PDA

View Full Version : You Pick the Punishment

sar94pga
December 7th, 2006, 10:49 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/12/07/baby.microwave.ap/index.html

this is, by far, the sickest, most inhumane thing i have ever read. and it really begs the question...what the fuck is wrong with people. so. here we go. if you were the judge and the jury, and you had NO RULES. what would the appropriate punishment be for this whorebag? post your responses and we will decide in a poll to be set up at a later date. Give it all you've got....

AbandonedDreams
December 7th, 2006, 11:05 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/12/07/baby.microwave.ap/index.html

this is, by far, the sickest, most inhumane thing i have ever read. and it really begs the question...what the fuck is wrong with people. so. here we go. if you were the judge and the jury, and you had NO RULES. what would the appropriate punishment be for this whorebag? post your responses and we will decide in a poll to be set up at a later date. Give it all you've got....

We should let Yusif chop her to bits with an ax from the toes up.

ripGRUSH
December 7th, 2006, 11:07 PM
wow, thats sick, insane and disturbing. to bad jigsaw not real to handle this problem for us. so i say any of the punishments from saw would be appropiate.

rk237
December 7th, 2006, 11:09 PM
Radiation exposure, just like her child.

But this time, the kind of toxic exposure that will cause her to internally disfunction and decay so she'll die over a long period of extreme suffering.

OzMan
December 7th, 2006, 11:34 PM
Radiation exposure, just like her child.

But this time, the kind of toxic exposure that will cause her to internally disfunction and decay so she'll die over a long period of extreme suffering.

That was my thought.

But...... OK..... let's ASSUME here that's she's telling the truth.... and the babysitter did it.

Where is the babysitter?? Have the police talked to said babysitter?? Because if this fucktard left her kid with someone that would do this to a child, and doesn't know how to find said person.... they should fucking fry, anyway.

Sorry, China.... either way, you lose.

johnlow71
December 8th, 2006, 03:51 AM
wow, what a disgusting human being, bitch. yep id put her in a room with some killer and let him torture her to death.

i would have him just cut her to death one piece by piece. an ear today an eye tomorrow, and just do this for like a week:)

zooworker
December 8th, 2006, 07:07 PM
Not death. Just a lifetime of pain from chemicals. Death isn't good enough.Gotta make them beg for death over and over.