PDA

View Full Version : Preventing violence...

Killer26
October 11th, 2006, 09:45 PM
I have a big problem...

So I've worked for the Block for a couple years now & every so often this guys comes in. Let's just call him fucko. So fucko will come in every other month and just start cursing and acting like a nut.

It rained a lot tonight & our satalite was down. As I'm putting away BSI, fucko comes in & all I hear is "I don't give a shit if it's down, your taking my fucking card & that's that." Are argue with fucko & it really goes nowhere, he says shit like we are going out of business blah blah blah...and then left. I was so mad I wanted him hurt so badly. I have witnesses & they said they help with anything they could. Fucko has been kicked out of the pizza place next store & the shop rite. He does this everywhere apparently. The guy isn't crazy, he knows what he's doing and he's trying to get stuff for free by calling corporate.

I want this guy to never come back because if it happens again I'm going to be brought up on assault charges for beating fucko UFC style.

How do I get this guy banned or what can I do to end this because it happens every so often and it needs to stop...Sorry if I didn't explain well enough, I'm tired & still pissed off...

Lomithrandel
October 11th, 2006, 09:52 PM
Get your SM to contact HR about it and see if you can have him officially banned. Nothing else you can really do.

smit1979
October 11th, 2006, 10:27 PM
Harassment can come in many different forms including Customer to Employee. All you have to do is go to HR and they have to do something about it. I had a customer banned from all stores(from what corporate told me) because he was cursing at me, pushed some movies off the counter at me, and told another store that if I didn't give him what he wanted then "things were going to get messy".

zooworker
October 11th, 2006, 10:31 PM
They are right contact Hr and your dl, if he becomes to much of a problem ask him to leave and if he doesn't call the police if you are threatened.

bbvemployeesd
October 15th, 2006, 08:24 AM
What about the saying:

"We have the right to refuse service to anyone at any time"

Does that apply to BB employees, ro just everyone else?

URBAN_COWBOY
October 15th, 2006, 05:11 PM
next time he is in the store, call the police and have a criminal trespass warning issued. In most jurisdictions, the customer must be present to receive the warning.

zooworker
October 16th, 2006, 07:03 PM
A big gun also helps, to bad we can't carry in the store.:cool: