PDA

View Full Version : I'd just like to say.....

underemployed
July 24th, 2011, 11:25 AM
http://static.libsyn.com/p/assets/2/d/d/3/2dd3297069b35f99/finger.jpg

SCREW YOU Blockbuster!

The couple months or so since I've been gone have been great!

Flantanella
July 24th, 2011, 01:11 PM
No Fuck you Blockbuster

BBVTyrant
July 24th, 2011, 03:28 PM
It does feel good to be gone from a company that treats its employees like absolute shit. Looking back, the methods at trying to control the minds of their employees were absolutely pathetic. The stress placed on employees for not meeting ridiculous quotas for Reward sales or Movie Passes ... or even such things as not making candy bundle quotes for high markup confection items which everyone can get far less expensive at a grocery store ... and making them think that these items, along with putting a sell-through item on row 2 as opposed to row 1 of a certain endcap would make all the difference in the world to the company.

This company preached accountability across the board and I held my managers and other employees accountable for things in their control. It's just a shame that corporate could hold everyone accountable but itself in the company's demise. It was everyone else's fault for the position the company was in except for corporate.

What a disgusting company. I enjoyed 2-3 years of it, but afterwards I suffered for another 2 1/2 years when things began to take a turn for the worst with the company before I finally accepted the writing on the wall and took off. I am ashamed to admit I wasted that much of my life there.

zooworker
July 25th, 2011, 05:46 AM
http://static.libsyn.com/p/assets/2/d/d/3/2dd3297069b35f99/finger.jpg

SCREW YOU Blockbuster!

The couple months or so since I've been gone have been great!
No, screw you America....

DoctorDan
July 25th, 2011, 07:14 AM
BBVTyrant: That's one if the most concise, well worded testaments to one's experience I've ever read on this board. Nice work!

Hot Head
July 25th, 2011, 07:17 AM
fuck Blockbuster

zooworker
July 25th, 2011, 08:15 AM
fuck Blockbuster
Your typical response.....

Hot Head
July 25th, 2011, 08:58 AM
Your typical response.....

business as usual

zooworker
July 25th, 2011, 09:07 AM
business as usual
Thanks, without your huge letters, it would be so hard to read :rolleyes:

Hot Head
July 25th, 2011, 09:14 AM
Thanks, without your huge letters, it would be so hard to read :rolleyes:

zooworkers eye sight is poor

Business as usual

zooworker
July 25th, 2011, 09:18 AM
zooworkers eye sight is poor

Business as usual
No, your is, since you post so big so I increased this so you could read it...

MamaSmurf
July 25th, 2011, 03:08 PM
You know, I LOVED my job, and was devastated to lose it... but now that I'm gone, I realized how exhausting it was (not to mention stressful). I do miss it though :(

underemployed
July 25th, 2011, 04:58 PM
You know, I LOVED my job, and was devastated to lose it... but now that I'm gone, I realized how exhausting it was (not to mention stressful). I do miss it though :(

lol, I'm the same, we don't miss all that exhausting and stressful stuff, what we miss is hanging out with coworkers and seeing our favorite customers. Everyone misses that part of the job! The rest can suck it!