PDA

View Full Version : How to initiate direct deposit for a CSR

HardcoreKeith
August 19th, 2006, 05:39 PM
It looks like my SM is filibustering on getting this poor CSR his direct deposit. I'd like to go ahead and do it for him, but I don't know how. I found a form that says "Direct Deposit Authorization - New Hire" but he's been around for 6 months already. I'd also need to know where to send said form. I already have a voided check from him.

:D

EVFNazi
August 19th, 2006, 08:59 PM
Just white out or cross out new hire and send it to payroll in Spartanburg. I do it all the time and they are really fast at getting it set up! My old Sm would never send them in. She'd tell the poor sods that it takes time. I'd go back and find the form on her desk where they'd been sitting for weeks and send them in. I almost FORCE all new hires to do direct deposit! That way you don't have a bunch of people begging to have their checks before 3 pm on payday. They can be like me and get up in the middle of the night and spend their paychecks on line hours before the store even opens! And when hurricanes visit us or snow visits payroll it doesn't matter. You still have your money at 2 am!

sar94pga
August 19th, 2006, 09:29 PM
It looks like my SM is filibustering on getting this poor CSR his direct deposit. I'd like to go ahead and do it for him, but I don't know how. I found a form that says "Direct Deposit Authorization - New Hire" but he's been around for 6 months already. I'd also need to know where to send said form. I already have a voided check from him.

:D

i actually have the form for current employees (not new hires) if you want it, PM me and i can fax it to you. or you can do what tyrant said. that works just the same. Just call payroll after to fax it and let them know it is coming. or else it will sit on the fax machine for weeks. If you look in the references tab in your bluebook, it will list all the phone numbers to payroll, each area (ie-northeast, central....) has its own phone number.

Koron
August 19th, 2006, 10:22 PM
i actually have the form for current employees (not new hires) if you want it, PM me and i can fax it to you. or you can do what tyrant said. that works just the same. Just call payroll after to fax it and let them know it is coming. or else it will sit on the fax machine for weeks. If you look in the references tab in your bluebook, it will list all the phone numbers to payroll, each area (ie-northeast, central....) has its own phone number.

Or he could break out the ESO binder and order some :)

HardcoreKeith
August 20th, 2006, 01:42 PM
Thanks for the help. I don't work until Thursday (yay for restructuring!) but I will ESO some forms, fill one out, and phone and fax payroll. I wish I understood why the SM refused to do it...

sar94pga
August 20th, 2006, 03:19 PM
Thanks for the help. I don't work until Thursday (yay for restructuring!) but I will ESO some forms, fill one out, and phone and fax payroll. I wish I understood why the SM refused to do it...

lazy...............................

Koron
August 20th, 2006, 04:05 PM
lazy...............................

I have to agree with the LADY (see I got it right this time) :)