PDA

View Full Version : Cool Little Posem or Compass Tricks

Linknprk21
October 20th, 2006, 12:20 AM
I was just wondering if anybody else out there has had the time to fuck around on blockbuster time and screw around with the computers at all.....I have..I goto school for computers also so I just like to see how our shithole computers work.

I got soo bored one day that I brought in a Super Nintendo Emulator on a floppy disk and put it on one of the computers up front and that can make a world of difference in boredom time!!!

anyways....just thought I would see if some people knew some crazy commands out there for the POS or for the compass Computers. I also brought in a disk that resets the administrator password on the compass computer. So now we dont have to restart the whole thing when fucken compass freezes up....just hit Ctrl-Alt-Del and task manager and your all good...he he....also...I have a wireless network adapter that plugs in the USB port of the computer so now I can get on the internet thanks to the stupid Insurance place next to me that didn't secure their internet....anyways...I've rambled too much......Later:D

brantheman
October 20th, 2006, 01:20 AM
I was just wondering if anybody else out there has had the time to fuck around on blockbuster time and screw around with the computers at all.....I have..I goto school for computers also so I just like to see how our shithole computers work.

I got soo bored one day that I brought in a Super Nintendo Emulator on a floppy disk and put it on one of the computers up front and that can make a world of difference in boredom time!!!

anyways....just thought I would see if some people knew some crazy commands out there for the POS or for the compass Computers. I also brought in a disk that resets the administrator password on the compass computer. So now we dont have to restart the whole thing when fucken compass freezes up....just hit Ctrl-Alt-Del and task manager and your all good...he he....also...I have a wireless network adapter that plugs in the USB port of the computer so now I can get on the internet thanks to the stupid Insurance place next to me that didn't secure their internet....anyways...I've rambled too much......Later:D

There's not another thread or 200 about this already or anything :p

Hi, Rewardsking. Stop making stupid threads and using the same font while you're doing so.

igniteice
October 20th, 2006, 03:16 AM

1. Rope.
2. Ceiling.

You know what - this is disturbing.

You have 3 total posts spanning a great deal of time:

December 8th, 2005, 08:13 PM
May 15th, 2006, 06:51 PM
October 20th, 2006, 02:20 AM

You've completely filled out your profile and contact information.

Why?

Either post, or don't post. I mean, according to your post history, your next post will be approximately April of 2007. What the fuck man?

Antithesys
October 20th, 2006, 07:25 AM
I know this is ghostnic BS, but it did make me briefly consider the possibility you could run other programs on the POS computers. I've come to the conclusion that even if you could fit an SNES emulator and at least one game onto a floppy, you'd probably have to reboot the machine whenever you needed to get back to POS, and that it likely wouldn't run very well seeing as how the computers are older than the SNES itself.

johnlow71
October 20th, 2006, 08:02 AM
1. Rope.
2. Ceiling.

You know what - this is disturbing.

You have 3 total posts spanning a great deal of time:

December 8th, 2005, 08:13 PM
May 15th, 2006, 06:51 PM
October 20th, 2006, 02:20 AM

You've completely filled out your profile and contact information.

Why?

Either post, or don't post. I mean, according to your post history, your next post will be approximately April of 2007. What the fuck man?

roflmao a few serveral hundred times.

OzMan
October 20th, 2006, 03:11 PM
Not only that, but he CLAIMS to be screwing around with BBI computers, but also seems to be telling corporate who he is if he filled out his profile truthfully.

Best command for your computer is format c:/

:D

zooworker
October 20th, 2006, 04:13 PM
Gotta be a full moon coming up, or maybe it's halloween doing it for all the ghostnics.

dreamingshield
October 20th, 2006, 09:57 PM
There's not another thread or 200 about this already or anything :p

Hi, Rewardsking. Stop making stupid threads and using the same font while you're doing so.

Hi, brantheman. That's not Rewards King, kay? I would know we work at the same store and it's not by any insurance place. So don't assume, kthnx! :rolleyes:

sar94pga
October 20th, 2006, 10:08 PM
Hi, brantheman. That's not Rewards King, kay? I would know we work at the same store and it's not by any insurance place. So don't assume, kthnx! :rolleyes:

why one would want a ghostnick 101 by sar94pga

so you can piss people off without knowing who you are.

rk237
October 20th, 2006, 10:11 PM
Ghostnik tip #554: Use a fucking different font. ;)

sar94pga
October 20th, 2006, 10:13 PM
Ghostnik tip #554: Use a fucking different font. ;)

you would know :rolleyes:

rk237
October 20th, 2006, 10:15 PM
you would know :rolleyes:

I would. But when I went premium, I exposed all my ghosts (just one), and it was an uninteresting one that nobody remembered anyway.

That's all! I had my fun as rk. It wasn't all that :)

sar94pga
October 20th, 2006, 10:16 PM
I would. But when I went premium, I exposed all my ghosts (just one), and it was an uninteresting one that nobody remembered anyway.

That's all! I had my fun as rk. It wasn't all that :)

until she voted in the top spammer poll

rk237
October 20th, 2006, 10:18 PM
until she voted in the top spammer poll

Ha ha oh yeah. Well fuck I needed minions and nobody was signing up.

sar94pga
October 20th, 2006, 10:20 PM
Ha ha oh yeah. Well fuck I needed minions and nobody was signing up.

aww, but you don't spam. if you had, i would have voted for you!

rk237
October 20th, 2006, 10:21 PM
I 1/2 2/4 a mind to rip you in 4/8 for that remark! :eek:

Heh heh I know. I don't compare to the true spammers, but I spam just enough to get on people like Ig's nerves. ;)

sar94pga
October 20th, 2006, 10:23 PM

Heh heh I know. I don't compare to the true spammers, but I spam just enough to get on people like Ig's nerves. ;)

aww, poor iggie. he just hated people spamming his thread. so thats why i did it. :D i am a true spammer. but i am a girl, i like to socialize!

zooworker
October 20th, 2006, 11:52 PM

Yah, right, you don't spam:rolleyes: . Only about 458/694 of the time.

LordPerrin
October 21st, 2006, 03:34 AM
I have a wireless network adapter that plugs in the USB port of the computer so now I can get on the internet thanks to the stupid Insurance place next to me that didn't secure their internet....anyways...I've rambled too much......Later:D

Wow, I know none of our POS systems even had a USB port. Or if they did, they were hidden under 20 layers of covering, since they were built in 1985.

igniteice
October 21st, 2006, 06:11 AM
aww, poor iggie. he just hated people spamming his thread. so thats why i did it. :D i am a true spammer. but i am a girl, i like to socialize!

What thread is this? My Customer Type Tribute Thread?

Sexy, successful, smart women can spam in any threads I create.

Sorry rk; that rules you out and rules sar in.

brantheman
October 21st, 2006, 06:25 AM

You're probably the same person too, shit head. If not, then I feel really sorry for everyone else who works at your store and, believe it or not, I even feel sorry for your customers. kthnx! :rolleyes:

dreamingshield
October 21st, 2006, 09:54 AM
You're probably the same person too, shit head. If not, then I feel really sorry for everyone else who works at your store and, believe it or not, I even feel sorry for your customers. kthnx! :rolleyes:

The only reason why you're still around is because you're the resident flammer. Literally.

rk237
October 21st, 2006, 10:10 AM
The only reason why you're still around is because you're the resident flammer. Literally.

No dickhead, Bran's still around because he's fucking awesome in general.

sar94pga
October 21st, 2006, 12:59 PM

i hope you don't actually think he would take offense to that.

0311marine
October 21st, 2006, 01:09 PM

Try harder next time, I dont like bran at all so dont get me wrong we have been getting into a war of the words for a couple days. But your insult lacks a real rhythm. If your going to throw out some insults to him I dont mind hell I like seeing it, just try harder its more amusing.

brantheman
October 21st, 2006, 01:26 PM
What's the board coming to when i've got two douchebags arguing over who is better at insulting me? :rolleyes:

0311marine
October 21st, 2006, 01:34 PM
What's the board coming to when i've got two douchebags arguing over who is better at insulting me? :rolleyes:

Did I miss the part of my post where I said I was better? Im just advising them to do it better.

rk237
October 21st, 2006, 02:30 PM

Did I miss the part of my post where I said I was better? Im just advising them to do it better.

Two cases:

Hypothesis: Marine was implying he was better.
Conclusion: Two douchebags are arguing over who's better at insulting Bran. Haha by inclusion in a set of sucky people, Marine sucks.

Or,

Hypothesis: Marine wasn't implying he was better.
Conclusion: Marine sucks at insulting --> Haha Marine sucks.

In logic theory, we call this a tautology: Marine sucks at life. Haha.

sar94pga
October 21st, 2006, 02:57 PM

well arent you the popular one :D hell, i would be happy if i had two guys arguing over me :D

URBAN_COWBOY
October 21st, 2006, 04:52 PM
Two cases:

Hypothesis: Marine was implying he was better.
Conclusion: Two douchebags are arguing over who's better at insulting Bran. Haha by inclusion in a set of sucky people, Marine sucks.

Or,

Hypothesis: Marine wasn't implying he was better.
Conclusion: Marine sucks at insulting --> Haha Marine sucks.

In logic theory, we call this a tautology: Marine sucks at life. Haha.I'll take door number 3. Marine is complete douche bag who lives off his alleged old-lady and the government. What a real man.

zooworker
October 21st, 2006, 11:07 PM
well arent you the popular one :D hell, i would be happy if i had two guys arguing over me :D
I'm up for an argument here:D

OzMan
October 23rd, 2006, 12:05 AM

What the FUCK is a flam??

So would Bran

;)

HardcoreKeith
October 23rd, 2006, 12:28 AM
A flam is one of the twenty-six drum rudiments used in drumming music theory. It consists of a quiet "grace" note on one hand followed by a louder "primary" stroke on the opposite hand. The two notes are played almost simultaneously, and are intended to sound like a single, 'broader' note. Flams can be combined with other different rudiments such as a paradiddle which will result in a flamadiddle and a triplet which will result in a flam accent. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flam