food..

Flantanella
April 1st, 2011, 04:28 PM
Funny you say this, when I see you check this post 3 times since my last post

Blockbusterstore482
April 1st, 2011, 04:31 PM
Funny you say this, when I see you check this post 3 times since my last post

I know but having to delete PMs in order to send a new takes a few extra seconds. I told you to call me a week from Monday so I had plenty of time to get you the number...

By the way...make sure everyone knows that you had the number at one time, so it is not like I am hiding. Please be in a good mood when you call me as my tolerance level has been a little low.

Flantanella
April 1st, 2011, 04:33 PM
Oh I will be in a perfect mood, just to point out. The first number you gave me and the one you just did. Totally different numbers, maybe the reason I never heard from you the first time

BBW[BlockBusterWorker]
April 1st, 2011, 04:51 PM
Couldn't this whole dispute have been settled via PM?

Hot Head
April 1st, 2011, 05:10 PM
;344264']Couldn't this whole dispute have been settled via PM?

No. It was flant to call out bb482. And bb482 showed that he may take care of business and settle a dispute long before you were posting

CoffeeCup
April 1st, 2011, 05:23 PM
I think the shocking news here is that Flant claims to have good moods :D

almondSM
April 1st, 2011, 05:27 PM
this seems a bit redundant at this point.

Hot Head
April 1st, 2011, 05:44 PM
this seems a bit redundant at this point.

All this negativitiy is making me mad !

BBW[BlockBusterWorker]
April 1st, 2011, 05:51 PM
I would be pissed off too if I was Flant but I think 482 is sort of viewed as some sort of Blockbuster God or something. He's got his own ass to worry about.

almondSM
April 1st, 2011, 06:10 PM
;344273']I would be pissed off too if I was Flant but I think 482 is sort of viewed as some sort of Blockbuster God or something. He's got his own ass to worry about.

Agreed. There is nothing 482 can do within his power to fix your situation. Can he listen to you bitch? sure. Can he respond to your messages? sure. But i can tell you right now that he is doing a whole lot more than I would do if i was in his shoes. From what i hear, the corporate office is hemorrhaging their staff at a rapid pace, and he's got his own job to fear for when we get new leadership. So, unfortunately, Flant cannot be 482's number 1 priority. Maybe try approaching him when the dust settles?

Or, maybe just try to have a bit of respect for him. You chewed into him about the issue (and have since apologized) and yet he still gave you the time of day after that. You made this thread for him, to once again reiterate the same points that have been mentioned post after post. You then snapped at him for not responding to you via PM with his office number after giving him merely an hour to do so.

482 is not a superhero, he cannot make BBV pay you the UE that you probably deserve, and while i'm sorry that BBV forced you into a shitty circumstance with no UE, it is hardly 482's fault, and it's doubtful that any conversation you are to have with him would actually benefit you other than just a tirade of venting.

Just Breathe 09
April 1st, 2011, 07:40 PM
Very True Almond, No one is really safe right now. When these new owners come in, they could totally do a sweep of staffing. Blockbusterstore is coming here and answering our questions the best he can, he has his hands tied in some situations and sometimes he cant even really get into things Ive personally told him about due to his restrictions, yet I believe he puts the best effort he can into talking to us. He is not a God or a Wizard, he doesnt have a luxury,PDiddy style office to sit in with big bad toys either. We all deserve better as employees at this company and the DMs and RDOs especially need a complete overall on training and communications and surVeys 100 perecent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is not professional...

Just Breathe 09
April 1st, 2011, 07:41 PM
how do you change your color on here and bold? Its not working for me

MaximusX7
April 1st, 2011, 07:46 PM
Like this NOOB

HelloItsMeMOM
April 1st, 2011, 08:17 PM
Flant,

Have you tried fighting the fact that you did not get unemployment? You do have the right to appeal. OR get a lawyer ...

Best wishes
MOM

Just Breathe 09
April 1st, 2011, 08:21 PM
Like this NOOB

LOL....Not a newbie but thank you anyway. I change the color and bold first but it just comes out black

psycoma
April 1st, 2011, 08:24 PM
LOL....Not a newbie but thank you anyway. I change the color and bold first but it just comes out black

I've been typing what i want, then highlighting it after and clicking the B or the color or w/e....so far that's worked for me...do you have all your codes turned on? (bb code, etc) not sure if that would do anything but worth a look

Just Breathe 09
April 1st, 2011, 08:29 PM
I think it is, Im gonna try and see if this is a new color when I post this Thank you psy-that was a good suggestion

psycoma
April 1st, 2011, 08:39 PM
I think it is, Im gonna try and see if this is a new color when I post this Thank you psy-that was a good suggestion

np, glad i could help :)

BlockbusterLuvsU
April 1st, 2011, 08:40 PM
This is like watching Fatal Attraction.

KAWLIGA
April 1st, 2011, 09:15 PM
This is like watching Fatal Attraction.

Or watching an episode of GLEE..

OzMan
April 1st, 2011, 11:27 PM
Or watching an episode of GLEE..

The entire thread is like Glee meets West Side Story.

And excuse me whilst I go work on a script treatment ;)

fireyjewels
April 2nd, 2011, 05:52 AM
Soon it is going to turn into Basic Instinct...........

Blockbusterstore482
April 2nd, 2011, 08:59 AM
Oh I will be in a perfect mood, just to point out. The first number you gave me and the one you just did. Totally different numbers, maybe the reason I never heard from you the first time

First number I gave you was to my desk. Based on your current post I gave you the main number for Blockbuster.

zooworker
April 2nd, 2011, 10:07 AM
I think the shocking news here is that Flant claims to have good moods :D
ROFLMAO:D
how do you change your color on here and bold? Its not working for me
You really don't want to go there, WickeMistress caused an uproar over that.:(

Just Breathe 09
April 2nd, 2011, 10:10 AM
Thank you Zooworker-All is well in the kingdom now

AbandonedDreams
April 2nd, 2011, 01:44 PM

When I first joined, you were considered a n00b until you hit 1000 posts, no matter how long you'd been here. It took me forever to be de-n00bed. The only exception I know of was katiebell, just because she'd been around sooooo long with so few posts.

wheresmikey
April 2nd, 2011, 05:28 PM
Awesome.

A font discussion thread.
don't yu hate comic sans serif?
LOOK HOW BIG MY WORDS ARE!!

Veruka_Salt
April 2nd, 2011, 05:41 PM
Looks like someone might need to overcompensate for a certain short-coming...

BUYMECAR
April 2nd, 2011, 09:13 PM
i want to call you too, bbv482!

oh, not for bb reasons. i'm just curious as to what you're wearing...

itirnitii
April 2nd, 2011, 10:59 PM

New cologne called: oblivious.

(No, not really I <3 482 - not sarcasm)

Veruka_Salt
April 3rd, 2011, 02:42 PM
I am here as long as Blockbuster wants me to leave.

Was this a bit of a cheeky pun, or a Freudian (pink) slip?

Just Breathe 09
April 3rd, 2011, 03:54 PM

I noticed that and was wondering if I should say something lol. I figured he meant stay and not leave. At least he spells right unlike some DMs I know who write worse than my five year old niece

AbandonedDreams
April 3rd, 2011, 06:09 PM
Hey, Just Breathe. If I were you, I'd go to the members list and look up every post by someone named Wicked Mistress. It would be beneficial to us all.

Just Breathe 09
April 3rd, 2011, 06:50 PM
Hey, Just Breathe. If I were you, I'd go to the members list and look up every post by someone named Wicked Mistress. It would be beneficial to us all.

Abandoned Dreams- I figured it out. Why is this being discussed still? lol I really didnt mean to start a debate about a question I asked. I apologize if I pissed anyone off by asking how to do something

OzMan
April 3rd, 2011, 10:21 PM
Abandoned Dreams- I figured it out. Why is this being discussed still? lol I really didnt mean to start a debate about a question I asked. I apologize if I pissed anyone off by asking how to do something

It's not you asking the question, it's all the bloody jokers who overheard the answer, and thought they were being creative, when in reality, they were just playing in their own faeces..... but then again, they'd do that anyway :D

Veruka_Salt
April 4th, 2011, 06:02 AM
Someone needs coffee... or a nap.

djblade
April 4th, 2011, 09:05 AM
We all need to get onto a conference call with bb482! hahah

Just Breathe 09
April 4th, 2011, 09:14 AM
It's not you asking the question, it's all the bloody jokers who overheard the answer, and thought they were being creative, when in reality, they were just playing in their own faeces..... but then again, they'd do that anyway :D
Thank you for making me laugh. Its good to know I didn't overthrow a governbment lol

psycoma
April 4th, 2011, 09:21 AM
"We forget sometimes that you don't know what we know." One of the stock things I say to all new hires while I'm training them. In other words, if we're going over something too fast, don't just nod and smile, stop us and ask us to repeat it. If we ask you to do something and you have not been trained, don't just muddle through and hope for the best. Speak up, ask questions, get it right.

This translates into all areas of life, including working font codes on the intertubes...not all of us were born with an HTML manual shoved up our asses :p

AbandonedDreams
April 4th, 2011, 02:55 PM

I know you figured it out. Your posts were all a different color, and WM was the last and only poster person I knew of who did that. It didn't go over very well, and since I like you I was trying to save you from people jumping down your throat about it. I just happened to not be here while it was being discussed and saw it later. I'll just keep my mouth shut next time, I guess.

Blockbusterstore482
April 4th, 2011, 02:58 PM

Family Guy Boxers, ankle soxs, and white T-shirt.

Blockbusterstore482
April 4th, 2011, 02:59 PM

Wow...there is a bit of truth in both versions of the statement.

Just Breathe 09
April 4th, 2011, 03:00 PM
I know you figured it out. Your posts were all a different color, and WM was the last and only poster person I knew of who did that. It didn't go over very well, and since I like you I was trying to save you from people jumping down your throat about it. I just happened to not be here while it was being discussed and saw it later. I'll just keep my mouth shut next time, I guess.

No Im not mad at you, I do thank you for saying something I just felt bad because I thought I did something bad and I dont know who this wicked person is and dont know the history of there interactions here. I just hate writting in black sometimes because its easier to read post that arent in the same color range. But I do like your screenname by the way, very creative.

Just Breathe 09
April 4th, 2011, 03:21 PM
Family Guy Boxers, ankle soxs, and white T-shirt.

LOL...Thats dirty.

psycoma
April 4th, 2011, 03:54 PM
Wow...there is a bit of truth in both versions of the statement.

I would have preferred you to say black calf socks and flip flops (or any sandals really). I'm going to pretend you did instead and go have a shower. Bee Are Bee.