PDA

View Full Version : BBI Top Ten Mistakes

HonestSM
March 19th, 2006, 09:58 PM
1. Accept checks for unlimited amounts. Once I got one for $800 and of course...it bounced. It only took them 15 years to realize it was a mistake.
2. Not pay Over Time to store managers. In California BBI had to pay back ALL OT with interest for time they stole from SMs.
3. Hire Antioco. Pay him and his cronies over 100 million to run the company into the ground. He's got a ranch... while BBI lost money last five years and adds up in the billions. Need I say more?
4. Just cut labor...to make up for mistakes; after all is a controllable expense. Fuck the customers and fuck the employees.
5. Give a Million Dollars a week. remember that? Those sons of bitches did it all summer.
6. Rent unlimited number of games to VG accounts. Again, it only took about 15 years before they got tired of losing millions.
7. Eliminate late fees. Real bright to give away 25% of your revenue.
8. Keep games live. Out there...hoping that they would not get slashed. Again...time to learn...15 years.
9. Let Hollywood Video take the lead....and Netflix...and Gamefly...and EB Games...and Walmart..get the picture???
10. Lock all dvds and games in easy to steal cases. Slashers paradise!!

I got more....but sooo little time!

OzMan
March 20th, 2006, 12:57 AM
Ooh... can I play?:D

1. EOLF
2. EOLF
3. EOLF
4. EOLF
5. EOLF
6. EOLF
7. EOLF
8. EOLF
9. EOLF
10. If you haven't figured it out by now, perhaps BBI hiring you was actually #10;)

HelloItsMeMOM
March 20th, 2006, 06:16 AM
Multiple days rentals AND end of late fees ......

OzMan
March 20th, 2006, 08:20 AM
Multiple days rentals AND end of late fees ......

Yeah, but multiple days on the rentals didn't hurt just BBI, it hurt the ENTIRE industry. And if you remember correctly, HV actually started down this evil path with their 5-night rentals on EVERYTHING (including hot new releases).

EOLF was strictly a BBI-created boner, which very few have thankfully replicated.

HelloItsMeMOM
March 20th, 2006, 10:07 AM
Yeah, but multiple days on the rentals didn't hurt just BBI, it hurt the ENTIRE industry. And if you remember correctly, HV actually started down this evil path with their 5-night rentals on EVERYTHING (including hot new releases).

EOLF was strictly a BBI-created boner, which very few have thankfully replicated.

I stand corrected :)

HonestSM
March 20th, 2006, 05:06 PM
Fuck you Oz man. You're an agent for BB disseminating misinformation. You're in bed with all those imbeciles.

Aphrodite
March 20th, 2006, 05:57 PM
LMAO :D - Thats fucking hilarious :p

HelloItsMeMOM
March 20th, 2006, 06:30 PM
Fuck you Oz man. You're an agent for BB disseminating misinformation. You're in bed with all those imbeciles.

Believe me, he wouldn't bed those imbeciles with your weiner! :)

URBAN_COWBOY
March 20th, 2006, 07:56 PM
Believe me, he wouldn't bed those imbeciles with your weiner! :)and Koi pushing.:D

HonestSM
March 20th, 2006, 08:53 PM
It no secret that there are many DLs and other BB rats in here trying to sabotage this site. It's easy to identify who you all fuckers are. The fact is: you can't hide the truth forever. And so It's my job, in these times of darkness, to shine the light on the truth. And if you diagree. Explain where have I made a mistake.

zooworker
March 20th, 2006, 08:56 PM
It no secret that there are many DLs and other BB rats in here trying to sabotage this site. It's easy to identify who you all fuckers are. The fact is: you can't hide the truth forever. And so It's my job, in these times of darkness, to shine the light on the truth. And if you diagree. Explain where have I made a mistake.
So list them ;)
Who are they if you know:confused:

URBAN_COWBOY
March 20th, 2006, 09:29 PM
It no secret that there are many DLs and other BB rats in here trying to sabotage this site. It's easy to identify who you all fuckers are. The fact is: you can't hide the truth forever. And so It's my job, in these times of darkness, to shine the light on the truth. And if you diagree. Explain where have I made a mistake.I think the actual point was, your thread is not original. You post on here like you have fallen on some new information. This all old shit that everybody is aware of. You know nothing of what you speak as far as who is who on this site. Though if you have proof, let's see it. Back up your talk or just STFU.

HonestSM
March 20th, 2006, 10:04 PM
Go ahead mother fuckers...piss me off....I know all the weak points..!

ViciousVixen
March 20th, 2006, 11:07 PM
omg, you're a moran. ooohhh, you have a key. RETREAT! RETREAT!
If you think anything you say is going to get our collective panties in a twist, I seriously recommend you take a better look at some of the threads here. And if you have any semblance of a brain left in your egotistical head, I'd rethink taking on any of the other posters on this thread. You've been here since April of 2005 and you have 29 posts? Take a look around you. I've only been here since November of 2005, and I was on sabatical from Dec till mid-March, and have 6 times as many posts as you do. Before you make another dim-witted remark, take your thumb out of your ass and lick it. Taste familiar?

OzMan
March 21st, 2006, 02:00 AM

How about by not doing research?? Is that a good place to start??

I mean, it doesn't exactly take a rocket scientist, or even the usual rhesus monkey that Tony Soprano feels manages a BBI (you, obviously, had AJ working for you) to do the ONE FUCKING IOTA of research it would take to determine I..... listen carefully here, mmmkay..... DON'T WORK FOR BBI, NEVER DID WORK FOR BBI, AND NEVER WILL WORK FOR BBI!!!!!

Take your light of truth AND both hands, and attempt to locate your arse... I know you are having a difficult time finding it, so let me help.... it's the part of your anatomy that you speak from.

And, I fail to even comprehend how my questioning EOLF marks me as a BBI stooge. Aren't the kool-aid drinkers the ones that feel EOLF is the best thing since sliced bread, and that the books will magically cook themselves (like they did for the last THREE years for which you have to restate earnings) and make the idea look like the godsend that the more dense STILL try to claim it is??

orbitdvd
March 21st, 2006, 04:44 AM

Oz! Oz? How could you do this do me???

marc

OzMan
March 21st, 2006, 10:33 AM
Oz! Oz? How could you do this do me???

marc

Just like you, the only BBI agent I am is agent provocateur;)

(minus the illegal acts, of course)

URBAN_COWBOY
March 21st, 2006, 02:53 PM
Go ahead mother fuckers...piss me off....I know all the weak points...and I have a KEY!oh no, an idle threat on a message board about having a key. What will we do? You are a dumbfuck. Your lack of intelligence is frightening. It is amazing you are still alive.

Beer_Monkey
March 21st, 2006, 03:56 PM

woah, you on your Period or somthing dude, you need to chill the fuck out.

However theres a pit full of used medical needles over there, go play in it

Aphrodite
March 21st, 2006, 04:28 PM
Last edited by HonestSM : Today at 12:42 AM.

Originally Posted by HonestSM
Go ahead mother fuckers...piss me off....I know all the weak points...and I have a KEY!

Dont you love it when they get desperate and try to edit, but theyve already been quoted by someone else (Cowboy) so they just look even more stupid ;)

zooworker
March 21st, 2006, 04:37 PM
I'm so scared!:eek: He has a key. Opps he lost it. Dumb fuck probably lost his store key.
Idiot........
http://media.damnfunnypictures.com/dfp/noob_1.jpg

URBAN_COWBOY
March 21st, 2006, 04:54 PM
Dont you love it when they get desperate and try to edit, but theyve already been quoted by someone else (Cowboy) so they just look even more stupid ;)this is why I use the quote feature too much. I'm not going to let anyone get away with saying something stupid and then taking it back. That is hilarious that he tried to edit it. Just proves what a douchebag he is.

sar94pga
March 21st, 2006, 05:04 PM

shine the light of truth on what? this is a forum asshole. Public forum no less. times of darkness? are you fucking kidding me? we are in retail here buddy. its all slimey and shady. :confused:

AlPhonso
March 21st, 2006, 06:07 PM
yo, thers dls here? can u look at my sm? Hes hatin and shit and wont fuckin promot me 2 sl.

honstsm, can I com work 4 u? u sound liek fun and we can steel shit and that. What store r u? can u make me sl?

AlPhonso
March 21st, 2006, 06:08 PM
yo, honstsm, whats ur name mean? neaver herd of honst or honstsm b4

sar94pga
March 21st, 2006, 07:26 PM
yo, thers dls here? can u look at my sm? Hes hatin and shit and wont fuckin promot me 2 sl.

gee, i wonder why.....

zooworker
March 21st, 2006, 08:06 PM
yo, honstsm, whats ur name mean? neaver herd of honst or honstsm b4
Can't believe he even hired your dumb ass.

sar94pga
March 21st, 2006, 08:07 PM
Can't believe he even hired your dumb ass.
are there even ghetto's in toronto?

zooworker
March 21st, 2006, 08:09 PM
are there even ghetto's in toronto?
Hell, theres ghetto's in ever city.

sar94pga
March 21st, 2006, 08:09 PM
Hell, theres ghetto's in ever city.

i need to get out more :D

zooworker
March 21st, 2006, 08:14 PM
i need to get out more :D
Try your local zoo.:D

sar94pga
March 21st, 2006, 08:16 PM
Try your local zoo.:D

I keep lookin for one dammit. But i can't find one...so says my location... ;)

HonestSM
March 21st, 2006, 08:26 PM
OZMAN, URBAN COWBOY, ZOO WORKER, MAGDALYN, BEER MONKEY, APHRODITE: are all BB whores. Parasites called DLs, LPS, SMs, & Auditors. You make a parasite living. You don't earn a goddamn dollar while you run a sweat shop. You fat pigs. I know you. You can hardly get in your cars, hold eight hour meetings, live in fantasy world. But your end is near. I can assure you this much. BB won't be around very much longer. Stupid zombies like you are is the reason the company is going under. Not one of you fuckers has disputed any of my points. You why??? 'cause you can't handle the...truth!

Suck my MF balls!

sar94pga
March 21st, 2006, 08:27 PM
OZMAN, URBAN COWBOY, ZOO WORKER, MAGDALYN, BEER MONKEY, APHRODITE: are all BB whores. Parasites called DLs, LPS, SMs, & Auditors. You make a parasite living. You don't earn a goddamn dollar while you run a sweat shop. You fat pigs. I know you. You can hardly get in your cars, hold eight hour meetings, live in fantasy world. But your end is near. I can assure you this much. BB won't be around very much longer. Stupid zombies like you are is the reason the company is going under. Not one of you fuckers has disputed any of my points. You why??? 'cause you can't handle the...truth!

Suck my MF balls!

since HonestSm didn't mention my name, does that make me a BB whore? do i get a special nametag for that?

zooworker
March 21st, 2006, 08:28 PM

Suck my MF balls!
Hey Mother fucker, your back!
http://media.damnfunnypictures.com/dfp/noob_5.jpg

sar94pga
March 21st, 2006, 08:31 PM
SWEET!!!!!

I like purple and pink and pretty flowers!!!! :rolleyes:

emerica
March 21st, 2006, 09:08 PM

Suck my MF balls!

i love whoreing myself to blockbuster. PLEASE ADD ME

sar94pga
March 21st, 2006, 09:10 PM
i love whoreing myself to blockbuster. PLEASE ADD ME
I will make you a name tag too!!! :D

zooworker
March 21st, 2006, 09:41 PM
I will make you a name tag too!!! :D
I can just see it "E-Whore"

OzMan
March 22nd, 2006, 12:56 AM
OZMAN, URBAN COWBOY, ZOO WORKER, MAGDALYN, BEER MONKEY, APHRODITE: are all BB whores.

WTF?? Look up "whore" in the dictionary. Requires a transaction, payment of something. As BBI NEVER HAS and NEVER WILL pay me a penny, your argument is, by default, completely without merit. As are you.

Parasites called DLs, LPS, SMs, & Auditors. You make a parasite living.

So, you, HonestSM, feel that SMs are parasites? I'd say I'd have to agree with you. What do you do to provide value to your company?? MY company has grown, and grown well, as DIRECT result of my work. Matter of fact, it is worthless SMs JUST LIKE YOU who are parasites sucking away money that I could put to much better use. Ingrates.

But your end is near. I can assure you this much. BB won't be around very much longer. Stupid zombies like you are is the reason the company is going under.

You're so dense, you will NEVER get the irony of that statement. I HOPE it's people like me that will force BBI into bankruptcy. Only downfall is my tax money going to support people like you, cause after your store closes, NO ONE ELSE would be dumb enough to give you a job ever again!!!

URBAN_COWBOY
March 22nd, 2006, 05:40 AM

Suck my MF balls!Well, you cumguzzling little shit, I don't work for BB anymore. I couldn't care less if BB is around much longer, as my life and that of my family no longer depends on their paycheck.

I find all of this funny coming from a guy whose name is HonestSM. We don't dispute that BB is going down the shitter, it's true. The point was (how many fucking times do I have to post this in this thread) that you came on here and posted this shit like it was something new. Your "TOP 10" is something we all knew. You are just posting some random shit you heard from someone else and passing it off as your own to look intelligent.

As far as me being a whore, well, I can't argue with that. I guess I could because I don't get paid, so I am really more of a slut.

Now eat shit and die you little fucker.

ViciousVixen
March 22nd, 2006, 05:03 PM

Suck my MF balls!

this sounds suspiciously familiar...the nagging feeling that i know you is getting stronger. are you the "click"er?

HelloItsMeMOM
March 22nd, 2006, 05:19 PM
OZMAN ... are all BB whores. Parasites called DLs, LPS, SMs, & Auditors.

Honey, I know Ozzie personally .... I have been to two of his stores .... and he has helped me through one of the worst nights of my life. I can assure you he would rather sell his soul to the devil than work at Blockbuster. On the other hand, I am as sick as a dog and I sit here with my kid laughing at me ... my shirt says BLOCKBUSTER Management Team. :D

I am no longer an employee of Blockbuster, by the way. I am currently on hiatus ... waiting for my new store to be built ... until then, I am a stay-at-home Mom with a bad eBay habit :) :)

HonestSM
March 22nd, 2006, 07:56 PM
Like I said. It's like a cancer. Blind loyalty supports idiotic corporate management and fuels their will to make even dumber decisions. If you don't disapprove it, you condone it, and if you support it...you're even worse. So all of you blind MF followers are RESPOSIBLE for the collapse of the biggest player in the markets of home entertainment. So, I hope you dwell on your deeds as you're in line asking for unemployment.

zooworker
March 22nd, 2006, 08:05 PM
Go ahead mother fuckers...piss me off....I know all the weak points..and I have a Key!
WTF are you talking about, what key?

HelloItsMeMOM
March 22nd, 2006, 08:32 PM
Like I said. It's like a cancer. Blind loyalty supports idiotic corporate management and fuels their will to make even dumber decisions. If you don't disapprove it, you condone it, and if you support it...you're even worse. So all of you blind MF followers are RESPOSIBLE for the collapse of the biggest player in the markets of home entertainment. So, I hope you dwell on your deeds as you're in line asking for unemployment.

You haven't been on this site long, have you? Let's see ... I entered this industry in 1985. Yep ... were you born yet? Bet not. That is the same year as Blockbuster was born. The video industry back then was a cash cow. Yep ... every movie made money. Long rental legs, one night rentals. And GASP .. people actually paid late fees. Believe me, darling, most video store owners made money faster than they could spend it ... and spend it they did ... on even more copies of movies ...

Most people came to the indys (as we were known then) to rent a movie ... if they didn't have in this week's latest hit, it didn't matter. The clerks could help them find another incredible title to watch. It wasn't about what is new, but about what is good.

The few people that had to have this week's newest went to Blockbuster - and paid a premium. They didn't care. Everyone was happy. Blockbuster made piles of money.

Then .... they decided to hire someone to run the company that didn't have a rat's ass idea about how to run a rentail business. Yes, I meant to type rentail. That's what you are .... rentail, not retail. The dumbass decided they needed 5 nights ... hell, let's make it a whole damn week. You know what happened? Then Joe rented it and watched it on day one, for the rest of the week all the neighbors saw it. Rental legs dropped from 5 or 6 weeks to 2 weekends. And we paid $68 - $82 for each copy!

Enter EOLT ... WTF? WTF were they thinking? Sure ... now, let's just let the customer have the tape for as long as they damn well please. What? Bring it back late? Oh, just pay $1.25. Restocking fee?

So, don't blame this on Ozzie, and certainly don't blame it on me. Ozzie and I have posted our thoughts on this subject numerous times on this site. They don't want to listen to us. Hell, when I worked there I was reprimanded because I spent time on this site (never mind that all we posted about was how to sell more promos) and that even though I had been in the industry a long time I do not know the Blockbuster business.

Know what? They were right ... you see, some of us don't fit into that perfect little box, especially when we can see that the box is wrong. How can you have a store manager that doesn't even watch movies? I did.

Sure, I know corporate Blockbuster is reading this. Not a doubt in my mind. Obviously the big money people you hired are running the business into the ground. At some point don't you think it would make sense to actually hire people who ran successful stores? Ask them what works?

Just a thought ..... but then, what do I know? ;)

MOM

OzMan
March 22nd, 2006, 09:36 PM
So all of you MF are RESPOSIBLE for the collapse of the biggest player in the markets of home entertainment. So, I hope you dwell on your deeds

Oh, I can only hope.

I already have my dance ready. It's the dance I do when BBI files for bankruptcy. I will be dancing in the streets. And it will be dedicated to the likes of YOU!!

And, MOM, do you type that story EVERY time, or just have a file you cut and paste from?? :D

Wrong Heaven
March 23rd, 2006, 02:25 AM
I go away for a day, and look what I miss! And I'm insulted I wasn't included in HonestSM's list - where Urban Cowboy goes, I go!

orbitdvd
March 23rd, 2006, 03:59 AM
Sure, I know corporate Blockbuster is reading this. Not a doubt in my mind. Obviously the big money people you hired are running the business into the ground. At some point don't you think it would make sense to actually hire people who ran successful stores? Ask them what works?

Just a thought ..... but then, what do I know? ;)

MOM

This was another reason why I quit BBV. There seemed to be no promotions inside the company past the DM level, and who wants that job??? Project Store CLAIMED to take ideas from stores. What stores? Were they stores just in the Dallas area too chicken shit to give hard advice? I think every SM in the company could have told corporate that EOLF was a terrible idea but yet they charged forward.

marc

HelloItsMeMOM
March 23rd, 2006, 07:43 AM
And, MOM, do you type that story EVERY time, or just have a file you cut and paste from?? :D

Well, I was pizzed ... so I typed it fresh :)

And ... when you dance that victory dance, may I be your partner? :)

OzMan
March 23rd, 2006, 11:43 AM
And ... when you dance that victory dance, may I be your partner? :)

Oh, I insist. Wouldn't have it any other way :D

HonestSM
March 27th, 2006, 06:07 PM
Hold yearly Zone Meetings that are unproductive, disorganized, and useless for thousands of SMs. And at Christmas time...give them a fucking rug and a key ring as a bonus. Nice investments. All you DLs, LPs, and other BBI whores...stop sending me hate mail.

URBAN_COWBOY
March 27th, 2006, 06:08 PM
Hold yearly Zone Meetings that are unproductive, disorganized, and useless for thousands of SMs. And at Christmas time...give them a fucking rug and a key ring as a bonus. Nice investments. All you DLs, LPs, and other BBI whores...stop sending me hate mail.since I don't work at BB anymore and just think you are fucking idiot, that means I can send you hate mail right?

zooworker
March 27th, 2006, 06:13 PM
Hold yearly Zone Meetings that are unproductive, disorganized, and useless for thousands of SMs. And at Christmas time...give them a fucking rug and a key ring as a bonus. Nice investments. All you DLs, LPs, and other BBI whores...stop sending me hate mail.
I'm surprised you don't like it, considering how you hate so much.

HonestSM
March 27th, 2006, 06:31 PM
If you want....you can suck my dick too!! But you have to get in line...just like everyone else.

URBAN_COWBOY
March 27th, 2006, 06:41 PM
If you want....you can suck my dick too!! But you have to get in line...just like everyone else.No...thanks...I...don't...suck...dick...unlik e...you. Now why don't you just go the fuck away. There's bound to be a dick for you to suck somewhere you little dude-smoochin, pee-pee toucher.

sar94pga
March 27th, 2006, 06:45 PM
If you want....you can suck my dick too!! But you have to get in line...just like everyone else.
yeah, like that would be appealing to anyone here?

not.

csrldm
March 27th, 2006, 07:05 PM

dude, I woudn't even suck your dick. That's saying a lot...

zooworker
March 27th, 2006, 07:10 PM
I thnk you watched Brokeback Mountain to many times.

HardcoreKeith
March 27th, 2006, 09:42 PM
dude, I woudn't even suck your dick. That's saying a lot...

How about me? I've been told I'm very handsome in blue and gold.

HonestSM
March 27th, 2006, 09:52 PM
I am SURE most BBI whores don't get laid that often (chain smoker, MFs, fat pigs) ...unless they land in jail. Right...Sar94pga & Zooworker???

OzMan
March 27th, 2006, 09:59 PM
How about me? I've been told I'm very handsome in blue and gold.

Hey, if you want to suck his dick, go for it. Who are we to judge your lifestyle choices?? :D

I'm sure the two of you would make an exciting couple. :eek:

HardcoreKeith
March 27th, 2006, 10:08 PM
Hey, if you want to suck his dick, go for it. Who are we to judge your lifestyle choices?? :D

I'm sure the two of you would make an exciting couple. :eek:

Nono, I was propositioning csr. This of course never happens in the store..... :D

Wrong Heaven
March 27th, 2006, 10:28 PM
I am SURE most BBI whores don't get laid that often (chain smoker, MFs, fat pigs) ...unless they land in jail. Right...Sar94pga & Zooworker???

Someone's obviously insecure about having a small dick.

OzMan
March 27th, 2006, 11:57 PM
Nono, I was propositioning csr. This of course never happens in the store..... :D

According to her, she never gets propositioned anywhere. :eek:

Except here, of course.

:D

HonestSM
March 28th, 2006, 07:15 AM
I like it when my BBI bitches talk dirty. I am even more amazed you can still type replies with my dick in your mouth.

csrldm
March 28th, 2006, 08:14 AM
I like it when my BBI bitches talk dirty. I am even more amazed you can still type replies with my dick in your mouth.

that's your dick in my mouth? sorry, i thought it was my little finger...

Wrong Heaven
March 28th, 2006, 10:43 AM

Like I said, have you seen the size of your dick, or is your eyesight not that good? Your dick's so small it slides between the cracks in my teeth. Not much of a challenge.

Aphrodite
March 28th, 2006, 12:29 PM
He obviously never heard what happened to Bobbit :p

Run along now Honest SM - go and post some more out of date info ;)

sar94pga
March 28th, 2006, 02:39 PM

What the fuck are you talking about?

HonestSM
March 28th, 2006, 02:53 PM
What's In A Name????

IHateBlockbuster.com

I know I am in the right site...because I hate Blockbuster. This site is for me for many reasons. I know where I stand. I get up in the morning and wonder what other dumb ass decisions will make BBI today. I tell the world the truth about my experience with the company. It makes me feel good. I LOVE THIS SITE. If it didn't exist, I would have created one. The fact is: if you hate me because I hate BBI...perhaps you are a bigger loser than I am. I have yet to receive ONE explanation to any of the points I have made in my post. And i also know why. Because...you BBI whores...can not deny I have a valid point. IHateBlockbuster.com, I know I am in the right site. Are you?

sar94pga
March 28th, 2006, 02:57 PM
What's In A Name????

IHateBlockbuster.com

I know I am in the right site...because I hate Blockbuster. This site is for me for many reasons. I know where I stand. I get up in the morning and wonder what other dumb ass decisions will make BBI today. I tell the world the truth about my experience with the company. It makes me feel good. I LOVE THIS SITE. If it didn't exist, I would have created one. The fact is: if you hate me because I hate BBI...perhaps you are a bigger loser than I am. I have yet to receive ONE explanation to any of the points I have made in my post. And i also know why. Because...you BBI whores...can not deny I have a valid point. IHateBlockbuster.com, I know I am in the right site. Are you?

we are not here to either comfirm or deny such allegations. we are here merely to flame. So take you analytical bullshit somewhere else. we all wouldn't be here if we didn't hate BBI in one way or another. and BTW asshole, I'm proud to be a IHBB/BBI whore. My name tag is purple with flowers on it.

Beer_Monkey
March 28th, 2006, 02:59 PM
What's In A Name????

IHateBlockbuster.com

Some infected needles in that hospital waste bin over there go play with them and catch AIDS

HonestSM
March 28th, 2006, 07:58 PM
Like I said...the company is where it is....because losers like you. Your stores are dirty, disorganized, you treat customers like shit, and you have no idea how to interpret line items.

sar94pga
March 28th, 2006, 08:29 PM
Like I said...the company is where it is....because losers like you. Your stores are dirty, disorganized, you treat customers like shit, and you have no idea how to interpret line items.
well, i'm not sure what stores you have been in lately, but while i am here whoring myself around ihbb, my staff is there kicking ass with online and everything else while maintaing my 10/10 on fudemental visits. oh and my store is a year and a half old and we have never had 1 single customer complaint. as i said before, take your analytical bullshit elsewhere...i heard the god forum is looking for new members.....

URBAN_COWBOY
March 28th, 2006, 08:36 PM
What's In A Name????

IHateBlockbuster.com

I know I am in the right site...because I hate Blockbuster. This site is for me for many reasons. I know where I stand. I get up in the morning and wonder what other dumb ass decisions will make BBI today. I tell the world the truth about my experience with the company. It makes me feel good. I LOVE THIS SITE. If it didn't exist, I would have created one. The fact is: if you hate me because I hate BBI...perhaps you are a bigger loser than I am. I have yet to receive ONE explanation to any of the points I have made in my post. And i also know why. Because...you BBI whores...can not deny I have a valid point. IHateBlockbuster.com, I know I am in the right site. Are you?For the last fucking time, and YOU keep avoiding this for some reason, nobody has said you are wrong. The fact is, this has all been discussed before. You continue to promote this thread as new and exciting information that has not been discussed ad nauseum (that means a whole lot for your feeble mind) on this site. You want someone to respond to your post. I have, 3 times now. You refuse to aknowledge this at all. You know I am right. You thought you would come on here and post something about how poorly the company was doing and pass it off as your own. Meanwhile, we all know that you lurked for a while and made notes from posts the rest of us made here a loooonnnng time ago.

So for the last time, respond to me. Show me where you have made an original point in regards to the direction Blockbuster is headed. C'mon, I dare you. Prove me wrong bitch.

yousickf'ingbastard
March 28th, 2006, 08:52 PM
What's In A Name????

IHateBlockbuster.com

you have FUCKING 37 POSTS! go ahead and shoot yourself. your opinions right now are nothing but shit on a stick. so shove that shit stick up your blockbuster loving ass and imagine us actually giving a fuck about what you have to say. THIS IS ME CARING (http://www.destille-muenster.de/sommerfest/finger.jpg).

sar94pga
March 28th, 2006, 08:53 PM
nice.............

OzMan
March 29th, 2006, 02:14 AM
I have yet to receive ONE explanation to any of the points I have made in my post

Sure you have. And your response makes a lot of us wonder.

Are you too fucking dense to read it?? Or too fucking stupid to understand it??

You lost me as an ally when you accused me of working for BBI. Even Borat realises that I do not, never have, and never will work for BBI. The fact that you can't seem to do the one iota of research it would take to figure that out has convinced me that you are either, a, a Republican, or b, a BBI corporate stooge. No one else is that dense.

Aphrodite
March 29th, 2006, 02:09 PM
Hes such a prick, its got to be a AND b :p

zooworker
March 29th, 2006, 08:07 PM
I have heard this same spill from another n00b not to long ago. So your back under a different name. No one cares what you say anymore. Your just a stupid little man that annoys us. At least it gives us some entertainment. Keep it up, we need to flame some more ashole.

OzMan
March 29th, 2006, 08:48 PM

Hey. You can't talk about my friends on here like that. Only *I* can talk about my friends on here like that:D

Thing is, this is what I say about HV. My bitch about BBI is how they screwed up a healthy industry and the way they mismanged all the great deals that were given to them.

I think YOUR complaints are more relavent towards HV. Cause if you think BBI is cluttered and disorganised, go next door and see how bad HV is.

rk237
March 29th, 2006, 08:55 PM
Aw shit, I only noticed this thread now.
I hope he posts more so I can join the fun.

sar94pga
March 29th, 2006, 09:17 PM
Aw shit, I only noticed this thread now.
I hope he posts more so I can join the fun.
its not fun, he just says the same retarded bullshit over and over and over again.

zooworker
March 29th, 2006, 09:19 PM
Hey. You can't talk about my friends on here like that. Only *I* can talk about my friends on here like that:D
Thnak you OZ........:cool:

Blockbusterblonde
March 30th, 2006, 02:17 AM
Did you think he meant you? ;)

HonestSM
March 30th, 2006, 08:47 PM
All you losers will soon be unemployed. It's unavoidable. You have dug your own grave and will soon have to make it your own. R.I.P. BBI & DMFs

Wrong Heaven
March 30th, 2006, 08:54 PM
All you losers will soon be unemployed. It's unavoidable. You have dug your own grave and will soon have to make it your own. R.I.P. BBI & DMFs

Should we be sucking cock for money instead like you?

HonestSM
March 30th, 2006, 08:59 PM
I am not sure where you got that from...but perhaps you know better

Wrong Heaven
March 30th, 2006, 09:00 PM
I am not sure where you got that from...but perhaps you know better

I'm sorry, I see you type, but all I can hear from you is "Slurp, slurp, swallow".

URBAN_COWBOY
March 30th, 2006, 09:07 PM
All you losers will soon be unemployed. It's unavoidable. You have dug your own grave and will soon have to make it your own. R.I.P. BBI & DMFsthis is the best response you could come up with? You ask for responses to your posts and you get them. But when someone asks you to respond to their questions or points, you completely avoid the topic.

don't worry, when the cock sucking thing doesn't work out for you, come find me. My outhouse on my ranch always needs to be cleaned out. You can even keep what you find.

HonestSM
March 30th, 2006, 09:15 PM
DLs, LPs...and all you other BBI whores prove my point. The company is on the verge of financial collapse because you have no clue how to run a business. You lack the intelligence, the dedication, and the discipline. That's why the stores are filthy, your CS stinks, the movies are in the wrong place, you run out of movies, your backrooms are nasty...and so are your bathrooms, you're fat, you smoke, you drink, and to make things worst, you make the worst decisions because your lack of education. You're a fucking CSR with keys.

URBAN_COWBOY
March 30th, 2006, 09:27 PM
DLs, LPs...and all you other BBI whores prove my point. The company is on the verge of financial collapse because you have no clue how to run a business. You lack the intelligence, the dedication, and the discipline. That's why the stores are filthy, your CS stinks, the movies are in the wrong place, you run out of movies, your backrooms are nasty...and so are your bathrooms, you're fat, you smoke, you drink, and to make things worst, you make the worst decisions because your lack of education. You're a fucking CSR with keys.You just keep saying the same nonsense over and over again. Just saying it doesn't make it true. And I don't even work for BB anymore you idiot. It is funny how you criticize the same position you once held. You are nothing but a bitter little twit still passing other people's shit off as your own.

HonestSM
March 30th, 2006, 09:38 PM
I disagree. It's well known that you fools are here to try to stop the bleeding. But the rumors are true. The fact is everyone can see the what's coming...except you morons.

rk237
March 30th, 2006, 09:40 PM
http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/6649/spray5ti.jpg

URBAN_COWBOY
March 30th, 2006, 09:44 PM
I am not sure how many times I have to keep saying this, but the 2 main people responding to you DON'T work for BB. OZ and I don't work for BB. OZ, never has (way to smart for this) and I finally got smart after 2 years. I am indifferent as to whether the company fails or not. It doesn't matter to me one way or another. I would be sad for my friends on here that like their job and would lose it if the company fails, but other than that, don't care.

You are obviously a bitter little fuck whose life has turned to shit. Do you miss your job at BB, is that why you come on here and shit on the people that still work there?

I have not resorted to this in a long time (Mom please forgive me), but I think you and the world would be better off if you would just go to your room, put the gun in your mouth and pull the trigger.

Edit: Since you disagree with me and think if you keep saying the same nonsense it will make it true, fine, I can play too.

I am a millionaire. I am a millionaire.
HonestSM has a large penis. HonestSM has a large penis.

Hmmm, nope, still not a millionaire and you still have a little dick. Told you it didn't work.

OzMan
March 30th, 2006, 09:52 PM

That's what I've been saying for five years (back when HV was days from bankruptcy). All YOU losers will be in the unemployment queue. The good ones, I'll hire for MY stores.

Not that you're listening, we've already discussed that. Try taking the shite out of your ears, and fucking COMPREHEND what you are being told!!

OzMan
March 30th, 2006, 09:54 PM
DLs, LPs...and all you other BBI whores prove my point. The company is on the verge of financial collapse because you have no clue how to run a business. You lack the intelligence, the dedication, and the discipline. That's why the stores are filthy, your CS stinks, the movies are in the wrong place, you run out of movies, your backrooms are nasty...and so are your bathrooms, you're fat, you smoke, you drink, and to make things worst, you make the worst decisions because your lack of education. You're a fucking CSR with keys.

Once again, you are confusing BBI with HV.

Don't get me wrong, BBI does suck. But if you are unable or unwilling to get your FACTS straight, and don't listen to reason, I fail to understand why you believe you have anything worthwhile to add to the conversation.

HonestSM
March 30th, 2006, 10:43 PM
Good night my bitches. May you choke on your own shit mother fuckers.

OzMan
March 30th, 2006, 11:08 PM
Good night my bitches. May you choke on your own shit mother fuckers.

We can't. It's all stuffed in your ears. Fucking moran.

OK, can you pull the burr out of your arse and answer ONE question seriously?? Why are you here?? IE, why do YOU (specifically) hate BBI??

I mean, the reasons I hate BBI have been made clear to anyone with a reading comprehension level above See Spot Run, but you are supposedly an HonestSM (the name YOU chose), and yet you come on here and show no hint of said honour/honesty. So, what is your story??

Maybe if you tried to logically make your point instead of banging your head on the keyboard like a spastic 2 year old, you wouldn't be faced with such well-deserved ridicule.

Just a thought.

HonestSM
March 31st, 2006, 06:03 PM
AM I ALONE TO POINT THESE THINGS OUT? Any other opinions out there other than BBI whores?

rk237
March 31st, 2006, 06:24 PM
Any other opinions out there other than BBI whores?
u suk...........

URBAN_COWBOY
March 31st, 2006, 07:33 PM
AM I ALONE TO POINT THESE THINGS OUT? Any other opinions out there other than BBI whores?******pulling hair out while slapping the shit out of this moran.

No you dumbfuck, you are not alone. That is what I have now said 4, count them, 4 times to you. The shit you spew has already been said numerous times.

I was not aware one person could be so fucking stupid.

OzMan
March 31st, 2006, 08:04 PM
AM I ALONE TO POINT THESE THINGS OUT?

No, you just have your eyes closed.

That would explain your inability to READ and COMPREHEND what has been said myriad times before.

Course, your eyes feel right at home up there with your closed mind.

:rolleyes:

zooworker
March 31st, 2006, 08:23 PM
AM I ALONE TO POINT THESE THINGS OUT? Any other opinions out there other than BBI whores?
What? You can't read stupid?

yousickf'ingbastard
March 31st, 2006, 08:30 PM

why is this cocksucker still here? let him die and rot in the shithole he calls life.

sar94pga
March 31st, 2006, 10:06 PM
why is this cocksucker still here? let him die and rot in the shithole he calls life.
but this is so much more fun!!!! :D

yousickf'ingbastard
April 1st, 2006, 03:01 PM
he's like a tick you just can't pick off. wish you could just light him on fire! well i guess thats the flaming..... :D

Aphrodite
April 1st, 2006, 03:21 PM
I like you analogy ;)

I'm sick of this MORAN :mad:

HonestSM
April 1st, 2006, 05:02 PM
I just hope to God all you bastards are not on the clock while you post your replies. But if you are....I WILL NOT BE SURPRISED!! After all....I am sure the RDO OKAYED IT! And so continues the fight for a worthless battle. You print your lies...and fight the truth.

zooworker
April 1st, 2006, 05:36 PM
Oh yes we are on the clock, we love cheating the corp. Hey! Asshole, I don't have internet access at the store. So go back to your gay porn and fuck off. Nuff said.

Aphrodite
April 1st, 2006, 06:11 PM
I just hope to God all you bastards are not on the clock while you post your replies. But if you are....I WILL NOT BE SURPRISED!! After all....I am sure the RDO OKAYED IT! And so continues the fight for a worthless battle. You print your lies...and fight the truth.

You just cant grasp it can you ? You are so fucking clueless. Your entire life is a monument to stupidity. I'll bet you couldnt pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you can get back to us. Until that day, FUCK OFF MORAN.

HonestSM
April 2nd, 2006, 10:24 AM
Your lack of intelligent debate just amazes me. Your point is not point. Not one of you miserable bags of shit have disputed any of my observations of the fall of the company. THAT says it all. So fuck you all fat, dirty, pigs and get ready to apply for unemployment or suck cock, or whatever is it that you'll do.

csrldm
April 2nd, 2006, 10:32 AM
Your lack of intelligent debate just amazes me. Your point is not point. Not one of you miserable bags of shit have disputed any of my observations of the fall of the company. THAT says it all. So fuck you all fat, dirty, pigs and get ready to apply for unemployment or suck cock, or whatever is it that you'll do.

holy crap, we're making progress! you're RIGHT. no one is disputing it. we're saying this thread is worthless since it's nothing new. none of these are novel ideas. they're telling to you point out what you've said here that we haven't already said ourselves.

but you can always just go ahead and keep avoiding the issue at hand. this thread gets more and more interesting every time you post something absolutely morAnic.

Aphrodite
April 2nd, 2006, 11:27 AM

WE DONT CARE about your observations. NO-ONE cares about your observations. No-one WANTS to debate them with you cos we are all already WELL AWARE of the reasons. This topic has been FLOGGED TO DEATH AD INFINITUM.

You COULDNT TAKE THE PRESSURE so you quit, and now youre here expecting us to debate the reasons why the company has gone down the pan. HELLO, just look through the old threads and you will find EVERYTHING and ANYTHING has ALREADY BEEN COVERED 1000 times over AND OVER AND OVER.

Do you get the message yet...or do you need the large print with pictures version for retards? :rolleyes:

OzMan
April 2nd, 2006, 12:41 PM

Read what you just wrote.

We have no problem with intelligent debate. It's debating in the moranese that you INSIST on writing in that we have issues with.

(Like I have said since the inception of this board, the bankruptcy of BBI would be the best thing to happen to me)

yousickf'ingbastard
April 2nd, 2006, 02:24 PM

Sounds like I'm speaking to the Jesus of Geeks. :D

URBAN_COWBOY
April 2nd, 2006, 05:23 PM
Read what you just wrote.

We have no problem with intelligent debate. It's debating in the moranese that you INSIST on writing in that we have issues with.

(Like I have said since the inception of this board, the bankruptcy of BBI would be the best thing to happen to me)I have finally figured it out. He only speaks dumbfuck, and of course, none of us do. This is why he insists that we are disagreeing with what he says. He can't comprehend what we are saying. This has to be the only logical explanation.

zooworker
April 2nd, 2006, 08:28 PM
Give us something intelligent to debate instead of the same shit you keep posting.

OzMan
April 2nd, 2006, 08:29 PM
He only speaks dumbfuck,

Nah, sounds more like Moranese to me:D

HonestSM
April 3rd, 2006, 03:12 PM
You are all full of shit...literally.

yousickf'ingbastard
April 3rd, 2006, 03:15 PM

no she's (http://www.ircops.dk/gallery/lene01.jpg) full of shit.

its like beating a dead horse. shut the fuck up!

zooworker
April 3rd, 2006, 03:39 PM
no she's (http://www.ircops.dk/gallery/lene01.jpg)full of shit.

its like beating a dead horse. shut the fuck up!
I didn't need that picture, now I'll have nightmares.:eek:

HonestSM
April 3rd, 2006, 03:51 PM
All you fat piggies are fucking retarded. You make no sense whatsoever. And your attacks are so limited and irrational. You will fit well in the asylum.

yousickf'ingbastard
April 3rd, 2006, 04:00 PM
All you fat piggies are fucking retarded. You make no sense whatsoever. And your attacks are so limited and irrational. You will fit well in the asylum.

"fat piggies". good one. i need to write that down and use it on the bullies after school. that'll teach 'em.

zooworker
April 3rd, 2006, 06:22 PM
You really are getting lame with your attacks. Asylum, what are you Dr. Phil now?:eek:

DraconianSM
April 3rd, 2006, 06:43 PM

I'm "figuratively" going to have to flame this moran. :rolleyes:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/literally

literally: really, actually, precisely, exactly, completely, indisputably, correctly, strictly, to the letter, faithfully, rigorously, straight, unmistakably, truly, not metaphorically or figuratively, word for word, verbatim, letter by letter.

zooworker
April 3rd, 2006, 06:49 PM
I'm "figuratively" going to have to flame this moran.

mo·ran (môrhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/prime.gifanhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/lprime.gif, mhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/omacr.gifrhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/prime.gif-) n. 1. A stupid person; a dolt.
2. Psychology A person of mild mental retardation having a mental age of from 7 to 12 years and generally having communication and social skills enabling some degree of academic or vocational education. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

sar94pga
April 3rd, 2006, 09:02 PM
mo·ran (môrhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/prime.gifanhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/lprime.gif, mhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/omacr.gifrhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/prime.gif-) n. 1. A stupid person; a dolt.
2. Psychology A person of mild mental retardation having a mental age of from 7 to 12 years and generally having communication and social skills enabling some degree of academic or vocational education. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

dolt. i like it.....i'm going to use that word all day tomorrow. thanks zoo.

OzMan
April 4th, 2006, 01:48 AM

In your own words:

Your lack of intelligent debate just amazes me.

HonestSM
April 4th, 2006, 10:08 AM
Believe me when I tell you this. I am right. And you will see. If you think things are going to change....they're not. I know this. If you were smart, you will get out now.

OzMan
April 4th, 2006, 10:45 AM
Believe me when I tell you this.

Oh, thank you O Great Prophet for predicting the downfall of BBI. Because NO ONE here had ANY inkling that anything like that was possible before you graced us with your presence:rolleyes:

If you were smart, you will get out now.

Again, thanks ever so much, Mr Obvious:rolleyes:

I doubt there's not ANYONE here that hasn't already got a resume ready, even if they're not shopping it around.

It's not your points we dispute. It's your claims of originality. Of course, you won't respond to THAT (mostly because of your inability to read and comprehend), but rather trump up some more conspiracy theories that just show how clueless you REALLY are.

zooworker
April 4th, 2006, 03:08 PM
Believe me when I tell you this. I am right. And you will see. If you think things are going to change....they're not. I know this. If you were smart, you will get out now.
Oh, My God! Thank you so very much. I had no idea this was going on. Gee, no one ever posted this.:eek:

HonestSM
April 4th, 2006, 03:31 PM
If you only had one ounce of common sense you would agree with me. But you're all stupid and retarded.

yousickf'ingbastard
April 4th, 2006, 03:38 PM
but why in the fuck are you repeating it over and over again. we got the message 5 pages ago. now fuck off!

OzMan
April 5th, 2006, 12:53 AM
If you only had one ounce of common sense you would agree with me. But you're all stupid and retarded.

Only the truly stupid fail to read and comprehend their OWN words!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Wrong Heaven
April 5th, 2006, 05:16 AM

You know, the best response I can say to you regarding this forum is this:

Right back atcha, babe.

zooworker
April 5th, 2006, 03:15 PM
If you only had one ounce of common sense you would agree with me. But you're all stupid and retarded.You don't even follow your own advice so fuck off.!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

sar94pga
April 5th, 2006, 04:44 PM
sooooo thats whats wrong with me, i'm stupid AND retarded. that clears alot up for me....thanks :D

ViciousVixen
April 6th, 2006, 06:29 PM

WE---ARE---AGREEING---WITH---YOU!!!!!!
WE---ARE---POINTING---OUT---THAT---YOUR---POINTS---ARE---REPETITIOUS!!!!!
WE---ARE---ANNOYED---WITH---YOUR---INABILITY---TO---SEARCH---OTHER---THREADS---FOR---THE---SAME---OPINIONS---YOU---HAVE---POSTED.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF OUR MOUTHS?????

HonestSM
April 17th, 2006, 10:01 PM
You have th IQ of a roach. I can see by your dumb ass comments. So fuck you all dirt bags.

ViciousVixen
April 21st, 2006, 08:45 AM
be still my heart, fuck off moran

zooworker
April 21st, 2006, 07:37 PM
be still my heart, fuck off moran
DOn't think he will, assholes full of hot air always make noise.

Woodstock
April 21st, 2006, 08:21 PM
You have th IQ of a roach.

Well, if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black. Go play in traffic moran!

OzMan
April 21st, 2006, 09:04 PM
Hey, I am sure that was meant as a compliment.

I mean, Captain Obvious is so far down the evolutionary scale, that he looks up to roaches, and they are much smarter than he is. So, from his frame of reference, telling someone they have the IQ of a roach would be like you or me calling someone Einstein;)

HonestSM
April 22nd, 2006, 07:17 PM
Drop dead idiot...why don't ya!

ViciousVixen
April 22nd, 2006, 08:16 PM
ah, such an eloquent one-liner. come on. if you're going to insult us and tell us what to do and where to go, at least be creative and somewhat intelligent about it. this is pathetic

sar94pga
April 22nd, 2006, 09:03 PM
Drop dead idiot...why don't ya!
well, sir/mam, which ever you are....if we drop dead....then whom would you have to play with? at least we talk back. your blow up doll just stares at you.

onderkoffer
April 22nd, 2006, 09:05 PM
love the insults here, quite amusing :D

Aphrodite
April 23rd, 2006, 12:41 PM
You aint seen nothin yet ;)

HonestSM
April 25th, 2006, 10:51 PM
go eat a donut, you fat bitch

ViciousVixen
April 27th, 2006, 12:55 AM
please HSM, the one-liners have had it. they can't take anymore. release them from captivity and let them roam free as intelligent thoughts

HonestSM
April 27th, 2006, 09:10 PM
I don't know you...but fuck you! And welcome to the party.

ViciousVixen
April 29th, 2006, 05:58 PM
sweetheart, i've been here. your head was just so far up your ass you didn't notice.

sar94pga
April 29th, 2006, 06:27 PM
sweetheart, i've been here. your head was just so far up your ass you didn't notice.
i think he is too afraid to talk to the girls, so his lame ass attempt at flaming is his way of flirting........... :eek:

zooworker
April 29th, 2006, 07:17 PM
He is still looking for that rat.

sar94pga
April 29th, 2006, 07:19 PM
He is still looking for that rat.
shouldn't be that hard. he just needs to look in the mirror :D

zooworker
April 29th, 2006, 07:21 PM
shouldn't be that hard. he just needs to look in the mirror :D
I guess he has a mirror up there too.......

yousickf'ingbastard
April 30th, 2006, 03:29 AM
go eat a donut, you fat bitch

wow, honestsm is getting pretty angry. someone needs to change the babys diaper.

OzMan
April 30th, 2006, 08:07 AM
wow, honestsm is getting pretty angry. someone needs to change the babys diaper.

Would explain why he's full of shit. ;)

Woodstock
April 30th, 2006, 07:38 PM
Would explain why he's full of shit. ;)

And why he smells like shit.

yousickf'ingbastard
May 1st, 2006, 04:46 AM
And why he smells like shit.

and everything else involving shit.

Aphrodite
May 5th, 2006, 12:45 AM
Why does this thread make me think of Koi ?? :eek:

koi
May 5th, 2006, 04:35 AM
LOL , I am glad you are thinking about me its good to know I am always on the queens mind

Aphrodite
May 5th, 2006, 03:54 PM
Scat and Koi - its like knife and fork :p

DraconianSM
June 1st, 2006, 12:54 AM
Romanian cuts off penis; dog eats it
Elderly man mistook organ for chicken head, news agency says

Updated: 11:27 a.m. ET Oct 4, 2004
BUCHAREST, Romania - A elderly Romanian man mistook his penis for a chicken’s neck, cut it off and his dog rushed up and ate it, the state Rompres news agency said on Monday.

It said 67-year-old Constantin Mocanu, from a village near the southeastern town of Galati, rushed out into his yard in his underwear to kill a noisy chicken keeping him awake at night.

“I confused it with the chicken’s neck,” Mocanu, who was admitted to the emergency hospital in Galati, was quoted as saying. “I cut it ... and the dog rushed and ate it.”

Doctors said the man, who was brought in by an ambulance bleeding heavily, was now out of danger.

Copyright 2006 Reuters Limited. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of Reuters content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Reuters.

zooworker
June 1st, 2006, 05:58 AM
Romanian cuts off penis; dog eats it
Elderly man mistook organ for chicken head, news agency says

Updated: 11:27 a.m. ET Oct 4, 2004
BUCHAREST, Romania - A elderly Romanian man mistook his penis for a chicken’s neck, cut it off and his dog rushed up and ate it, the state Rompres news agency said on Monday.

It said 67-year-old Constantin Mocanu, from a village near the southeastern town of Galati, rushed out into his yard in his underwear to kill a noisy chicken keeping him awake at night.

“I confused it with the chicken’s neck,” Mocanu, who was admitted to the emergency hospital in Galati, was quoted as saying. “I cut it ... and the dog rushed and ate it.”

Doctors said the man, who was brought in by an ambulance bleeding heavily, was now out of danger.

Copyright 2006 Reuters Limited. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of Reuters content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Reuters.
I wonder if he ran around like a chicken with his head cut off. This guy sounds like a mental case.

OzMan
June 1st, 2006, 10:13 AM
I wonder if he ran around like a chicken with his head cut off. This guy sounds like a mental case.

Avoiding all of the "chock the chicken" jokes that spring to mind.

How the FUCK does one even begin to make a mistake of this magnitude?? I mean, what are the chain of events that lead up to this??

:eek:

roadrunner
June 28th, 2006, 05:37 AM
the rdo here reads this shit all the time it was the first place they send people to see about gossip....

roadrunner
June 28th, 2006, 05:37 AM
who knows about staffing models and headcount reductions? any questions i have alot of f...up answers

OzMan
June 28th, 2006, 07:20 AM
who knows about staffing models and headcount reductions? any questions i have alot of f...up answers

Trust me, fucked up answers abound here. What we need are more honest, well-reasoned answers.:rolleyes:

Oh, and thainks for bringing back a long-dormant thread (that should have stayed that way). Especially when there are active threads that would have been more relavent.

Aphrodite
June 28th, 2006, 03:27 PM
...and especially considering the inbred son of a whore who started this thread in the first place. :p

Hazker
August 2nd, 2006, 05:59 AM
It is really??

OzMan
August 2nd, 2006, 11:11 AM
It is really??

Yes, it is really an inbred son of a whore.

Thanks for asking :rolleyes:

Aphrodite
August 3rd, 2006, 05:46 AM
..and the strangest first post of the week award goes to...

HonestSM
August 23rd, 2006, 06:19 PM
Thanks to all the losers that have kept this thread alive. It's currently 7th on Google search: "BBI Top Ten MIstakes". Keep it up and we'll take the top spot!

zooworker
August 23rd, 2006, 06:26 PM
Thanks to all the losers that have kept this thread alive. It's currently 7th on Google search: "BBI Top Ten MIstakes". Keep it up and we'll take the top spot!
And I see you are still here asswipe. And if the thread was still alive, why hasn't anyone posted in 3 weeks. Just you to run your mouth off.

OzMan
August 23rd, 2006, 09:21 PM

And if you google "inbred sons of whores who rip off over-the-hill comedy skits" how high does this thread come up??

sar94pga
August 23rd, 2006, 09:36 PM
And if you google "inbred sons of whores who rip off over-the-hill comedy skits" how high does this thread come up??

27th :D :D

Aphrodite
August 24th, 2006, 10:00 AM

Right the way up to this pain in my neck :p