PDA

View Full Version : dont cha love those nights when all your regulars come in a everyones happy

johnlow71
December 8th, 2006, 10:32 PM
yea................well this wasnt one of those nights;)

holy shit can you say asshole night. tonight we got the assholes complaining about$1.25 and making a scene.
we got the asshole that changes his lies every 5 seconds.
and the asshole that think our service sucks.
oh and the weird ass mystery shopper, that was so terrible at his shop that i gave him a %19 and an f as a grade.

zooworker
December 9th, 2006, 10:36 PM

holy shit can you say asshole night. tonight we got the assholes complaining about$1.25 and making a scene.
oh and the weird ass mystery shopper, that was so terrible at his shop that i gave him a %19 and an f as a grade.
Someone had a bad night.......:(

johnlow71
December 9th, 2006, 11:04 PM
yea and tonight sucked also, ive got a new plan im gonna start just taking the month of december off from work period.
that way i can avoid all the assholes and bitches in the world that have there head halfway up there ass during the holidays;)

zooworker
December 9th, 2006, 11:52 PM
Just contact HR and tell them you have to go and take care of family problems for awhile. Might work and get out of the season.

OzMan
December 10th, 2006, 12:06 AM
Just contact HR and tell them you have to go and take care of family problems for awhile. Might work and get out of the season.

But that pesky "lack of money" problem would hit.... and at the time where everyone is expecting you to spend more.

And, John, I thought you quit BBI quite some time ago........ :confused:

johnlow71
December 10th, 2006, 12:10 AM
no i used to manage a store for 3 and half years a long time ago. i just work part time so its no biggie. same shit different decade.

blacksky
December 10th, 2006, 07:04 AM
Looks like johnlow71 is just worried that he's gonna get his ass crushed in fantasy football today..

johnlow71
December 10th, 2006, 07:55 AM
hahahahaha no but looks like someone has there toes crossed he might squeek in. gl homo:) how about that you and pops both advancing;)

OzMan
December 10th, 2006, 09:58 AM
hahahahaha no but looks like someone has there toes crossed he might squeek in. gl homo:) how about that you and pops both advancing;)

Somehow, the fact that I have no fucking clue what they're talking about seems to be a good thing......

:D

johnlow71
December 10th, 2006, 10:07 AM
our fantasy football league.

2for2pounds
December 10th, 2006, 04:17 PM

I feel for you but is that really worthy of a new thread.

Lets be honest if you were a newbie here and posted that you'd be severely flamed for it.

But kudos for getting away with it, i'm just bitter and twisted (and i like the word kudos:D )

OzMan
December 10th, 2006, 04:36 PM
I feel for you but is that really worthy of a new thread.

Lets be honest if you were a newbie here and posted that you'd be severely flamed for it.

But kudos for getting away with it, i'm just bitter and twisted (and i like the word kudos:D )

Oh, John has gotten plenty flamed in his day.

He just doesn't give a fuck;)

So, no one's going to pick a fight with him, cause it's just pointless......

johnlow71
December 10th, 2006, 04:41 PM
good points, but i dont follow rules usually.

zooworker
December 11th, 2006, 12:02 PM
good points, but i dont follow rules usually.
We noticed that:D

xxvanilaxx
December 11th, 2006, 12:13 PM
I can honestly say that about 2% of our customers ever walk in with a smile on their faces..EVER.

zooworker
December 11th, 2006, 12:16 PM
I can honestly say that about 2% of our customers ever walk in with a smile on their faces..EVER.
HI, noob. If you are referring to a past post please use the quote button.;)

johnlow71
December 11th, 2006, 12:54 PM
welcome boob:), i mean noob;)

AlterEgo
December 12th, 2006, 12:29 AM

Who are you telling to contact HR?

What is this in reference to?

Oh, I think you meant to quote this.

Its ok, we were all noobs once.

(hypocrisy is unflattering)

URBAN_COWBOY
December 12th, 2006, 03:30 PM
It was very obvious whom Zoo's post was referring to because it immediately followed the post he was responding to, same as this one. No quote button needed. The post by the n00b does not refer to the post immediately above his (or if it does it makes no sense), therefore he should've used the quote button.

dumbassness is very unflattering.:rolleyes:

OzMan
December 12th, 2006, 06:05 PM
dumbassness is very unflattering.:rolleyes:

and yet there's so much of it.

Unfortunately, Cowboy, we can't educate ALL of them. Not enough hours in the year.

moonprism
December 12th, 2006, 07:00 PM
What are you guys talking about? December and the holidays always brings out the BEST in people!

or something like that.

johnlow71
December 12th, 2006, 07:04 PM
yeah rightttttt;)

moonprism
December 12th, 2006, 07:09 PM
No no, they're always so nice and patient! The Christmas spirit truly brings out the best in them!

zooworker
December 12th, 2006, 10:04 PM
yeah rightttttt again.........:rolleyes:

sar94pga
December 12th, 2006, 10:23 PM

What are you guys talking about? December and the holidays always brings out the BEST in people!

or something like that.

No no, they're always so nice and patient! The Christmas spirit truly brings out the best in them!

this makes my head hurt....

zooworker
December 12th, 2006, 10:26 PM
this makes my head hurt....
Need and Advil, I got plenty....:rolleyes:

sar94pga
December 12th, 2006, 10:27 PM
Need and Advil, I got plenty....:rolleyes:

no thanks! i have my own special stash!

zooworker
December 12th, 2006, 10:30 PM
no thanks! i have my own special stash!
I'll meet you at the corner, OK?;)

moonprism
December 13th, 2006, 09:03 AM
I find it very ironic that most of the people who were in that "Happy Holidays" vs. "Merry Christmas" argument, yelling about restoring the true meaning of Christmas, are the same people who cut in line in front of eight customers and then yell at you when you tell them where the line starts. HOW DARE YOU HOLD UP THEIR DAY! THEY ARE IMPORTANT PEOPLE! SERIYUS BUZINESS!!!

I mean, everyone who shops on the holidays is nice... Yeah, that's what I meant.

Aphrodite
December 13th, 2006, 02:27 PM
I dont find people to be any nicer / less nice during the holidays.

johnlow71
December 13th, 2006, 05:55 PM
yeah RIGHTTTTT;)

Aphrodite
December 13th, 2006, 06:42 PM
Its the truth o sceptical one.

moonprism
December 13th, 2006, 09:15 PM
Not so much at Blockbuster, but last year at Suncoast in the mall... Dear freaking God...

zooworker
December 13th, 2006, 09:42 PM
Spent many years in retail sales, xmas time was the worse and the week after is even worse. BBI is a piece of cake compared to that.

moonprism
December 13th, 2006, 09:54 PM
I'm just glad I'm not in video console sales. People getting shot over PS3's? I'm quite glad to be in the navy and yellow compared to that.