PDA

View Full Version : It's over

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

0311marine
October 19th, 2006, 06:45 PM
Well my little carreer at blockbuster is over, After a couple lies told by a new employee (not even at my store) and a blow up the 2 years are finally over, on the plus side Im through with the shitty pay, horrible employees and dumb ass customers on the negative side............um......oh yeah my pre-streets aw well you cant have everything, on a good note I have a job thats paying me more than a dollar more an hour than I made at blockbuster after me being there two years and an AM. I understand some of you love your jobs and thats fine, I probably would have liked it if I wasn't in a franchise.

zooworker
October 19th, 2006, 07:02 PM
Well my little carreer at blockbuster is over, After a couple lies told by a new employee (not even at my store) and a blow up the 2 years are finally over, on the plus side Im through with the shitty pay, horrible employees and dumb ass customers on the negative side............um......oh yeah my pre-streets aw well you cant have everything, on a good note I have a job thats paying me more than a dollar more an hour than I made at blockbuster after me being there two years and an AM. I understand some of you love your jobs and thats fine, I probably would have liked it if I wasn't in a franchise.Come on what are the details. You can't just come here and say it's over without saying what happened.

rk237
October 19th, 2006, 07:10 PM
I probably would have liked it if I wasn't in a franchise.

Nah probably not. It takes a special kind, particularly the kind that doesn't get fired, even over misunderstandings.

sar94pga
October 19th, 2006, 07:16 PM
Well my little carreer at blockbuster is over, After a couple lies told by a new employee (not even at my store) and a blow up the 2 years are finally over, on the plus side Im through with the shitty pay, horrible employees and dumb ass customers on the negative side............um......oh yeah my pre-streets aw well you cant have everything, on a good note I have a job thats paying me more than a dollar more an hour than I made at blockbuster after me being there two years and an AM. I understand some of you love your jobs and thats fine, I probably would have liked it if I wasn't in a franchise.

who.....fucking.....cares......?

if you are not going to give details, i am not going to care.

zooworker
October 19th, 2006, 07:18 PM
who.....fucking.....cares......?

if you are not going to give details, i am not going to care.
You know sar some people just like to whine, and not even telling us why they are whining:rolleyes:

Lomithrandel
October 19th, 2006, 07:31 PM
I doubt this person will ever post again, thread will just go by the wayside like all the others like it.

sar94pga
October 19th, 2006, 07:44 PM
I doubt this person will ever post again, thread will just go by the wayside like all the others like it.

is that what you're supposed to do? oops. :D

zooworker
October 19th, 2006, 07:45 PM
is that what you're supposed to do? oops. :D
I guess, but where would be the fun of it:D

johnlow71
October 19th, 2006, 08:53 PM
who are you?????

zooworker
October 19th, 2006, 08:55 PM
who are you?????
I'm me:D .........

rk237
October 19th, 2006, 09:02 PM
I'm me:D .........

Holy shit! I'm me too!!

zooworker
October 19th, 2006, 09:03 PM
Holy shit! I'm me too!!
WTF????? We can't both be me. Maybe you are you.;)

sar94pga
October 19th, 2006, 09:06 PM
WTF????? We can't both be me. Maybe you are you.;)

no, i am 1/2 sure that i am me and you are you.

rk237
October 19th, 2006, 09:09 PM
Oh Sar, did you 2/4 to go and start this shit up again? ;)

zooworker
October 19th, 2006, 09:10 PM
Woa!!!! are we sure about being 4/8 right.Damnit sar:rolleyes:

sar94pga
October 19th, 2006, 09:10 PM
Oh Sar, did you 2/4 to go and start this shit up again? ;)

i am 33 1/3 sure i don't know what you are talking about :o

rk237
October 19th, 2006, 09:11 PM

Oh nm it's just the naked gun sequels thread. :) Thought this was something else.

zooworker
October 19th, 2006, 09:11 PM
Maybe you should check out at least 3.4 of the post.

sar94pga
October 19th, 2006, 09:14 PM
Maybe you should check out at least 3.4 of the post.

i am 50% certian that i don't care. teehee

zooworker
October 19th, 2006, 09:15 PM
i am 50% certian that i don't care. teehee
Well, I'm sure 99% here don't either.:rolleyes:

sar94pga
October 19th, 2006, 09:16 PM
c'est dommage. :)

OzMan
October 19th, 2006, 11:02 PM

First of all, if you got a better job, why didn't you leave by your own choice?? Not criticising you, just want to know.... just like everyone is asking for the details.... if your new job is so better, how did you get it, don't you wish that you had gotten it long before, and why didn't you leave BBI sooner??

Second, trust me, working for a franchise is better than BBI corporate

brantheman
October 19th, 2006, 11:44 PM

Blah blah blah. Heard it before. Been hearing it from the 2 CSR's we fired yesterday and the one CSR who put up his two weeks notice. Look, if your job was really that bad, why were you there for so long?! If I had to guess, I'd say either A) You're lazy and live with your parents rent-free with no bills so don't really need that much money anyway, or B) No one else will hire you. Or you're lying. Whatev. :)

0311marine
October 20th, 2006, 12:18 AM
Wow such animosity, You guys really are good little employees.

A. I stayed there that long so I could get out of the house and get free movies, my wife got a full time job after I got out of the Corps and I decided to stay at home with my daughter.

B. The details involve and employee from another store telling my district manager some bullshit in order to get her husband hired. We had know AM openings and he didnt want to work for the 5.15 they pay CSR's and since me and Her store manager have bad blood, I was picked as a fall guy If you look back on my 1st post her store manager is the one that calls herself BHCfounder, Im just happy to be gone from this dead end job. It was fun while it lasted and I liked some aspects of it and some employees. But on the whole im glad this little chapter is over, after being the top seller in my district for every contest we ran while i worked there and not getting shit out of it Im glad to be gone and even more glad that I took people with me.

C. Yes part of it was my fault, I had the choice of being fired or quitting I chose to quit. I probably shouldn't have called the District Managers friend (the other store manager) a fucking liar, but she had decided on my being gone way before that.

Does this answer everyones question or would you guys like more details, or just to keep bitching and being good little blockbuster soldiers.

And getting the other job was easy I just applied, 2 years of managment exp. and 4 years Military makes a good application.

brantheman
October 20th, 2006, 01:25 AM
Wow such animosity, You guys really are good little employees.

A. I stayed there that long so I could get out of the house and get free movies, my wife got a full time job after I got out of the Corps and I decided to stay at home with my daughter.

B. The details involve and employee from another store telling my district manager some bullshit in order to get her husband hired. We had know AM openings and he didnt want to work for the 5.15 they pay CSR's and since me and Her store manager have bad blood, I was picked as a fall guy If you look back on my 1st post her store manager is the one that calls herself BHCfounder, Im just happy to be gone from this dead end job. It was fun while it lasted and I liked some aspects of it and some employees. But on the whole im glad this little chapter is over, after being the top seller in my district for every contest we ran while i worked there and not getting shit out of it Im glad to be gone and even more glad that I took people with me.

C. Yes part of it was my fault, I had the choice of being fired or quitting I chose to quit. I probably shouldn't have called the District Managers friend (the other store manager) a fucking liar, but she had decided on my being gone way before that.

Does this answer everyones question or would you guys like more details, or just to keep bitching and being good little blockbuster soldiers.

And getting the other job was easy I just applied, 2 years of managment exp. and 4 years Military makes a good application.

Mmm. Not buying it. Try again.

OzMan
October 20th, 2006, 03:05 PM
Mmm. Not buying it. Try again.

I have to agree.

A. I stayed there that long so I could get out of the house and get free movies,

This is why BBI is in such dire trouble. This is your reason for working at BBI, and you either were in a management position, or up for a management position?? (Can't be sure because you seem to be vague on the details.... not that I blame you, but then you can't bitch about the assumptions people make)

You seem to have the ability to do the job, but it's obvious that you heart isn't in it. And since you didn't even try to better yourself until you were forced to, well.........

On top of that, you complain about the lack of research here, but failed to do any research yourself.

0311marine
October 20th, 2006, 03:59 PM
I have to agree.
This is why BBI is in such dire trouble. This is your reason for working at BBI, and you either were in a management position, or up for a management position?? (Can't be sure because you seem to be vague on the details.... not that I blame you, but then you can't bitch about the assumptions people make)

You seem to have the ability to do the job, but it's obvious that you heart isn't in it. And since you didn't even try to better yourself until you were forced to, well.........

On top of that, you complain about the lack of research here, but failed to do any research yourself.

Everything I said was accurate, Yes i was a little vague on the details but thats because one of the people key to what happend checks this site to make sure no one in her store in the district bitches about anything.

And I wasnt complaining about research I just stated that the SM has been on here before.

The district I was in is in dire trouble because of crap wages we were paid and dealing with crap like contests with the only prize is to keep your job or not get written up. Im not saying that I expected anything for a contest but to be threatend with your job really isnt a good motivator. The girl that got me in so much trouble also managed to get 4 other people fired for equally bogus reasons.

The high and mighty 4 people that post here might look at this as a long term carreer but I looked at it as just a temp job until My daughter was old enough to go to day care. I just the blockbuster lifers here by which i mean sar and the others, wont be emberessed when there at there kids (if they ever find a mate outside of there moms basement) have a carreer day and there forced to say they work at blockbuster, or they could just lie which is what im sure they do on the dating sites that there on.

URBAN_COWBOY
October 20th, 2006, 04:04 PM
Everything I said was accurate, Yes i was a little vague on the details but thats because one of the people key to what happend checks this site to make sure no one in her store in the district bitches about anything.

And I wasnt complaining about research I just stated that the SM has been on here before.

The district I was in is in dire trouble because of crap wages we were paid and dealing with crap like contests with the only prize is to keep your job or not get written up. Im not saying that I expected anything for a contest but to be threatend with your job really isnt a good motivator. The girl that got me in so much trouble also managed to get 4 other people fired for equally bogus reasons.

The high and mighty 4 people that post here might look at this as a long term carreer but I looked at it as just a temp job until My daughter was old enough to go to day care. I just the blockbuster lifers here by which i mean sar and the others, wont be emberessed when there at there kids (if they ever find a mate outside of there moms basement) have a carreer day and there forced to say they work at blockbuster, or they could just lie which is what im sure they do on the dating sites that there on.Holy spell-check Batman. No wonder you got your ass fired. The retarded 8 year old looks smarter than you right now.

Repeat after me:

SPELLCHECKER IS MY FRIEND, SPELLCHECKER IS MY FRIEND, SPELLCHECKER IS MY FRIEND.

zooworker
October 20th, 2006, 04:07 PM
Holy spell-check Batman. No wonder you got your ass fired. The retarded 8 year old looks smarter than you right now.

Repeat after me:

SPELLCHECKER IS MY FRIEND, SPELLCHECKER IS MY FRIEND, SPELLCHECKER IS MY FRIEND.
LMAO at that one cowboy!!!!

0311marine
October 20th, 2006, 04:12 PM
Holy spell-check Batman. No wonder you got your ass fired. The retarded 8 year old looks smarter than you right now.

Repeat after me:

Wow your right i didnt even see it, If I had only used spell check I could still be working at BBV. What the hell was I thinking?? Because everyone knows how much spelling is involved working there. Geez why couldnt you have told me earlier. I know what ill do, Ill go to my former DM and let her know that I now know to use spell check and Ill get that job back and really start making the big bucks. Maybe this time I can make $2 whole dollars an hour more than minimum wage. Thanks for your advice hick, Ill let you know what happens.

URBAN_COWBOY
October 20th, 2006, 04:17 PM
Wow your right i didnt even see it, If I had only used spell check I could still be working at BBV. What the hell was I thinking?? Because everyone knows how much spelling is involved working there. Geez why couldnt you have told me earlier. I know what ill do, Ill go to my former DM and let her know that I now know to use spell check and Ill get that job back and really start making the big bucks. Maybe this time I can make $2 whole dollars an hour more than minimum wage. Thanks for your advice hick, Ill let you know what happens.you're welcome Jarhead. See, I can throw insults too. BTW, I don't see you getting your job back yet. Now you might want to try the punctuation and grammar checker. Oh wait, that's gonna be too much to learn in one day for you. I wouldn't want to explode that pea sized brain of yours. You might actually need to use it some day for something other than forming the complete sentence "Would you like fries with that?"

0311marine
October 20th, 2006, 04:23 PM
you're welcome Jarhead. See, I can throw insults too. BTW, I don't see you getting your job back yet. Now you might want to try the punctuation and grammar checker. Oh wait, that's gonna be too much to learn in one day for you. I wouldn't want to explode that pea sized brain of yours. You might actually need to use it some day for something other than forming the complete sentence "Would you like fries with that?"

Damn your right thanks for the advice again. (BTW Jarhead isnt really an insult to Marines, try harder next time.) I think you missed something I dont want that job back. Thats what we in the regular world sometimes call sarcasm I know its a hard concept to deal with, but with time you'll get it. Hopefully....of course with a screen name that looks like something from Brokeback mountain we might be hoping for a little to much.

URBAN_COWBOY
October 20th, 2006, 04:27 PM
Damn your right thanks for the advice again. (BTW Jarhead isnt really an insult to Marines, try harder next time.) I think you missed something I dont want that job back. Thats what we in the regular world sometimes call sarcasm I know its a hard concept to deal with, but with time you'll get it. Hopefully....of course with a screen name that looks like something from Brokeback mountain we might be hoping for a little to much.I am fully capable of understanding that you do not want the job back. It is you who has the problem constructing a complete and intelligent sentence. Oh how cute, you made a Brokeback referrance. That's funny. Bad thing is, the screen name is an actual movie title you dipshit. I swear, with each new member, this board gets dumber and dumber by the day.

0311marine
October 20th, 2006, 04:32 PM
I am fully capable of understanding that you do not want the job back. It is you who has the problem constructing a complete and intelligent sentence. Oh how cute, you made a Brokeback referrance. That's funny. Bad thing is, the screen name is an actual movie title you dipshit. I swear, with each new member, this board gets dumber and dumber by the day.

Maybe you should have used spell check before you posted that. Now you just look ignorant, and you missed a comma see if you can guess where. Dont strain your brain though. Theres no need to get hurt. On the other topic Urban Cowboy is a movie.........when the hell did that happen wow your knowledge of movies must be astounding no wonder you work for BBV.

rk237
October 20th, 2006, 04:56 PM
Maybe you should have used spell check before you posted that. Now you just look ignorant, and you missed a comma see if you can guess where. Dont strain your brain though. Theres no need to get hurt. On the other topic Urban Cowboy is a movie.........when the hell did that happen wow your knowledge of movies must be astounding no wonder you work for BBV.

Yawn.

You know what's more interesting than this guy's posts?
Counting the moon's asteroids. In binary.

URBAN_COWBOY
October 20th, 2006, 07:38 PM
Maybe you should have used spell check before you posted that. Now you just look ignorant, and you missed a comma see if you can guess where. Dont strain your brain though. Theres no need to get hurt. On the other topic Urban Cowboy is a movie.........when the hell did that happen wow your knowledge of movies must be astounding no wonder you work for BBV.see, this is what happens when retarded inbreds are allowed to buy computers and have access to that thar inter web thingy. See, one misspelled word is a typo. Every other word being misspelled is illiterate. As for your last comment you little twit, if you had half a brain and did any research on this site you would see that I, along with many others, no longer work for BB or never did. However, unlike you, I was smart enough to quit and not dumb enough to get fired.

0311marine
October 20th, 2006, 08:03 PM
see, this is what happens when retarded inbreds are allowed to buy computers and have access to that thar inter web thingy. See, one misspelled word is a typo. Every other word being misspelled is illiterate. As for your last comment you little twit, if you had half a brain and did any research on this site you would see that I, along with many others, no longer work for BB or never did. However, unlike you, I was smart enough to quit and not dumb enough to get fired.

I didnít get fired, I quit. If you were smart enough to do a little reading you would realize that I had the choice of what I wanted to do. But if reading is actually too hard for you I understand. I just hope that you seek help.

And the counting thing must be a little hard on you to. 5 Misspelled words do not equal every other word. But again if counting is too much for you well thatís just sad hopefully you take the time to improve yourself.

I would recommend flash cards, be sure to get together with your mom or your sister whichever one you are currently dating to study. Good luck, I have faith you can do it.

brantheman
October 20th, 2006, 08:05 PM
Marine, you realize why you're getting such a hard time, right? You're throwing insults left and right at people (insults that my 14 year old brother would say, I might add) and with each post are making yourself look less and less believable. I mean, come on, you're arguing about punctuation in hopes that it'll make you look superior. Give me a break.

You're not a marine. You're not married. You have no daughter. You were a minimum wage paid CSR with 10 hours a week, and you're upset because your mother (who you live with) found out that you were fired for taking concessions without paying for them. Good job.

0311marine
October 20th, 2006, 08:10 PM
Marine, you realize why you're getting such a hard time, right? You're throwing insults left and right at people (insults that my 14 year old brother would say, I might add) and with each post are making yourself look less and less believable. I mean, come on, you're arguing about punctuation in hopes that it'll make you look superior. Give me a break.

You're not a marine. You're not married. You have no daughter. You were a minimum wage paid CSR with 10 hours a week, and you're upset because your mother (who you live with) found out that you were fired for taking concessions without paying for them. Good job.

Wow its like your psychic and retarded at the same time. And again if you would like to read back I didnt start the insults about spelling and punctuation Urban Cowboy did, but its nice to see the sheep are all together. It is kind of sad to see that your jealous that Ive actually done something with my life besides BBV and you can't or are to lazy to.

Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have ever made a difference in the world, but the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, President of the United States of America

brantheman
October 20th, 2006, 08:12 PM
Wow its like your psychic and retarded at the same time. And again if you would like to read back I didnt start the insults about spelling and punctuation Urban Cowboy did, but its nice to see the sheep are all together.

Once again, you're digging yourself deeper and deeper into a hole.

Now you're playing the "But he started it!" game. Come on, if you're going to argue with us at least do it right. If I want to have the conversation i'm having with you I could just as easily go talk to my neice; I don't need the internet to do it :p

0311marine
October 20th, 2006, 08:14 PM
Once again, you're digging yourself deeper and deeper into a hole.

Now you're playing the "But he started it!" game. Come on, if you're going to argue with us at least do it right. If I want to have the conversation i'm having with you I could just as easily go talk to my neice; I don't need the internet to do it :p

Leave your sex life out of it, If you want to talk to me fine, but leave your neice out of it.

brantheman
October 20th, 2006, 08:18 PM
Leave your sex life out of it, If you want to talk to me fine, but leave your neice out of it.

The hole deepens.

So far, this is what you've told us:

OMFG LOL OK SO LIEK U WAS WRKIN FOR BB AND THEN DIS GURL FKD ME OVR LKE HRDCR3 N I QUIT CUZ I MEN CUM ON Y WULD I WRK FOR BB NEWAYZ IM A FCKIN MARIN3!11 NEWAYZ MY WIFE WRKS N I SIT AT HME WIT MY KID N CUM HERE N U ALL SUK CUZ U DUN LIEK ME FUK U GAYBROKEBACKCOWBOYURBAN N FUK U BRANDAMAN U FCKIN CHILD MELESTIR!!11111

Seriously, come on. You can do better than that, can't you?

0311marine
October 20th, 2006, 08:30 PM
The hole deepens.

So far, this is what you've told us:

OMFG LOL OK SO LIEK U WAS WRKIN FOR BB AND THEN DIS GURL FKD ME OVR LKE HRDCR3 N I QUIT CUZ I MEN CUM ON Y WULD I WRK FOR BB NEWAYZ IM A FCKIN MARIN3!11 NEWAYZ MY WIFE WRKS N I SIT AT HME WIT MY KID N CUM HERE N U ALL SUK CUZ U DUN LIEK ME FUK U GAYBROKEBACKCOWBOYURBAN N FUK U BRANDAMAN U FCKIN CHILD MELESTIR!!11111

Seriously, come on. You can do better than that, can't you?

can you repeat that in english I have no idea what the hell you just typed. Ill respond when I can understand it.

rk237
October 20th, 2006, 08:33 PM
can you repeat that in english I have no idea what the hell you just typed. Ill respond when I can understand it.

Let me translate it for you:

Die IRL.

brantheman
October 20th, 2006, 08:37 PM

Are you done? You're boring now. Insult me again, you were more fun that way.

igniteice
October 20th, 2006, 08:49 PM
Wow its like your psychic and retarded at the same time. And again if you would like to read back I didnt start the insults about spelling and punctuation Urban Cowboy did, but its nice to see the sheep are all together. It is kind of sad to see that your jealous that Ive actually done something with my life besides BBV and you can't or are to lazy to.

Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have ever made a difference in the world, but the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, President of the United States of America

You think because you've been a marine, that you've made a difference in the world, correct? So am I also to assume then that you believe this difference is somehow prolonging... what? Exactly? None of it matters.

brantheman
October 20th, 2006, 09:10 PM
Yeah. I'm done for the night. See ya next time everybody.

0311marine
October 20th, 2006, 09:11 PM
Wow you guys are still bent out of shape, because of this. I understand the whole loyalty thing but you've just gone beyond dumb. Now it's just getting retarded, and I dont mean the regular type of retarded I mean the paris hilton type. You cockknockers are amusing and make me laugh, please keep up with the lame insults.

EXSM
October 20th, 2006, 09:30 PM
Now this is funny.
Marine, people wouldn't be badgering you if you would simply present your case in a clear, and legible manner. Furthermore, your story has more holes in it than swiss cheese. Maybe the one true part of it is that you opened your mouth to the wrong person. Still, I had many "political" problems at Blockbuster myself, but at no time did anyone have the power to do what you are alleging people in your district were able to do. If the job was as bad as you said it was for you, than to have continued to work there hating it was as much a disservice to you as it was to the company. When I knew my time had come, I did the right thing and left too. And I can look back and honestly say that maybe it wasn't all everyone else, I'm sure along the way I did some wrong things too. I hate Blockbuster, more than you can possibly imagine, but there's also plenty of people who post on here that have worked at Blockbuster for a very long time and managed to survive all the B.S. In closing, if you really were the super employee you said you were, than I have to wonder how you don't have the product knowledge to recognize one of John Travolta's earlier films. And obviously you don't, because you threw out the homophobe comment, when in reality Brokeback and Urban Cowboy have absolutely nothing in common whatsoever.

EXSM
October 20th, 2006, 09:31 PM
Sorry it double posted

sar94pga
October 20th, 2006, 10:18 PM
oh i am so pissed. I missed a n00b fight. damn peak shifts!

rk237
October 20th, 2006, 10:20 PM
Don't worry, this wasn't a noob fight. It was a fly swat. :)

sar94pga
October 20th, 2006, 10:22 PM
i know, but thats the most action this board has seen in a while.

0311marine
October 20th, 2006, 11:15 PM
Now this is funny.
Marine, people wouldn't be badgering you if you would simply present your case in a clear, and legible manner. Furthermore, your story has more holes in it than swiss cheese. Maybe the one true part of it is that you opened your mouth to the wrong person. Still, I had many "political" problems at Blockbuster myself, but at no time did anyone have the power to do what you are alleging people in your district were able to do. If the job was as bad as you said it was for you, than to have continued to work there hating it was as much a disservice to you as it was to the company. When I knew my time had come, I did the right thing and left too. And I can look back and honestly say that maybe it wasn't all everyone else, I'm sure along the way I did some wrong things too. I hate Blockbuster, more than you can possibly imagine, but there's also plenty of people who post on here that have worked at Blockbuster for a very long time and managed to survive all the B.S. In closing, if you really were the super employee you said you were, than I have to wonder how you don't have the product knowledge to recognize one of John Travolta's earlier films. And obviously you don't, because you threw out the homophobe comment, when in reality Brokeback and Urban Cowboy have absolutely nothing in common whatsoever.

Let me get a couple things straight and then lets start this crap again, Iím sure sar would like to throw in her worthless 2 cents.

1. I was not a super employee, far from it. I was very good in sales, but I did have my problems. The main problem was not letting customers treat me like a retarded high school student (which apparently some people on this board are).

2. The crack about urban cowboy was sarcasm I do know what that movie is (who can forget the bull riding scene)

3. It was partly my fault; I have no problem admitting that. But it wasnít just one person with the power to do what I said. It was a DM and SM and a new employee. The person right above the DM is the franchise owner so yes she does have that power.

4. I didnít hate it all the time; it wasnít a bad job to have. I just never planned on making it a career like some of these losers

I do wish I had been able to leave on better terms, but things went sour very quickly and I didnít have the chance to. Thatís when they told me that I had the option to leave myself or be asked to leave I took it.

And for you sar, I donít care if I am a "noob" on this board, or at blockbuster, again how proud are you going to be when your up in front of your kids class on career day to say that you work there? Think of another insult because that was just pathetic

rk237
October 20th, 2006, 11:52 PM
And for you sar, I donít care if I am a "noob" on this board, or at blockbuster, again how proud are you going to be when your up in front of your kids class on career day to say that you work there? Think of another insult because that was just pathetic

Sar can stand in front of a bunch of kids, or any audience rather, and hold her head high because the person Sar is is so much more than her job. Above all Sar is a champion of humanity because she has a family, a good soul, a great sense of humor, and, well, a life generally well lived. What the fuck else is there to live for? Work? Fuck that. See marine asshole guy, you're the retard because your life priorities are all askew.

Sar has held her job through all kinds of shitstorms and all that has helped shape only a little bit of who she is. But it's who she is that her friends and family love her for, not her history at Blockbuster. It's she who people get to know when they meet her, not her job at Blockbuster.

So for fucks sake marine, create your self-image based on your job, if you want. You'd only be joining many millions of other Americans who piss the shit out of me for being shallow assholes.

0311marine
October 20th, 2006, 11:54 PM
Who cares about her friends or her fucking family, Im talking about the here and the now, in the forum. You guys are trying to blast me and Im blasting your worthless asses right back if you cant take any of it then dont post.

zooworker
October 20th, 2006, 11:57 PM
Sar can stand in front of a bunch of kids, or any audience rather, and hold her head high because the person Sar is is so much more than her job. Above all Sar is a champion of humanity because she has a family, a good soul, a great sense of humor, and, well, a life generally well lived. See Marine asshole guy, you're the retard because your life priorities are all askew.

Sar has held her job through all kinds of shitstorms and all that has helped shape only a little bit of who she is. But it's who she is that her friends and family love her for, not her history at Blockbuster. It's she who people get to know when they meet her, not her job at Blockbuster.

So for fucks sake marine, create your self-image based on your job, if you want. You'd only be joining many millions of other Americans who piss the shit out of me for being shallow assholes.
Sounds like sar is to be awarded woman of the year, and you are right. She has weathered all the problems and still keeps her head up. I'd vote for ya sar.

0311marine
October 21st, 2006, 12:03 AM
Wow.....Im at a loss for words...I havnt heard worship like this since I was in church.

zooworker
October 21st, 2006, 12:05 AM
Wow.....Im at a loss for words...I havnt heard worship like this since I was in church.
Good, stay lost. Because your words are getting boring.

0311marine
October 21st, 2006, 12:07 AM
Good, stay lost. Because your words are getting boring.

Then dont bother looking at this post anymore. See a solution that makes everyone happy.

Lomithrandel
October 21st, 2006, 12:34 AM
Double you tee eff mother fucker.

Maybe you should spend your time doing something constructive than bickering with us here? Do you gain anything from being here? Why did you even post in the first place? You looking for a bunch of people to dump your problems on or something?

Just go away.

SL_600
October 21st, 2006, 12:36 AM
Oh the humanity! Please, Chrisedge.... end this now. :confused:

zooworker
October 21st, 2006, 12:45 AM
Then don't bother looking at this post anymore. See a solution that makes everyone happy.
The only solution here is for you to go away with your whiny reasons you got fired. Now you want to have a go at us.Go back to being a mom OK?

0311marine
October 21st, 2006, 12:54 AM
The only solution here is for you to go away with your whiny reasons you got fired. Now you want to have a go at us.Go back to being a mom OK?

Or you could just go away and stop posting on this thread?:D

Lomithrandel
October 21st, 2006, 02:11 AM
Is that really all the fight you have in you? No wonder you are no longer a marine.

brantheman
October 21st, 2006, 06:12 AM
Is that really all the fight you have in you? No wonder you are no longer a marine.

Ouch! Burn! I like it. But it's true.

Marine, you seem to think that people who make a career out of working at Blockbuster is a bad thing. No, it's not the best job to have and it's definitely not the highest paying job, but some people have to do what they have to do. We've got single moms on this board supporting their kids all by themselves. I'm paying my way through college, making my rent, car insurance and gas money all just fine: Working at BB. Instead of insulting everybody who makes a living for themselves, let me just remind you of one thing: According to you, your "wife" is the bread winner and you prefer to sit at home and take care of your "daughter", because hell, why should you have to work, right? You're a mother-fuckin-ex-marine! If Blockbuster is such a horrible job, why didn't you quit to begin with and get off your lazy ass at home and go find you a "real" job, since you seem to be so overqualified.

But, once again, everything you've said seems to be just flying out of your ass as if you're making it up along the way. It's not impressing anybody. Like I said in the beginning, I think you're just a disgruntled CSR who was fired for plausible, justified reasons. In closing, fuck off, shit head. You've told your story (very poorly, I might add) and no one wants to hear it.

sar94pga
October 21st, 2006, 08:53 AM
DAMMIT! i missed it again!!!!!

0311marine
October 21st, 2006, 11:31 AM
Ouch! Burn! I like it. But it's true.

Marine, you seem to think that people who make a career out of working at Blockbuster is a bad thing. No, it's not the best job to have and it's definitely not the highest paying job, but some people have to do what they have to do. We've got single moms on this board supporting their kids all by themselves. I'm paying my way through college, making my rent, car insurance and gas money all just fine: Working at BB. Instead of insulting everybody who makes a living for themselves, let me just remind you of one thing: According to you, your "wife" is the bread winner and you prefer to sit at home and take care of your "daughter", because hell, why should you have to work, right? You're a mother-fuckin-ex-marine! If Blockbuster is such a horrible job, why didn't you quit to begin with and get off your lazy ass at home and go find you a "real" job, since you seem to be so overqualified.

But, once again, everything you've said seems to be just flying out of your ass as if you're making it up along the way. It's not impressing anybody. Like I said in the beginning, I think you're just a disgruntled CSR who was fired for plausible, justified reasons. In closing, fuck off, shit head. You've told your story (very poorly, I might add) and no one wants to hear it.

Let me guess your putting yourself through a 2 year j.r. college for your AAS in um....Art? Almost everyone thatís replied to this thread so far is pretty pathetic. You more than most bran, your insults are really pretty bad. Go to another forum, practice then get back to me kid because youíre not even close to my level yet.

Iím not here to impress anybody least of all you, honestly who the fuck cares what you think? I came on here and said that I wasnít with blockbuster anymore because this is a forum about blockbuster (wow amazing concept). You kids decided to make it a personal crusade to flame me throwing insults and then slapping each other on the back all the while getting madder and madder for what I say to you, Iím not sure why but I'm guessing you have nothing better to do with your time since most of you work at blockbuster and lets be honest its a pretty easy job, and after your done what are you going to do...hey I know, get on the internet and pretend to be big-shots.

So keep on keeping on, lets go for round 2 bring out your best insults or put downs and try to convince yourself that I was just a lowly CSR that still lives with his mom and that your life is worthwhile and you better society because you rent videos to people, 90% of whom donít even know your name and wouldnít miss you if you got hit by a bus on the way to work. And the way you act on this board if youíre an AM or higher most of your employees will rejoice at your demise. So bring out your heavy guns on my spelling ability or grammar usage and we'll se how it plays.

And I'll even throw you a small bone to give you more ammo if you want to use it and since you appear pretty stupid in not reading earlier posts, I did my time in the military and decided to get out when my daughter was born, My wife wanted a chance to get a full time job after I got out since she never got the chance when I was in. (I worked more hours some weeks than some of you punks could ever dream of) When My daughter got a little older I decided to get a part time job and since I'm a movie buff I chose blockbuster, not for the pay of course I could have gotten better pay at taco bell, but I love movies so I took it. It wasnít all bad just some people.

Ok there you go, try again bran because your insults are almost as lame as your name is, try harder kid.

AbandonedDreams
October 21st, 2006, 11:40 AM
For fucks sake will you just go away? You're not doing anything but taking up board space.

0311marine
October 21st, 2006, 11:43 AM
For fucks sake will you just go away? You're not doing anything but taking up board space.

And your a little late to the party, If you dont like my thread don't respond. And there really isn't much going on at the moment in this board so piss off.

AbandonedDreams
October 21st, 2006, 11:49 AM
And your a little late to the party, If you dont like my thread don't respond. And there really isn't much going on at the moment in this board so piss off.

For wanting to let this thread die, you sure are responding in it an awful lot. Nothings going on in here now because about half of the members of this forum are in the UK and its very early in the morning there, and the other half are either still asleep or at work right now. I can't wait to see what happens to you later tonight. You've provided some amusement for me now, I'm done with you.

0311marine
October 21st, 2006, 11:53 AM
For wanting to let this thread die, you sure are responding in it an awful lot. Nothings going on in here now because about half of the members of this forum are in the UK and its very early in the morning there, and the other half are either still asleep or at work right now. I can't wait to see what happens to you later tonight. You've provided some amusement for me now, I'm done with you.

Again your late to the party, you should have come earlier. I never wanted to let this thread die its great amusment for me. Your trying to boost your rep with the people on this board by responding to this thread and trying again to throw a little insult or something, and by being a big "man" and saying your done with me. Start a new thread if you want some rep, you wont get it here.

AbandonedDreams
October 21st, 2006, 12:49 PM
Again your late to the party, you should have come earlier. I never wanted to let this thread die it's great amusment for me. You'rer trying to boost your rep with the people on this board by responding to this thread and trying again to throw a little insult or something, and by being a big "WOman" and saying your done with me. Start a new thread if you want some rep, you wont get it here.

Fixed it for ya, now maybe everyone else will be able to understand what you are trying to say.

sar94pga
October 21st, 2006, 01:00 PM
you two having fun?

0311marine
October 21st, 2006, 01:00 PM
Fixed it for ya, now maybe everyone else will be able to understand what you are trying to say.

Well it dosn't matter. Woman, Man; your still pathetic and your name says it all. Just another useless member of society, why dont you get your fat ass off your computer go eat another ho-ho and leave the posts to people who actually have something to say. Your a waste product.

sar94pga
October 21st, 2006, 01:02 PM
Well it dosn't matter. Woman, Man; your still pathetic and your name says it all. Just another useless member of society, why dont you get your fat ass off your computer go eat another ho-ho and leave the posts to people who actually have something to say. Your a waste product.

when flaming, it helps to use correct grammar and spelling skills. "you're" would have been the correct word to use there.

carry on.

0311marine
October 21st, 2006, 01:02 PM
you two having fun?

Actually yes, Im off work today and this is amusing. Thank you for asking. My english teacher always busted me on the grammer thing, thanks for the heads up.

sar94pga
October 21st, 2006, 01:03 PM
Actually yes, Im off work today and this is amusing. Thank you for asking.

ahh, nothing better than wasting a prescious day off on IHBB. i would stay and play longer, but i must shop. play nice now :D

0311marine
October 21st, 2006, 01:06 PM
ahh, nothing better than wasting a prescious day off on IHBB. i would stay and play longer, but i must shop. play nice now :D

Enjoy your shopping, thanks for stopping by.:)

brantheman
October 21st, 2006, 01:23 PM
Thanks for the private message Marine. It was very sweet of you. FYI, yes, i'm in my second year of junior college then transferring to a university. And what are you doing? Oh, right, I forgot! You're were a "marine", so you just sit at home on your ass getting fat while the rest of the world (including your imaginary wife you claim to have) goes out and makes a living for themselves. For someone who is as mature and well-established as you claim to be, you sure seem to be spending a lot of time on the internet. I mean, for christs sake, I left last night and went and enjoyed a Friday night out, came home early this morning and posted one message, slept for another few hours before work, and come back to see that you've been going on and on the entire time. As said before, you're a waste of space and a waste of everyone's time. Get a job. Low life bums aren't welcome here.

Off to work now, something you seem to know nothing about. And guess what! I'm not even going to my Blockbuster job! I'm going to my other one! Like, OMG! Some of us even have two jobs. Isn't that weird?!

0311marine
October 21st, 2006, 01:29 PM
Thanks for the private message Marine. It was very sweet of you. FYI, yes, i'm in my second year of junior college then transferring to a university. And what are you doing? Oh, right, I forgot! You're were a "marine", so you just sit at home on your ass getting fat while the rest of the world (including your imaginary wife you claim to have) goes out and makes a living for themselves. For someone who is as mature and well-established as you claim to be, you sure seem to be spending a lot of time on the internet. I mean, for christs sake, I left last night and went and enjoyed a Friday night out, came home early this morning and posted one message, slept for another few hours before work, and come back to see that you've been going on and on the entire time. As said before, you're a waste of space and a waste of everyone's time. Get a job. Low life bums aren't welcome here.

Off to work now, something you seem to know nothing about. And guess what! I'm not even going to my Blockbuster job! I'm going to my other one! Like, OMG! Some of us even have two jobs. Isn't that weird?!

Im just bored since im off work and your amusing me. Did your friday night out involve playing pokemon with all your buddies? How did I know about the jr college thing, of course I cant flame on that since Im doing the same thing, but I dont need my job to help pay for that, I have you and the other fine people here who pay taxes and provide me with my GI Bill, so thanks tax payer. And yes I was at home last night after a movie, because I have a kid and Im not really able to just stay out all night any more, so thanks for validating my claim.

rk237
October 21st, 2006, 02:25 PM
carry on.

Hey Sar that reminds me (we've briefly discussed 70's/80's music before in another thread). Do you remember the band Kansas? One of their hits was "Carry on Wayward Son" so every time I see or hear the words "carry on" I get that song in my head! :rolleyes: ;)

sar94pga
October 21st, 2006, 02:55 PM
Hey Sar that reminds me (we've briefly discussed 70's/80's music before in another thread). Do you remember the band Kansas? One of their hits was "Carry on Wayward Son" so every time I see or hear the words "carry on" I get that song in my head! :rolleyes: ;)

aww, i miss the music thread. that was sooo much fun. what ever happened to that?

and you hear carry on, i hear move along (all american rejects) that song i cant keep out of my head.

strange how that happens.

SL_600
October 21st, 2006, 03:35 PM
aww, i miss the music thread. that was sooo much fun. what ever happened to that?
Chris "cleaned out" alot of good threads, like the one you mentioned, that I miss. Some of them were very active for weeks and months too. :confused:

AbandonedDreams
October 21st, 2006, 09:48 PM
you two having fun?

I was until my medicine kicked in and I fell asleep. I have a bad headcold right now.

My name is from a song that a good friend wrote and I really liked, and its actually very uplifting. If I'm a useless member of society, than what does that make you? "With just one more brain what a half-wit he'd be" -Roxie Hart. I'm recovering from an eating disorder, so I am no where near fat nor do I eat ho-hos. Your insults are pathetic, and your grammer and spelling are even worse.

DAntiheroJ
October 21st, 2006, 10:48 PM
So i was just gonna sit back and enjoy the show, but i can't resist any longer. Damn hypocrite...

Let me guess your putting yourself through a 2 year j.r. college for your AAS in um....Art? Almost everyone thatís replied to this thread so far is pretty pathetic. You more than most bran, your insults are really pretty bad. Go to another forum, practice then get back to me kid because youíre not even close to my level yet.

How did I know about the jr college thing, of course I cant flame on that since Im doing the same thing,

npoe, i don't see any flaming on jr. college and Associates Degrees. at least they (we?) are onpy pretty pathetic, you are all the way there

Why do they have marines on Navy ships? Cause sailors are horny and sheep would be too obvious

oh and btw,

bran, you tha man.

zooworker
October 21st, 2006, 10:51 PM
I prefer the airforce myself..............

rk237
October 21st, 2006, 10:51 PM

and you hear carry on, i hear move along (all american rejects) that song i cant keep out of my head.

strange how that happens.

Annoying as heck. I've had that Journey song with the "na na na's" (Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin') in my head all day. Good song -- annoying if it's stuck in your head though.

zooworker
October 21st, 2006, 10:53 PM
Damnit now it's stuck in my head ,,,AAAAAAARGGGGGGHHHH I hate You;)

brantheman
October 22nd, 2006, 01:34 PM
Im just bored since im off work and your amusing me. Did your friday night out involve playing pokemon with all your buddies? How did I know about the jr college thing, of course I cant flame on that since Im doing the same thing, but I dont need my job to help pay for that, I have you and the other fine people here who pay taxes and provide me with my GI Bill, so thanks tax payer. And yes I was at home last night after a movie, because I have a kid and Im not really able to just stay out all night any more, so thanks for validating my claim.

Okay? :confused:

yousickf'ingbastard
October 22nd, 2006, 03:37 PM

where was my fucking invitation! :mad:

Im just bored since im off work and your amusing me. Did your friday night out involve playing pokemon with all your buddies? How did I know about the jr college thing, of course I cant flame on that since Im doing the same thing, but I dont need my job to help pay for that, I have you and the other fine people here who pay taxes and provide me with my GI Bill, so thanks tax payer.

it's a shame you didn't die. that would be really upsetting :rolleyes:

0311marine
October 22nd, 2006, 06:11 PM

Well thanks for the sentiment, I didnít expect that to here but itís appreciated. I guess I forgot to sen your invitation out, sorry about that. Next time Ill be sure to put one in the mail for you.

yousickf'ingbastard
October 22nd, 2006, 06:40 PM
Well thanks for the sentiment, I didnít expect that to here but itís appreciated. I guess I forgot to sen your invitation out, sorry about that. Next time Ill be sure to put one in the mail for you.

well now that you got plenty of involuntary time on your hands :D you can get those invitations out :D

AbandonedDreams
October 22nd, 2006, 08:47 PM

I'm sorry yusif, I'll be sure and PM you an invite next time and we can be fashionably late together. :)

zooworker
October 22nd, 2006, 10:54 PM
Got keyboard problems or just just lack of education:confused:

brantheman
October 23rd, 2006, 12:49 AM
Got keyboard problems or just just lack of education:confused:

Ever seen "In The Army Now"? :D Reminds me of someone who posts in this thread. Not saying any names though... :rolleyes:

OzMan
October 23rd, 2006, 01:30 AM
Now you're playing the "But he started it!" game.

Gee, isn't that the same way the Iraq Quagmire got started, too??

Oh, no, that's right...... you got stuck there because W's daddy was insulted by not doing the job right the FIRST time.

Textbook definition of "irony", boys and girls;)

Im talking about the here and the now, in the forum.

On one hand, I'm impressed that someone else actually seems to understand that we can only judge you on what we know (even as he gets pissed off on being judged himself).......

Again your late to the party, you should have come earlier.

......On the other hand, it's been literally YEARS since we had a n00b with such an inability to understand the concept of time zones

My english teacher always busted me on the grammer thing, thanks for the heads up.

Well, that explains why you ended up in military service. Wouldn't want to have to think for ourselves now, would we??

Annoying as heck. I've had that Journey song with the "na na na's" (Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin') in my head all day. Good song -- annoying if it's stuck in your head though.

I've had Greg Kihn's Jeopardy stuck in my head for at least the last two days...... and not even any idea why.....

brantheman
October 23rd, 2006, 01:33 AM
Gee, isn't that the same way the Iraq Quagmire got started, too??

Oh, no, that's right...... you got stuck there because W's daddy was insulted by not doing the job right the FIRST time.

Textbook definition of "irony", boys and girls;)

On one hand, I'm impressed that someone else actually seems to understand that we can only judge you on what we know (even as he gets pissed off on being judged himself).......

......On the other hand, it's been literally YEARS since we had a n00b with such an inability to understand the concept of time zones

Well, that explains why you ended up in military service. Wouldn't want to have to think for ourselves now, would we??

I've had Greg Kihn's Jeopardy stuck in my head for at least the last two days...... and not even any idea why.....

pwn3d.

EXSM
October 23rd, 2006, 03:12 AM
It's GrammAR, not grammEr.
I just have one more question left.
Now that you have picked fights with single mothers, and said "go eat ho ho's" to someone recovering from an eating disorder, what's next, are you going to tell a cancer patient to go grow some hair?
Okay, I lied, but this is my last question, I swear, how does your foot taste?

0311marine
October 23rd, 2006, 03:55 PM
It's GrammAR, not grammEr.
I just have one more question left.
Now that you have picked fights with single mothers, and said "go eat ho ho's" to someone recovering from an eating disorder, what's next, are you going to tell a cancer patient to go grow some hair?
Okay, I lied, but this is my last question, I swear, how does your foot taste?

Naw, I thought I would push a crippled kid down some stairs.

zooworker
October 23rd, 2006, 04:13 PM
Going to start with your own I guess for practice.:(

sar94pga
October 23rd, 2006, 04:25 PM
Let me get a couple things straight and then lets start this crap again, Iím sure sar would like to throw in her worthless 2 cents.

1. I was not a super employee, far from it. I was very good in sales, but I did have my problems. The main problem was not letting customers treat me like a retarded high school student (which apparently some people on this board are).

2. The crack about urban cowboy was sarcasm I do know what that movie is (who can forget the bull riding scene)

3. It was partly my fault; I have no problem admitting that. But it wasnít just one person with the power to do what I said. It was a DM and SM and a new employee. The person right above the DM is the franchise owner so yes she does have that power.

4. I didnít hate it all the time; it wasnít a bad job to have. I just never planned on making it a career like some of these losers

I do wish I had been able to leave on better terms, but things went sour very quickly and I didnít have the chance to. Thatís when they told me that I had the option to leave myself or be asked to leave I took it.

Sar can stand in front of a bunch of kids, or any audience rather, and hold her head high because the person Sar is is so much more than her job. Above all Sar is a champion of humanity because she has a family, a good soul, a great sense of humor, and, well, a life generally well lived. What the fuck else is there to live for? Work? Fuck that. See marine asshole guy, you're the retard because your life priorities are all askew.

Who cares about her friends or her fucking family, Im talking about the here and the now, in the forum. You guys are trying to blast me and Im blasting your worthless asses right back if you cant take any of it then dont post.

Sounds like sar is to be awarded woman of the year, and you are right. She has weathered all the problems and still keeps her head up. I'd vote for ya sar.

wow. i feel so loved. :) thanks RK, you are my new hero. You too Zoo. I just read all that. talk about slow on the draw....

yousickf'ingbastard
October 23rd, 2006, 05:46 PM
wow. i feel so loved. :) thanks RK, you are my new hero. You too Zoo. I just read all that. talk about slow on the draw....

marine just has a crush on you. thats his way of saying he likes you

Aphrodite
October 23rd, 2006, 06:04 PM
No, insults is YOUR way of saying you like someone :p

yousickf'ingbastard
October 23rd, 2006, 06:06 PM
No, insults is YOUR way of saying you like someone :p

in that case i must love everybody in the world :D

Aphrodite
October 23rd, 2006, 06:23 PM
I always knew you were a secret tree hugger :p

yousickf'ingbastard
October 23rd, 2006, 06:30 PM
I always knew you were a secret tree hugger :p

i'm banned from setting foot in any forest now. involves a few animals and a pineapple :eek:

Aphrodite
October 23rd, 2006, 06:45 PM
Bordom will do that to you.

You need another new hobby....without any drugs, beastiality or porn this time. ;)

yousickf'ingbastard
October 23rd, 2006, 08:15 PM
Bordom will do that to you.

You need another new hobby....without any drugs, beastiality or porn this time. ;)

why don't you just shoot me in the head and get it over with :p

SL_600
October 24th, 2006, 12:52 AM
i'm banned from setting foot in any forest now. involves a few animals and a pineapple :eek:
Woa! Mental picture. :eek: :D

AlterEgo
October 24th, 2006, 01:24 AM

I found this to be pretty funny.

yousickf'ingbastard
October 24th, 2006, 03:09 PM
Woa! Mental picture. :eek: :D

i don't think any of us were the same after that incident. we just walked away. we made a pact to never talk about it ever again.

Aphrodite
October 24th, 2006, 03:12 PM
why don't you just shoot me in the head and get it over with :p

That can be arranged :D

zooworker
October 24th, 2006, 04:20 PM

I found this to be pretty funny.
That figures, killing crippled kids must be a past time for you 2.:(

brantheman
October 24th, 2006, 07:08 PM
That figures, killing crippled kids must be a past time for you 2.:(

I'm suprised that you're more offended by the violence towards the handicap than you were of Yusif molesting an animal, what with you being a Zoo Worker and all :rolleyes:

yousickf'ingbastard
October 24th, 2006, 07:10 PM
That can be arranged :D

Wait, I always wanted to die holding a popsicle

zooworker
October 24th, 2006, 07:20 PM
I'm suprised that you're more offended by the violence towards the handicap than you were of Yusif molesting an animal, what with you being a Zoo Worker and all :rolleyes:
I have kids and I find it appalling to make comments about hurting kids.:(
As far as zooworker, thats where I work BBI, a fucking zoo!:cool:

yousickf'ingbastard
October 24th, 2006, 07:47 PM

all i said is that involved a pineapple and a few animals. the pineapple was tainted and the animals got sick. what were you thinking :eek:

zooworker
October 24th, 2006, 07:51 PM
all i said is that involved a pineapple and a few animals. the pineapple was tainted and the animals got sick. what were you thinking :eek:
See Bran, he didn't hurt any animals. just the pineapple,:rolleyes:

brantheman
October 24th, 2006, 09:01 PM

See Bran, he didn't hurt any animals. just the pineapple,:rolleyes:

In that case, as an aspiring fruitarian I am offended! :D

zooworker
October 24th, 2006, 09:06 PM
In that case, as an aspiring fruitarian I am offended! :D
You know , I really don't want to know about your fruit experience.:rolleyes:

brantheman
October 24th, 2006, 09:21 PM
Fruity people like fruit?! WHAAA?!??

Lomithrandel
October 24th, 2006, 09:34 PM
fruitarian is a real word believe it or not :P

http://www.webster.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?sourceid=Mozilla-search&va=fruitarian

brantheman
October 24th, 2006, 09:46 PM
fruitarian is a real word believe it or not :P

http://www.webster.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?sourceid=Mozilla-search&va=fruitarian

Tell a person you don't eat meat and suddenly they go webster on your ass. Sheesh :rolleyes:

Lomithrandel
October 24th, 2006, 10:45 PM
I had a bout of vegetarianism once.... was a scary ordeal.

brantheman
October 24th, 2006, 11:04 PM
I had a bout of vegetarianism once.... was a scary ordeal.

Oh I eat meat! You can't take away my steak and baked potatoes :cool:

Lomithrandel
October 25th, 2006, 07:17 AM
Ya bran I am sure you eat lots of meat... lol.

Aphrodite
October 25th, 2006, 10:01 AM
Stop flirting Lomit

Bran already tuned you down once already :rolleyes:

koi
October 25th, 2006, 10:04 AM
Stop flirting Lomit

LOL LOMIT is that like vomit but with lots of lettuce :D

brantheman
October 25th, 2006, 10:09 AM
Stop flirting Lomit

It's okay. It's flattering ;)

Lomithrandel
October 25th, 2006, 11:02 AM
*shakes his head and walks away*

Aphrodite
October 25th, 2006, 11:41 AM
You shouldnt give up so easily.

Ive talked to Bran, and he said hes willing to lower his standards - just this once ;)

yousickf'ingbastard
October 25th, 2006, 01:14 PM
And leave Urban Cowboy to fine another Lonesome Dove? :D

0311marine
October 25th, 2006, 03:03 PM
Wow for being such a horrible employee that got fired its weird that I got a call saying that they wanted me back.......huh maybe I was telling the truth. Oh well time to go kick a puppy.

Aphrodite
October 25th, 2006, 03:43 PM
Well....thanks for sharing :rolleyes:

yousickf'ingbastard
October 25th, 2006, 04:59 PM
Wow for being such a horrible employee that got fired its weird that I got a call saying that they wanted me back.......huh maybe I was telling the truth. Oh well time to go kick a puppy.

rabbits man rabbits! puppies don't have the same kicking effect. the cries tend to be a little more sadder with rabbits

rk237
October 25th, 2006, 05:03 PM
I think in Aph's b'day thread the consensus was that kicking cats is best.

yousickf'ingbastard
October 25th, 2006, 05:04 PM
they are a lot more vocal than rabbits. but nobody cries for cats being kicked. rabbits are #1. but if you can get a baby seal, then that's 10 extra points

rk237
October 25th, 2006, 05:11 PM
they are a lot more vocal than rabbits. but nobody cries for cats being kicked. rabbits are #1. but if you can get a baby seal, then that's 10 extra points

Every time I'm about to kick a baby seal, my stomach suddenly growls, so I pull my kick and stew the little tyke instead.

yousickf'ingbastard
October 25th, 2006, 05:13 PM
Every time I'm about to kick a baby seal, my stomach suddenly growls, so I pull my kick and stew the little tyke instead.

i like to take a picture of it before i eat it. makes me feel at one with it.

Aphrodite
October 25th, 2006, 06:17 PM
Dont forget to save me the skins so I can have a baby seal skin coat. :cool:

rk237
October 25th, 2006, 06:29 PM
Dont forget to save me the skins so I can have a baby seal skin coat. :cool:

I just had a genius idea for an enterprise. I'm going to start an exclusive restaurant/bar chain called "Club Baby Seals."

zooworker
October 25th, 2006, 09:09 PM
I just had a genius idea for an enterprise. I'm going to start an exclusive restaurant/bar chain called "Club Baby Seals."
What, you get a card they punch so after so many meals you have enough for a seal coat? Do you club the seal before you pay or after?:o

brantheman
October 25th, 2006, 11:10 PM

Wow. No one cares. :p

OzMan
October 26th, 2006, 01:59 AM

Yeah, I only had that idea 15 years ago, when people actually CARED about baby seals..... but thanks for playing.....

:D

sar94pga
October 26th, 2006, 06:54 AM
AHHHH, yet another thread lost to the spam gods. well done everybody!!

rk237
October 26th, 2006, 07:47 AM
Yeah, I only had that idea 15 years ago, when people actually CARED about baby seals..... but thanks for playing.....

Hey that only means great minds think alike.
And did your idea involve alligator-skin booths? valet parking?

I doubt our visions were exactly the same. :p

rk237
October 26th, 2006, 08:10 AM
AHHHH, yet another thread lost to the spam gods. well done everybody!!

Some marines just can't stay in it for the long haul. Thread insurgency well executed.

Besides, animal cruelty discussions aren't spam. They're creativity. A sharing of mutual interests that brings humanity closer in bonds with one another, something we all need, even if at the expense of lesser beings, like for example, anything alive that isn't human. :cool:

0311marine
October 26th, 2006, 03:29 PM
Some marines just can't stay in it for the long haul. Thread insurgency well executed.

Besides, animal cruelty discussions aren't spam. They're creativity. A sharing of mutual interests that brings humanity closer in bonds with one another, something we all need, even if at the expense of lesser beings, like for example, anything alive that isn't human. :cool:

Don't flatter yourself, you havnt driven me off yet. Im just enjoying the show. Do you have any other insults you'd like to try or is that the extent of what you can do?

Aphrodite
October 26th, 2006, 04:16 PM
Don't flatter yourself, you havnt driven me off yet. Im just enjoying the show. Do you have any other insults you'd like to try or is that the extent of what you can do?

If I had a dollar for everytime some n00b wrote that....:rolleyes:

Cowboy, Im issuing a CODE RED :D;)

yousickf'ingbastard
October 26th, 2006, 05:27 PM

Where's your wife?

(Someone knocks on my door)

Oh. ;)

Aphrodite
October 26th, 2006, 05:49 PM
Hahahahahhaha :D

Id just like to add your a poopy pants

...thats the best I can do Yus ;)

0311marine
October 26th, 2006, 06:39 PM
Where's your wife?

(Someone knocks on my door)

Oh. ;)

Tell her to pick up some more diapers when your done. And to pick up a supply of penicillin from being with you I dont want the same STD's that your mom gave you. Kind of funny that Ive been a member to this forum longer than all of you and Im the noob.

DAntiheroJ
October 26th, 2006, 06:43 PM
5,190 posts to 41.... yea, he's probably more of a nOOb than you........ crawl back into your hole and die. thank you.

and yes, i know I'm a nOOb, and I'm damn proud of it.

0311marine
October 26th, 2006, 06:48 PM
5,190 posts to 41.... yea, he's probably more of a nOOb than you........ crawl back into your hole and die. thank you.

You should be proud of it, hold your head high. And yes I havnt posted alot, really havnt had much to say. Now its gotten interesting.

DAntiheroJ
October 26th, 2006, 06:55 PM
You should be proud of it, hold your head high. And yes I havnt posted alot, really havnt had much to say. Now its gotten interesting.

you should be proud too, you are couldn't even make it as a marine...... as the bloodhound gang says, lift your head up high... and blow your brains out.

p.s. usually we put apostrophies in contractions... but i guess you missed that lesson, when did you drop out of school? third grade???

yousickf'ingbastard
October 26th, 2006, 07:12 PM
Tell her to pick up some more diapers when your done. And to pick up a supply of penicillin from being with you I dont want the same STD's that your mom gave you. Kind of funny that Ive been a member to this forum longer than all of you and Im the noob.

Not another momma joke. :(

You'll always be a noob and you will die a noob.

Tell your wife that next time she comes to my place their will be less sucky sucky and more fucky fucky

rk237
October 26th, 2006, 07:34 PM

Just so you know, a post almost entirely made up of animal cruelty humor isn't an attempt at self-flattery. Talking about how awesome I am is though.

And so you're clear on another thing, I'm not interesting in or even trying to insult you. If you happen to get insulted by my posts, well that's just collateral damage (I'm sure in your trade you are used to this term).

rk237
October 26th, 2006, 07:37 PM
Tell your wife that next time she comes to my place their will be less sucky sucky and more fucky fucky

Um dude are you sure about that? Don't forget WM is still out there somewhere.

Lomithrandel
October 26th, 2006, 07:58 PM
Ya... ummm no.

sar94pga
October 26th, 2006, 08:03 PM
Ya... ummm no.

you tell 'em Lomi! :rolleyes:

URBAN_COWBOY
October 26th, 2006, 08:24 PM

Cowboy, Im issuing a CODE RED :D;)nothing I need to say. You know, there are some people who just do all the work themselves. This asshole is one of those.

Apparently this guy has never heard of the saying, "tis better to be quiet and look stupid, than speak and prove it." or something to that affect.

OzMan
October 27th, 2006, 01:47 AM

Cowboy, Im issuing a CODE RED :D;)

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!

Am I the only one that wishes I could remember all of the Marine jokes??

Aphrodite
October 27th, 2006, 07:32 AM
You mean like these?

How do you trap a Marine?
Wait till hes getting drink of water and slam the toilet bowl lid down on his head.

How do you knock out a marine?
Throw some sand at a wall and tell him to hit the beach.

Why does the Navy keep Marines aboard ship?
Becase sheep would be to obvious.

Your welome ;)

DAntiheroJ
October 27th, 2006, 07:33 AM
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!

Am I the only one that wishes I could remember all of the Marine jokes??

dude, we start quoting that movie and marine is gonna be telling us that deep down, in places we don't talk about at parties, we want him on this board, we need him on this board.

And that is just lies! infernal lies!!

Why does the Navy keep Marines aboard ship?
Becase sheep would be to obvious.

copy cat, i said that earlier.....

rk237
October 27th, 2006, 07:36 AM
dude, we start quoting that movie and marine is gonna be telling us that deep down, in places we don't talk about at parties, we want him on this board, we need him on this board.

That's right.
And the truth is, frankly, we just don't give a damn.
(cunning, I know)

Aphrodite
October 27th, 2006, 08:16 AM
...copy cat, i said that earlier.....

Dont call ME a fucking copy cat n00b

Unless you just thunk the joke up from your peach pip of a brain (which you havent), then you have also copied it from someone else which makes your cry of copycat about as valid as OzMans Blockbuster membership card.

Think first, then speak.

DAntiheroJ
October 27th, 2006, 09:10 AM
Dont call ME a fucking copy cat n00b

Unless you just thunk the joke up from your peach pip of a brain (which you havent), then you have also copied it from someone else which makes your cry of copycat about as valid as OzMans Blockbuster membership card.

Think first, then speak.

I was just playin. sorry i guess....... I didn't realize it would offend you.

the boy wonder uk
October 27th, 2006, 10:45 AM
Then you definately dont know Aph mate

koi
October 27th, 2006, 10:50 AM
LOL I do like it when a N00b gets shafted :D

0311marine
October 27th, 2006, 12:43 PM
I was just playin. sorry i guess....... I didn't realize it would offend you.

Jesus, grow some balls bitch. I donít care what Marine jokes are made or who makes them, you came to this thread trying to be one of the crowd and pretend you were a tough noob and you got slammed and left with your tail between your legs and I didnít even have to do it.

As far as the Marine jokes I heard them all in my four years of service, so go ahead and post them, letís see if thereís anything original or its just more blonde jokes you've converted.

brantheman
October 27th, 2006, 12:55 PM
Jesus, grow some balls bitch. I donít care what Marine jokes are made or who makes them, you came to this thread trying to be one of the crowd and pretend you were a tough noob and you got slammed and left with your tail between your legs and I didnít even have to do it.

As far as the Marine jokes I heard them all in my four years of service, so go ahead and post them, letís see if thereís anything original or its just more blonde jokes you've converted.

And while he's doing that, hows about you try and find a way to be better board member and do something other than bitch about everything. You're giving yourself too much credit. No one here really gives a shit.

0311marine
October 27th, 2006, 12:59 PM
And while he's doing that, hows about you try and find a way to be better board member and do something other than bitch about everything. You're giving yourself too much credit. No one here really gives a shit.

Then why are you still posting here? If you really dont give a shit then just dont post on this thread anymore. And I didnt start out bitching, I just said that I'd left the company and gave a little back story (I think I covered why I didnt go into to much detail) and then it started.

DAntiheroJ
October 27th, 2006, 01:03 PM

I am not here to fight or instigate trouble. I am here to meet people who I can talk about my job with. A place to bitch and vent, and ask questions. Never said I was tough, but I am man enough to admit to being a n00b and to apologize if I offend someone. what a coward I am, trying to be civil and all.....

Fucking brainless, rude-ass marine...... *insert grunt here*

0311marine
October 27th, 2006, 01:12 PM

I am not here to fight or instigate trouble. I am here to meet people who I can talk about my job with. A place to bitch and vent, and ask questions. Never said I was tough, but I am man enough to admit to being a n00b and to apologize if I offend someone. what a coward I am, trying to be civil and all.....

Fucking brainless, rude-ass marine...... *insert grunt here*

Thats your idea of not trying to instigate trouble.

DAntiheroJ
October 27th, 2006, 01:16 PM
I'd call it reactionary, you instigated everything and you deserve anything you have gotten, from everybody. I saw a flawed argument and pointed it out. Then you attacked me.....

Well, this has been fun, but I am off to work now. Too bad you can't say the same thing......

0311marine
October 27th, 2006, 01:17 PM
I'd call it reactionary, you instigated everything and you deserve anything you have gotten, from everybody. I saw a flawed argument and pointed it out. Then you attacked me.....

Well, this has been fun, but I am off to work now. Too bad you can't say the same thing......

sigh your right I cant. Im off today. Nice try though. (Just because I dont work at bbv anymore dosnt mean I didnt get anther job right away read earlier post before you try to respond)

DAntiheroJ
October 27th, 2006, 01:28 PM
sigh your right I cant. Im off today. Nice try though. (Just because I dont work at bbv anymore dosnt mean I didnt get anther job right away read earlier post before you try to respond)

it dosn't? and that the heck is anther job? and for that matter what is to my right? (i think you meant "you're right..." you illiterate)

hopefully the new job doesn't involve spelling or grammar.

0311marine
October 27th, 2006, 01:31 PM
it dosn't? and that the heck is anther job?

hopefully the new job doesn't involve spelling or grammar.

I really love it when my spelling and grammar get blasted and then the idiot makes a careless spelling error, I think you meant another. And what does "and that the heck" mean?

whorehoppin
October 27th, 2006, 02:14 PM
Semper Fi - Do a Guy

0311marine
October 27th, 2006, 02:29 PM
Semper Fi - Do a Guy

At least you got the Semper Fi right. And hey your can rhyme to good job.

the boy wonder uk
October 27th, 2006, 04:19 PM
and you're a knob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAntiheroJ
October 27th, 2006, 09:34 PM
I really love it when my spelling and grammar get blasted and then the idiot makes a careless spelling error, I think you meant another. And what does "and that the heck" mean?

read your post dipshit, you wrote anther instead of another. funny how you catch it when i do it but not when you do..... good game.

and it means what the heck, sorry for missing one letter.....

Lomithrandel
October 27th, 2006, 09:39 PM
At least you got the Semper Fi right. And hey your can rhyme to good job.
I guess you don't need to have much more than a basic understanding of english grammar to be a marine. I find it amusing that you choose the route of grammar nazi as your recourse in this battle, I could compare it to fighting a jet fighter with a slingshot on a glider. Perhaps you should go back to doing pushups and leave the words to us civilians?

0311marine
October 27th, 2006, 09:56 PM
I guess you don't need to have much more than a basic understanding of english grammar to be a marine. I find it amusing that you choose the route of grammar nazi as your recourse in this battle, I could compare it to fighting a jet fighter with a slingshot on a glider. Perhaps you should go back to doing pushups and leave the words to us civilians?

read your post dipshit, you wrote anther instead of another. funny how you catch it when i do it but not when you do..... good game.

and it means what the heck, sorry for missing one letter.....

Are you both completely stupid?

1. I was quoting your post dipshit thatís what the box that says quote means, it from you. Please tell me youíre not stupid enough to make fun of yourself.

2. I didnít start the grammar war, Iím just commenting on it.

And if everyone was as high and mighty with spelling and grammar as they claim DAnti's post would have been jumped on quick. But its just a war with 1 against many half-wits. So bring it on bitches your best just isnt good enough yet.

sar94pga
October 27th, 2006, 10:13 PM
evening everyone! how is the fighing going?

Lomithrandel
October 27th, 2006, 10:14 PM
We don't jump on him because he isn't the dumbass that started this mess. I find it amusing that you seem to think calling us half-wits ratifies your position in this sad attempt at defending yourself. Why are you even here? Do you have nothing better to do than argue with a bunch of people you have never even met?

sar94pga
October 27th, 2006, 10:16 PM
We don't jump on him because he isn't the dumbass that started this mess. I find it amusing that you seem to think calling us half-wits ratifies your position in this sad attempt at defending yourself. Why are you even here? Do you have nothing better to do than argue with a bunch of people you have never even met?

lomi honey. i believe your title should say sar's mcdreamy....

and no. he obviously has nothing else better to do. thats why we make love not war! :D

sorry. carry on.

Lomithrandel
October 27th, 2006, 10:21 PM
I challenge him to come up with a cogent paradigm in this battle as to why we should bat an eye at his sad excuse for a defense.

sar94pga
October 27th, 2006, 10:22 PM
I challenge him to come up with a cogent paradigm in this battle as to why we should bat an eye at his sad excuse for a defense.

well thats a good idea, but maybe you wanna dumb it down a bit so everyone can understand. not everyone is as handsome and smart as you are!

0311marine
October 27th, 2006, 10:23 PM

No it doesnít ratify my position, and right now this is amusing. Your lame half-ass attempts at insults remind me of 5th grade or lower, so carry on Lomi. I want to hear you defend you and yours. And you donít jump on him because he's on your side. Aphrodite stomped on his ass hard when he made a stupid post, youíre just afraid to lose a follower . And looking up big words on the internet dosen't make you smart. It makes you more pathetic.

The fighting is going fine SAR thank you for asking.

sar94pga
October 27th, 2006, 10:24 PM
The fighting is going fine SAR thank you for asking.

you are quite welcome.

rk237
October 27th, 2006, 10:26 PM
id post mroe but isd ttoo fucking drnuk. \ itss frdday gftet a life marinee

sar94pga
October 27th, 2006, 10:28 PM

LOL. Hi RK! i am just interjecting mindless comments to add to my post count. you?

0311marine
October 27th, 2006, 10:28 PM

So do you realize that you just made fun of SAR and Lomithrandel, for being on the board right now and posting?

Lomithrandel
October 27th, 2006, 10:29 PM
That is really funny, accusing me of using a dictionary... you might try using one once in a while, it is amazing what you can learn from them. How exactly is my assault comparable to that of a 5th grader? I don't know what school you went to when you were that young, however judging from what I have seen you probably took the short bus, but at my school in grade 5 most fights were physical. If you are going to confront me perhaps you should try slightly more stinging insults than "omfg!!11oneeleventy!!1 your r youse a dikshunary!!1"

0311marine
October 27th, 2006, 10:36 PM
That is really funny, accusing me of using a dictionary... you might try using one once in a while, it is amazing what you can learn from them. How exactly is my assault comparable to that of a 5th grader? I don't know what school you went to when you were that young, however judging from what I have seen you probably took the short bus, but at my school in grade 5 most fights were physical. If you are going to confront me perhaps you should try slightly more stinging insults than "omfg!!11oneeleventy!!1 your r youse a dikshunary!!1"

Aw juvenile argument and you canít see very well either, if you look back I never used internet jargon like omfg, if thatís the level you have descended to then maybe you should just get off line and go kiss your mom goodnight before you hurt yourself. And I didnít say dictionary, I said internet. I hope your reading skill improves soon, so your not just a further drain on society.

sar94pga
October 27th, 2006, 10:38 PM
So do you realize that you just made fun of SAR and Lomithrandel, for being on the board right now and posting?

east coast time says its about 1:37am. which more than likely means....I closed.

Lomithrandel
October 27th, 2006, 10:43 PM
Aw juvenile argument and you canít see very well either, if you look back I never used internet jargon like omfg, if thatís the level you have descended to then maybe you should just get off line and go kiss your mom goodnight before you hurt yourself. And I didnít say dictionary, I said internet. I hope your reading skill improves soon, so your not just a further drain on society.
I am still waiting for a response to my previous challenge.

Lomithrandel
October 27th, 2006, 10:49 PM
From the heart, body and soul
Friendship is fine when on line
It is faith, hope, charity
And the very best clarity

Friendship is love
Like a dove
Friendship is trust
That's a must

Friendship is respect and liking like hiking
Friendship is affection friend, a great trend
Friendship is a friend to the end
Friendship is legitimate and intimate

I am reaching out
That is no doubt
I accept your thought not bought
You have a friend to the end

So with the years and tears
I tell you this with bliss
In my language in great tradition with rendition
Saga/po para pouli Marine

0311marine
October 27th, 2006, 10:50 PM
I am still waiting for a response to my previous challenge.

So no adequate response to my last post. Have you run out of tired insults that have been done ad nauseam Lomithrandel, or are thinking to much hurting your head? Oh and ad nauseam is latin, let me know if foreign words confuse you to much and I'll try to limit them in the future.

DAntiheroJ
October 27th, 2006, 10:51 PM

yea buddy, this post, with anOther spelled retardedly, is yours. i know it is hard to remember what you post, but please try.

east coast time says its about 1:37am. which more than likely means....I closed.

Yay closing.

Lomithrandel
October 27th, 2006, 10:52 PM
Aww snap, you got me there! Espero que mueras lentamente.

0311marine
October 27th, 2006, 10:56 PM
yea buddy, this post, with anOther spelled retardedly, is yours. i know it is hard to remember what you post, but please try.

You capitalized another wrong.
And looking up Spanish online doesnít count Lomi try again.

sar94pga
October 27th, 2006, 10:57 PM
Yay closing.

yup. but i have the weekend off. Actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time. .....

Lomithrandel
October 27th, 2006, 10:57 PM
And looking up Spanish online doesnít count Lomi try again.
I wrote you a poem, you are hurting my feelings!

URBAN_COWBOY
October 27th, 2006, 11:00 PM
And looking up Spanish online doesnít count Lomi try again.I know this is a loaded question, seeing as how your greatest accomplishment in life is being a marine, but do you realize that the O was capitilized to point out your spelling error in a previous post? I know I have said this before, but it bears repeating, I feel so sorry for your kids. They have the poster child for forced sterilization as a father. I see nothing but short buses and remedial classes in their future.

0311marine
October 27th, 2006, 11:01 PM
I wrote you a poem, you are hurting my feelings!

Thank you for the poem, but you didnt write it. Nice thought though.

sar94pga
October 27th, 2006, 11:02 PM
Thank you for the poem, but you didnt write it. Nice thought though.

you should be more appriciative. he never writes me poems.

0311marine
I know this is a loaded question, seeing as how your greatest accomplishment in life is being a marine, but do you realize that the O was capitilized to point out your spelling error in a previous post? I know I have said this before, but it bears repeating, I feel so sorry for your kids. They have the poster child for forced sterilization as a father. I see nothing but short buses and remedial classes in their future.

Better than trying to answer the question "How come your my father and my brother daddy" I dont envy for having to deal with that.

Lomithrandel
Yep you got me, I didn't write it. You get the title of "Captain Obvious."

I'm bored with this n00b, we need a new one. This one is soiled.

0311marine
October 27th, 2006, 11:04 PM

I'm bored with this n00b, we need a new one. This one is soiled.

Aw... now you hurt my feelings. Oh well I guess that means you wont be posting on this thread anymore. Damn the luck.

URBAN_COWBOY
October 27th, 2006, 11:04 PM
Better than trying to answer the question "How come your my father and my brother daddy" I dont envy for having to deal with that.you're the one that spent time in Alabama. I think that statement is more befitting of your family. Now, go kiss your sister goodnight, turn off the picturebox and log off that there interweb thingy.

URBAN_COWBOY
October 27th, 2006, 11:06 PM

I'm bored with this n00b, we need a new one. This one is soiled.this one was soiled the minute he fell out of his mom's ass. I am so glad that I know intelligent marines. I would hate for this guy to be the poster child of what the President is sending over to Iraq. I guess the good thing is this idiot is not there.

0311marine
October 27th, 2006, 11:07 PM
you're the one that spent time in Alabama. I think that statement is more befitting of your family. Now, go kiss your sister goodnight, turn off the picturebox and log off that there interweb thingy.

Ouch, you really know how to use them thar insults cowboy. Try again though that one came off as pretty lame to.

BlockbusterLuvsU
October 27th, 2006, 11:08 PM
you're the one that spent time in Alabama. I think that statement is more befitting of your family. Now, go kiss your sister goodnight, turn off the picturebox and log off that there interweb thingy.

Hey man, my sister was born in Alabama! We only lived there a couple months though (Dad's in the military, we had no choice).

Hmm, I need to stop posting things that will reveal my secret identity.

sar94pga
October 27th, 2006, 11:09 PM
Hey man, my sister was born in Alabama! We only lived there a couple months though (Dad's in the military, we had no choice).

Hmm, I need to stop posting things that will reveal my secret identity.

probably a good idea!

0311marine
October 27th, 2006, 11:09 PM
this one was soiled the minute he fell out of his mom's ass. I am so glad that I know intelligent marines. I would hate for this guy to be the poster child of what the President is sending over to Iraq. I guess the good thing is this idiot is not there.

You misquoted Full Metal Jacket. Try harder next time, im sure you can do it. ;)

URBAN_COWBOY
October 27th, 2006, 11:10 PM
Ouch, you really know how to use them thar insults cowboy. Try again though that one came off as pretty lame to.I'll tell you what, when your insults reach above the level of a retarded 4 year old then you can talk. Until then, keep proving just how much of a white trash piece of shit you are.

0311marine
October 27th, 2006, 11:14 PM
I'll tell you what, when your insults reach above the level of a retarded 4 year old then you can talk. Until then, keep proving just how much of a white trash piece of shit you are.

But I'm just trying to keep them at a level thatís understandable but still challenging for you. Are they getting too hard? If so let me know and I'll try to dumb them down a little bit more. Remember we wonít learn if we donít try. You donít want to be slow for all your life do you?

URBAN_COWBOY
October 27th, 2006, 11:14 PM
You misquoted Full Metal Jacket. Try harder next time, im sure you can do it. ;)that had nothing to do with Full Metal Jacket. Do you just make shit up as you go along? I bet your daddy slit his wrists after your first day of school. However, he should've done it before he blew his wad in his sister.

0311marine
October 27th, 2006, 11:16 PM
that had nothing to do with Full Metal Jacket. Do you just make shit up as you go along? I bet your daddy slit his wrists after your first day of school. However, he should've done it before he blew his wad in his sister.

Why you looking for pointers on how to do it. If the shame of incest is getting to high for you remember its up the road not across the tracks. Try hard wouldnt want you to fail. (probably again.)

shook_asm_39306
October 27th, 2006, 11:30 PM
i'm beginning to get confused, haha

BlockbusterLuvsU
October 27th, 2006, 11:35 PM
However, he should've done it before he blew his wad in his sister.

Jeeze, dude...I'm not defending this guy or anything, and I'm sure you'll say something nasty to me for posting this, but don't you think that's a bit much?

URBAN_COWBOY
October 27th, 2006, 11:38 PM
Jeeze, dude...I'm not defending this guy or anything, and I'm sure you'll say something nasty to me for posting this, but don't you think that's a bit much?nah, nothing nasty, you've got your own opinion. I don't pick on anybody unless they act like a complete dumbass. As far as if that particular line was a bit much, maybe. Who knows? Whose to say?

0311marine
October 27th, 2006, 11:41 PM
nah, nothing nasty, you've got your own opinion. I don't pick on anybody unless they act like a complete dumbass. As far as if that particular line was a bit much, maybe. Who knows? Whose to say?

He's just channeling from his own family BlockbusterLuvsU, its best just to smile and nod. He gets cranky and sulks if you don't.

BlockbusterLuvsU
October 27th, 2006, 11:45 PM
nah, nothing nasty, you've got your own opinion. I don't pick on anybody unless they act like a complete dumbass. As far as if that particular line was a bit much, maybe. Who knows? Whose to say?

I don't know, my philosophy (and I know a LOT of people don't agree, and that's fine) is not to say things online that I wouldn't say in public, or to someone's face, even though the internet affords a level of anonymity that allows you to say things you wouldn't normally.

Not to be scolding you or anything, just saying. That was just a little gross, lol.

(By the way, it's "who's," LOL ;) )

URBAN_COWBOY
October 27th, 2006, 11:46 PM
I don't know, my philosophy (and I know a LOT of people don't agree, and that's fine) is not to say things online that I wouldn't say in public, or to someone's face, even though the internet affords a level of anonymity that allows you to say things you wouldn't normally.

Not to be scolding you or anything, just saying. That was just a little gross, lol.

(By the way, it's "who's," LOL ;) )You are implying that I wouldn't say that to this guy in public. Never assume you know somebody.

BlockbusterLuvsU
October 27th, 2006, 11:48 PM
You are implying that I wouldn't say that to this guy in public. Never assume you know somebody.

No no, I even thought that you might say something like this, I was just saying that was my philosophy and that is why I thought that comment was a bit much. But you know, too each his own.

0311marine
October 27th, 2006, 11:51 PM
You are implying that I wouldn't say that to this guy in public. Never assume you know somebody.

To get away from higher language and speak on your level. I think your to much of a bitch to say this in public, you talk a big game but in the end your just sad.

BlockbusterLuvsU
October 27th, 2006, 11:54 PM
To get away from higher language and speak on your level. I think your to much of a bitch to say this in public, you talk a big game but in the end your just sad.
Hug it out, bitch!

0311marine
October 27th, 2006, 11:57 PM
Bueno, malo, Im el individuo con el arma.

BlockbusterLuvsU
October 28th, 2006, 12:00 AM
Ah c'mon, it's a line from Entourage. Just trying to lighten the mood a little.

This is where URBAN COWBOY calls me a pussy or something, lol.

HardcoreKeith
October 28th, 2006, 12:00 AM
I'm == soy
"la arma"

0311marine
October 28th, 2006, 12:02 AM
Ah c'mon, it's a line from Entourage. Just trying to lighten the mood a little.

This is where URBAN COWBOY calls me a pussy or something, lol.

And mine was a line from Army of Darkness, except in spanish and that = style.

ripGRUSH
October 28th, 2006, 12:03 AM
keith tiene tambien un arma por lo menos en su retrato

BlockbusterLuvsU
October 28th, 2006, 12:05 AM
I'm == soy
"la arma"

I only passed Spanish I because I told the teacher she was "stuff caliente." So, you know.

0311marine
October 28th, 2006, 12:05 AM
Mi arma estŠ en mis pantalones.

ripGRUSH
October 28th, 2006, 12:09 AM
haha....thats classic

igniteice
October 28th, 2006, 12:42 AM
Everything

Hey, asshole, shut the fuck up.

Thanks.

0311marine
October 28th, 2006, 01:45 AM
everything he's ever wrote or thought.

Hey dipshit, go eat a bullet.

Thanks.

igniteice
October 28th, 2006, 03:07 AM
everything he's ever wrote or thought.
Hey dipshit, go eat a bullet.

Thanks.

What? :confused:

Mad props by the way on your very original quote of "everything he's ever wrote or thought."

eve‧ry‧thing
1. every thing or particular of an aggregate or total; all.

It's a good thing then, that you were as redundant as possible, and included, not only what I've written, but what I've thought, as well. "Everything" alone wouldn't have covered those bases! Clearly I should have been more specific when I quoted you and only included everything.

brantheman
October 28th, 2006, 03:58 AM
"Marine" has nothing better to do than hang around on a message board most hours of his day that is specifically geared towards employees of a company that, despite it's many faults and insane stupidity, still wasn't stupid enough to hang on to him. Everything he has ever posted just leads me more and more to believe that he's an angst, 18-year-old fired CSR who gets gas money from his mom. For God's sake, Marine. Shut the fuck up already.

igniteice
October 28th, 2006, 04:02 AM
Rofl... he's a pissed ex-employee? Oh that makes it even better. I didn't bother reading his other posts, so I don't know his sad backstory.

rk237
October 28th, 2006, 09:03 AM

Only Sar closed the store, and knowing Lomi I'd bet money he got laid last night despite hanging out for a bit here.

You on the other hand have been mr. snappity-snap on top of replies at all hours of the day this week, which makes me a little concerned for you.
Concerned, but not surprised.

All I told you to do was to go get a life. It's good advice. Considering my state last night, I'm surprised I didn't tell you to go lose one.

Lomithrandel
October 28th, 2006, 11:25 AM
Holy crap, he stayed online for 2 hours after I left to go out for the night... Someone quite clearly has a problem here.

zooworker
October 28th, 2006, 04:14 PM
Hey, asshole, shut the fuck up.

Thanks.
Nuff said!!!

URBAN_COWBOY
October 28th, 2006, 05:14 PM
Holy crap, he stayed online for 2 hours after I left to go out for the night... Someone quite clearly has a problem here.yep, but had the nerve to also send me a PM telling me I was a bitch for getting off-line. Apparently this make believe wife he has wasn't giving him any again last night. Someone forgot to tell him that your hand really can't tell you no.

yousickf'ingbastard
October 28th, 2006, 08:01 PM
yep, but had the nerve to also send me a PM telling me I was a bitch for getting off-line. Apparently this make believe wife he has wasn't giving him any again last night. Someone forgot to tell him that your hand really can't tell you no.

nobody wants to mess with the sick bastard. they always get scared and run off. what is it? they can't handle me?

sar94pga
October 28th, 2006, 08:04 PM
nobody wants to mess with the sick bastard. they always get scared and run off. what is it? they can't handle me?

i'm not ascared of you :D