PDA

View Full Version : Hostage

Ordinary Enemy
June 18th, 2005, 03:33 AM
What'd everyone think about this?

johnlow71
June 18th, 2005, 04:13 AM
gonna watch it today. looks pretty good.

yousickf'ingbastard
June 18th, 2005, 09:00 PM
Pretty bad movie. Can't wait for Die Hard 4.0

johnlow71
June 19th, 2005, 02:19 PM
BRAVO BRAVO great movie all around. nice twist at the end, im sure its been done before and cant recall what movie but it was a good twist. Props to bruce and the writer and props to the kid, the fkn crazy one.

SL_600
June 19th, 2005, 08:22 PM
It was a decent movie. I think I will recommend it to customers. A few twists that I didn't expect. That's always good.

yousickf'ingbastard
June 20th, 2005, 06:17 AM
the twists were predictable. hey if it was the bruce willis from die hard he would've kicked all the bad guys asses by doing something like he did in Die Hard 2 where he beat up the guys on top of the plane.

whorehoppin
June 20th, 2005, 11:31 AM
It was a decent movie - seemed like a rip-off of 24 season one though.

igniteice
June 27th, 2005, 05:52 PM
Hostage was horrid. Usually I enjoy movies more if I pay to see them in the theater - which in this case ... was the case. I enjoy them even more when I see them with friends ... which was the case again. So who knows how much this movie would have sucked had I waited to rent it and watched it by myself. I'm sure I would have turned it off at one point, like I do with a majority of other pretty bad movies.

Basically - the dialogue was crap. The plot holes were everywhere. The teenage characters were stupid as hell (not even sure if they were SUPPOSED to be even!) This whole movie just sucked. Nearly every critic agrees as well.

johnlow71
June 27th, 2005, 08:41 PM
lol ok................................................ ...............................

PolloDiablo
June 28th, 2005, 07:41 AM
.................................................. ......

lol omg omfg lolololololololoolololololololol.................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................ lolololololo omg omg omg omg omg rofl.............................................. .................................................. ........omg....................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............lol lolololo omg omfg.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................lol.............................. .............................

lol

johnlow71
June 28th, 2005, 11:32 AM
lol omg omfg lolololololololoolololololololol.................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................ lolololololo omg omg omg omg omg rofl.............................................. .................................................. ........omg....................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............lol lolololo omg omfg.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................lol.............................. .............................

lol

ummmmmm ok lol ??????????????????????????????????????

PolloDiablo
June 28th, 2005, 10:27 PM
ummmmmm ok lol ??????????????????????????????????????

OMG...............................................

LOL?

Beer_Monkey
June 29th, 2005, 10:09 AM
Wtf

Wtf

Wtf

BBEmployee101001001010101
July 28th, 2005, 12:46 PM
What'd everyone think about this?

Kickass movie ! I'm a huge fan of Ben Foster (also played in Bang Bang you're dead and has a part in six feet under) .