PDA

View Full Version : If Keyes had a moustache...

KAWLIGA
April 6th, 2011, 07:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b93mTVukuiE

BBStoreMgr112233
April 6th, 2011, 08:57 PM
If Kaw only had a life....

DavidNewlySL
April 6th, 2011, 08:58 PM
He is just wasting space because now if the company fails..it will be dish network, so he is still wrong lmao...poor Kaw..years and years of waiting.:confused:

itirnitii
April 6th, 2011, 10:01 PM
He is just wasting space because now if the company fails..it will be dish network, so he is still wrong lmao...poor Kaw..years and years of waiting.:confused:

Blockbuster already failed didn't it? They went bankrupt. If some billion dollar powerhouse comes in and claims them by force that doesn't really constitute salvation...

As far as I'm concerned, Blockbuster is Dish's bitch. Blockbuster had its chance and it nosedived so now they are in Dish's hands, and if they grow or fail it's because of what Dish chooses to do.

SuspectRoll
April 6th, 2011, 10:16 PM
Blockbuster already failed didn't it?

Does that mean KAW can leave now?

DavidNewlySL
April 6th, 2011, 10:49 PM
Blockbuster already failed didn't it? They went bankrupt. If some billion dollar powerhouse comes in and claims them by force that doesn't really constitute salvation...

As far as I'm concerned, Blockbuster is Dish's bitch. Blockbuster had its chance and it nosedived so now they are in Dish's hands, and if they grow or fail it's because of what Dish chooses to do.

Correct you are, but you missed the whole point of what I was saying.

Flantanella
April 7th, 2011, 06:37 AM
David just came in his pants with that news.

KAWLIGA
April 7th, 2011, 08:23 AM

As far as I'm concerned, Blockbuster is Dish's bitch.

Exactly...

Hot Head
April 7th, 2011, 02:01 PM
Does that mean KAW can leave now?

No it does not

itirnitii
April 7th, 2011, 03:04 PM
Correct you are, but you missed the whole point of what I was saying.

Sorry, I didn't mean it as a correction to your statement, just an addendum really. Kaw has already won as far as I see it - and I by no means am a Kaw endorser - I just believe that he was right, they hit rock bottom and went bankrupt: Blockbuster failed. It's great and all that another company came and swooped up the company on a golden horse and all, but it doesn't change the fact that Blockbuster is still a failure and went bankrupt as such. Blockbuster, from now on, will never truly be Blockbuster. They will always be Dish now. It would be one thing if Blockbuster and Dish came to a mutual agreement to join forces, but this was a forced bankruptcy auction.

I'm glad and thankful to see many people will probably get to keep their jobs, for now, as that's always a great thing.

zooworker
April 7th, 2011, 03:19 PM
Why do I waste so much of my life watching the youtube crap posted here...

Hot Head
April 7th, 2011, 03:38 PM
Why do I waste so much of my life watching the youtube crap posted here...

Because you have no life.

LeaderOfShifts
April 8th, 2011, 06:59 AM
They will always be Dish now. It would be one thing if Blockbuster and Dish came to a mutual agreement to join forces, but this was a forced bankruptcy auction.

As long as I keep getting a check, I don't care who owns the company. I mean, it couldn't possibly be any worse than it was...(fingers crossed)