PDA

View Full Version : Nuts over Bush (GW, that is)

turtletime
September 12th, 2006, 08:54 PM
Who would you rather vote for?

YUSIF's nuts
Bush - the worthless one currently in office
Red Posting Bitch
Ted's an arse

go to the polls and vote!

Ozzie, I expect to see your vote up there PDQ, since you always voice that opinion of yours! ;)

Antithesys
September 12th, 2006, 09:42 PM
I didn't understand a single word of the post so I voted for Dubya.

sar94pga
September 12th, 2006, 10:06 PM
teds an arse :)

OzMan
September 12th, 2006, 10:43 PM
Ozzie, I expect to see your vote up there PDQ, since you always voice that opinion of yours! ;)

I'm one of those ABS people.... Anyone BUT Shrub.

OK, what "uninformed non-voter" (betcha you didn't think I could say THAT nicely ;) ) voted for Shrub?? Still, TED is winning..... AND an arse:D

turtletime
September 12th, 2006, 10:45 PM
I didn't understand a single word of the post so I voted for Dubya.

sorry 'bout that...should have done a little background in case ya haven't read it in the other thread...

Yusif wanted a poll based on this comment in the Steve Irwin thread...

I for one respect our president. Without him, this nation would be a bad place. He gave us all jobs and helped us when we needed it most, such as Hurricane Katrina. I have to say that we could vote for him again, I'd vote for him twice. I wish he could be president forever!

Well ok, I made up everything after "I for one...". If possible, I'd vote my left nut for president and my right nut for vice president. For they will turn this country back around!

so, beings as I was in a bit of a smart assy mood (assy, is that a word?) and NOT because I'm trying to up my post counts!!, I made a poll for our believed sick bastard...and this is that poll....

does that help?? If not, I'll try again tomorrow...my mind is not quite playing with a full deck tonight...

turtletime
September 12th, 2006, 10:47 PM

OK, what "uninformed non-voter" (betcha you didn't think I could say THAT nicely ;) ) voted for Shrub?? Still, TED is winning..... AND an arse:D

i'm ABS too, but i did tell yusif that i'd vote for his nuts over the shrub...so...............here goes! :)

rk237
September 13th, 2006, 07:52 AM

;)
I'm as disillusioned with the current administration as the next guy, but I believe one of the ultimate political taboos is to call someone else's vote uninformed.

(btw I have voted in every election I've been able to since I turned 18) :D

turtletime
September 13th, 2006, 08:06 AM
;)
I'm as disillusioned with the current administration as the next guy, but I believe one of the ultimate political taboos is to call someone else's vote uninformed.

(btw I have voted in every election I've been able to since I turned 18) :D

technically, the taboo is to discuss politics at all...but hey, what the hell!! :)

yousickf'ingbastard
September 13th, 2006, 10:46 AM
my nuts are gonna win by a landslide! and i always knew my nuts would be something someday. :D

Blockbusted
September 13th, 2006, 10:53 AM
You must be a Democrat, 'cause yo' nuts are blue!

Andrew-

yousickf'ingbastard
September 13th, 2006, 10:54 AM
i've always been patriotic

Blockbusted
September 13th, 2006, 10:56 AM
Then you must be nuts.

Andrew-

yousickf'ingbastard
September 13th, 2006, 10:58 AM
i'm way past the nuts stage. i'm just escaped from the insane asylum crazy

Blockbusted
September 13th, 2006, 11:00 AM
So, everytime you try to whack it off, you get that hook stuck in your cock?

Andrew-

yousickf'ingbastard
September 13th, 2006, 11:02 AM
So, everytime you try to whack it off, you get that hook stuck in your cock?

Andrew-

:confused: uh, no

Blockbusted
September 13th, 2006, 11:05 AM
Hmmm...

That reminds me of a question...do pirates fuck up on the first day with hooks? I mean, do they go to scratch their eyes and get a socket full of rusty steel?

Andrew-

turtletime
September 13th, 2006, 11:06 AM
yusif's hook is on his right...he uses his left to whack if off...

yousickf'ingbastard
September 13th, 2006, 11:10 AM
yusif's hook is on his right...he uses his left to whack if off...

it's like she knows me intimately :rolleyes: :D

Blockbusted
September 13th, 2006, 11:14 AM
Anyway...

I wouldn't vote for Bush if...anything.

I'd rather vote for a tree.

Andrew-

yousickf'ingbastard
September 13th, 2006, 11:17 AM
I think everybody who voted for Bush are thinking how life wouldn't be as screwed if he wasn't in charge.

OzMan
September 13th, 2006, 11:54 PM
;)

No, calling someone a fucking retarded monkey AND a moran for voting for Shrub is a bit taboo.....

I felt "uninformed" was the absolute nicest way to say it:D

Any suggestions on making it nicer?? I am open to suggestions.

OzMan
September 13th, 2006, 11:55 PM
I think everybody who voted for Bush are thinking how life wouldn't be as screwed if he wasn't in charge.

And everyone who didn't are just thinking how badly they want to say "I told you so...":D

zooworker
September 14th, 2006, 08:42 PM
Bush Jogging
George Bush was out jogging one morning along the parkway when he tripped, fell over the bridge railing and landed in the creek below.

Before the Secret Service guys could get to him, three kids, who were fishing, pulled him out of the water. He was so grateful he offered the kids whatever they wanted.

The first kid said: "I sure would like to go to Disneyland." George said: "No problem. I'll take you there on Air Force One."

The second kid said: "I really need a new pair of Nike Air Jordan's." George said: "I'll get them for you and even have Michael sign them!".

The third kid said: "I want a motorized wheelchair with a built-in TV and stereo headset!!" George Bush is a little perplexed by this and says: "But you don't look like you are injured."

The kid says: "But I will be after my dad finds out I saved your ass from drowning!"

turtletime
September 14th, 2006, 08:47 PM
Bush Jogging
George Bush was out jogging one morning along the parkway when he tripped, fell over the bridge railing and landed in the creek below.

Before the Secret Service guys could get to him, three kids, who were fishing, pulled him out of the water. He was so grateful he offered the kids whatever they wanted.

The first kid said: "I sure would like to go to Disneyland." George said: "No problem. I'll take you there on Air Force One."

The second kid said: "I really need a new pair of Nike Air Jordan's." George said: "I'll get them for you and even have Michael sign them!".

The third kid said: "I want a motorized wheelchair with a built-in TV and stereo headset!!" George Bush is a little perplexed by this and says: "But you don't look like you are injured."

The kid says: "But I will be after my dad finds out I saved your ass from drowning!"

I love it!!!!!!!!! :D :D Too funny!

zooworker
September 14th, 2006, 09:01 PM
Presidential Advice
One night, G.W. Bush was awakened by George Washington's ghost.
Bush saw him and asked, "George, what is the best thing I could do to
help the country?"

"Set an honest and honorable example, just as I did," advised George.

The next night, the ghost of Thomas Jefferson moved through the dark
bedroom.

"Tom, what is the best thing I could do to help the country?" Bush asked.

"Cut taxes and reduce the size of government," advised Tom.

Bush didn't sleep well the next night, and saw yet another figure
moving

in the shadows. It was Abraham Lincoln's ghost.

"Abe, what is the best thing I could do for the country?" Bush asked.

"Go to the theater," replied Abe.

sar94pga
September 14th, 2006, 09:15 PM
Bush Jogging

Presidential Advice
One night, G.W. Bush was awakened by George Washington's ghost.
Bush saw him and asked, "George, what is the best thing I could do to
help the country?"

"Set an honest and honorable example, just as I did," advised George.

The next night, the ghost of Thomas Jefferson moved through the dark
bedroom.

"Tom, what is the best thing I could do to help the country?" Bush asked.

"Cut taxes and reduce the size of government," advised Tom.

Bush didn't sleep well the next night, and saw yet another figure
moving

in the shadows. It was Abraham Lincoln's ghost.

"Abe, what is the best thing I could do for the country?" Bush asked.

"Go to the theater," replied Abe.

that is so wrong in so many ways....but so right at the same time...

turtletime
September 14th, 2006, 09:16 PM
please, GW, go see a show!!!!!!!!!!!!

sar94pga
September 14th, 2006, 09:18 PM
please, GW, go see a show!!!!!!!!!!!!

turtle,

in the words of ron white...."you cant fix stupid" :D

turtletime
September 14th, 2006, 09:25 PM
turtle,

in the words of ron white...."you cant fix stupid" :D

unfortunately, this is true... shrub is living proof of it!

(yahoo, at 800 posts, as of now!!)

zooworker
September 15th, 2006, 04:31 PM
http://www.damnfunnypictures.com/images/icons/xpfk0n3-Bush_Disaster.gif (http://www.damnfunnypictures.com/templates/links.php?id=2113)