PDA

View Full Version : Has a customer sprayed you with Vault?

Ms. Hates FOS
August 20th, 2006, 12:57 AM
Yeah, so she was on her cell phone not paying attention and knocked over a 2 liter of Vault. I rushed over as soon as I heard it hit the floor and first of all it sprayed all of our candy, then when she picked it up she pointed the broken part towards me rather than the floor or some other direction. I know she didn't mean to but..... ahdkfalj! i was sticky and smelt like vault for a while.

Aphrodite
August 20th, 2006, 06:04 AM
You didnt think anyone would be interested in this uberlame story did you?

Oh, you did?

Thats so sweet.......no, wait......NOT sweet, I meant fucking retarded.

c:nt
August 20th, 2006, 06:34 AM
RE: Has a customer sprayed you with Vault?

No.

I suggest you set up a poll, to get further results of this interesting debate.
Please PM me with the results.

Until I hear back from you, I'll be over here on the edge of my seat. ;)

Aphrodite
August 20th, 2006, 06:40 AM
What WILL she do for an encore?

Maybe a "How Many Steps From The Counter To The Dropbox In Your Store" thread, or a "How Many Pens Do You Have" thread :rolleyes:

August 20th, 2006, 06:49 AM
Probably about 50 for the first question, and getting a bit low for the second - I guess at a figure of 15..............

...............Ohhh, you wernt being serious were you :eek: :p

johnlow71
August 20th, 2006, 08:32 AM
NO but just last week some old man grab my water by my register and took a sig from it. i was like omg did that old man really just take a swig of my water.

it was funny thou and i just threw it out after he left. you never know he couldve had that superaids virus.

rk237
August 20th, 2006, 08:50 AM
Good thread.

I'm been sprayed with Vault by customers a total of four times.
On all four occasions, it was sticky and I smelled like Vault for a while.

Let's see someone who's topped that!

Killer26
August 20th, 2006, 09:30 AM
The sarcasim hurts my eyes....

smellmefingers
August 20th, 2006, 11:15 AM
I had people look for the trash can and spit their gum on the palm of my hand

August 20th, 2006, 11:18 AM
Fucking hell!!

I tell you what, palm of hand would clench, fist would put gum back where it came from.

Thats rank :eek:

photoboy
August 20th, 2006, 11:21 AM
eww..
Thats the limit!! lol

igniteice
August 20th, 2006, 11:29 AM
Did this really deserve a thread of its own?

Before others answer, give 'Ms. Hates FOS' a chance to think that question over for a few days and form a logical answer.

Hint: whatever you're thinking, it's probably the opposite.

August 20th, 2006, 11:33 AM
Did this really deserve a thread of its own?

Before others answer, give 'Ms. Hates FOS' a chance to think that question over for a few days and form a logical answer.

Hint: whatever you're thinking, it's probably the opposite.

After doing extensive research, I can officially declare that we have NEVER set up a Has a customer sprayed you with Vault? thread, so I think a round of applause for Ms Hates FOS for giving us something we have all been without for all these years.

Genius. :D

Ms. Hates FOS
August 20th, 2006, 12:03 PM
At least my story is unique. Most of you have the same fucking customer stories that we ALL hear every day. HOW FUCKING SWEET. <3

igniteice
August 20th, 2006, 12:12 PM
After doing extensive research, I can officially declare that we have NEVER set up a Has a customer sprayed you with Vault? thread, so I think a round of applause for Ms Hates FOS for giving us something we have all been without for all these years.

Genius. :D

At least my story is unique. Most of you have the same fucking customer stories that we ALL hear every day. HOW FUCKING SWEET. <3

The other day, I was stocking the pop and one 20oz bottle dropped on the floor. This customer said, "Better not take that one!" and continued walking. I put it in the back room and got another one, lol.

A few weeks before that, a customer did the same thing, and put the bottle back and took a different one. But no one bought the one that had dropped, so it didn't explode... lol!

Adornedatom
August 20th, 2006, 01:06 PM
Let's see someone who's topped that!I can beat that one. I once had a customer who whipped his cock out and ejaculated everywhere. It was sticky and smelt like Vault for a while! :eek:

Actually, that was a lie, I don't really know what Vault smells like. Is it as good as Tizer? :confused:

August 20th, 2006, 01:09 PM
I wish the English stores could stock Irn-Bru, and not just the Scottish stores.

whorehoppin
August 20th, 2006, 02:56 PM
at least 3 different times (back when we stocked 6-pack cans) I had a can get punctured and spray everywhere including all over myself. I'm so glad we got rid of those damn cans.

Aphrodite
August 20th, 2006, 03:36 PM

Your thread is only original because noone else would post about something so fucking boring. As I have already said, you could post an original thread about what shaped key you have to open the front door, it doesnt mean anyone will want to read it.

Go home, think up something original and funny, come back and post it, and I'll STILL flame you just because youre a fucking lamer n00b moran, who wouldnt know up from down if she had 10 guesses and a map.

Having fun sweetheart ?? ;)

csb
August 20th, 2006, 06:38 PM
http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/3195/keywx6.jpg
OMG LIK WAT DO URS LOOK LIK?

As I have already said, you could post an original thread about what shaped key you have to open the front door, it doesnt mean anyone will want to read it.I'm so, so sorry I couldn't resist.

zooworker
August 20th, 2006, 06:45 PM
http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/3195/keywx6.jpg
OMG LIK WAT DO URS LOOK LIK?

I'm so, so sorry I couldn't resist.
Sorry, went to the store with this picture to make a key. See ya tonight after close!:D

Aphrodite
August 20th, 2006, 06:58 PM
I'm so, so sorry I couldn't resist.

:D

okay, this thread is now officially the lamest thread ever :D

igniteice
August 20th, 2006, 09:11 PM
Sorry, went to the store with this picture to make a key. See ya tonight after close!:D

"Hi, I'd like to make a duplicate of this key."
"What key?"
"Oh, the key in this photograph."
"..."

zooworker
August 20th, 2006, 09:12 PM
"Hi, I'd like to make a duplicate of this key."
"What key?"
"Oh, the key in this photograph."
"..."
Check the numbers on the key, and a good locksmith can duplicate it for you.

Woodstock
August 20th, 2006, 10:24 PM
I have been sprayed with Full Throttle - twice. I dropped two cans while I was stocking the pop in the backroom. Not only did I smell, but so did the backroom.

BTW - This is a really lame thread.

August 21st, 2006, 04:40 AM
BTW - This is a really lame thread.

I like it. :) ;)

Have you not seen the pen thread? :eek:

SL_600
August 21st, 2006, 04:21 PM
BTW - This is a really lame thread.There seems to be a rash of lame threads going around lately. You think to yourself, "Now there's something different. Let's see what that thread's all about. It can't be as bad as the name suggests" You click on it and you can't believe you fell for it again. Kinda makes me wanna think up the most idiotic and trivial thing I can think of and give it an eye catching title. But alas, I cannot be bothered. :rolleyes:

2for2pounds
August 21st, 2006, 04:45 PM
There seems to be a rash of lame threads going around lately. You think to yourself, "Now there's something different. Let's see what that thread's all about. It can't be as bad as the name suggests" You click on it and you can't believe you fell for it again. Kinda makes me wanna think up the most idiotic and trivial thing I can think of and give it an eye catching title. But alas, I cannot be bothered. :rolleyes:

the kind of thread that makes you stop typing and say "i really should go out of the house and do more with my life.

OzMan
August 25th, 2006, 03:22 AM
At least my story is unique.

The top three lies:

3 - The cheque is in the mail.

2 - I won't cum in your mouth

1 - That story is so unique, you should share it with everyone.

So, how many of those lies have you actually falled for??

Whoever told you that unique = interesting and good should be taken out back and shot.

wazootybob
August 25th, 2006, 11:34 AM
I actually drank a Vault one time and unlike the commercials I did not have the will or urge to do anything remotely constructive.

ripGRUSH
July 29th, 2009, 11:39 PM
sorry to all i was going through old threads and thought this was the most ridiculous, useless thread i have ever seen in my life. Now why did i bring it back to the forefront? i will never know. Just got a good laugh out of it.

zooworker
July 30th, 2009, 05:20 PM
sorry to all i was going through old threads and thought this was the most ridiculous, useless thread i have ever seen in my life. Now why did i bring it back to the forefront? i will never know. Just got a good laugh out of it.
No, there are worse ones to bring back. Like How pens does your store have. Or the former one which I won't mention in fear of some idiot to bring it back.

ripGRUSH
July 30th, 2009, 08:04 PM
No, there are worse ones to bring back. Like How pens does your store have. Or the former one which I won't mention in fear of some idiot to bring it back.

i take it i'm that idiot? sorry won't happen again

:D

DavidNewlySL
July 30th, 2009, 08:41 PM
sighs...threads from 06...

zooworker
August 1st, 2009, 03:58 PM
sighs...threads from 06...
Yeah, gotta take out the year book.:rolleyes: