PDA

View Full Version : What To Do???

billisdman
December 9th, 2006, 03:51 PM
So Its That Time A Year Again Christmas...wooohooo.... Now Here Is My Dilema I Have A Assistant Manger Who Works In My Store That Is A Complete And Total Piece Of Shit. Does Not Care About Anyone But Him Self, Bitches About Everything, And Really Does Not Care Either Way About The Store Or His Job. I Would Love To Be Rid Of Him By Years End, But Not Sure How To Do It. Any Suggestions?????

rk237
December 9th, 2006, 04:07 PM
Any Suggestions?????

Um yea, fire him.

(God I'm good)

Aphrodite
December 9th, 2006, 04:11 PM
Its really easy to get written up in BB. We all do things all the time that could get us written up, so watch him like a hawk and every time he does any tiny thing wrong, write him up. You should be able to do this 3 times before New Year, and 3 warnings means hes fired. ;)

CapitalRadioTwo
December 9th, 2006, 05:15 PM
"Merry Christmas Sir, You're Fired!" :D

HardcoreKeith
December 9th, 2006, 06:29 PM
So Its That Time A Year Again Christmas...wooohooo.... Now Here Is My Dilema I Have A Assistant Manger Who Works In My Store That Is A Complete And Total Piece Of Shit. Does Not Care About Anyone But Him Self, Bitches About Everything, And Really Does Not Care Either Way About The Store Or His Job. I Would Love To Be Rid Of Him By Years End, But Not Sure How To Do It. Any Suggestions?????

Oh come on. I'm not nearly as bad as you make me sound. Besides, my availability is great.

OzMan
December 9th, 2006, 08:50 PM
Any Suggestions?????

Yeah, first thing you want to do is shut the CAPS LOCK off.

Then we'll work on the rest of your problems......

zooworker
December 9th, 2006, 10:01 PM
I see from your past post you are the Store manager. If this asm is so bad why haven't you documented all the screw ups. Without that you can't do anything. You are the manager so act like one.

Oh, and like oz said quit the caps on all the words you type.

Propoxy
December 10th, 2006, 12:00 AM
Hey, I have a question.

Our company is an at will employer. The paperwork new hires signs states we have the right to end their employment at any time, for any reason.

So why does it take so much god damned documentation to get rid of dead weight and/or a thieving bastard? :(

coldie
December 10th, 2006, 07:59 AM
Hey, I have a question.

Our company is an at will employer. The paperwork new hires signs states we have the right to end their employment at any time, for any reason.

So why does it take so much god damned documentation to get rid of dead weight and/or a thieving bastard? :(

Possibly to insure the employer from having accusations such as, "I was fired because I was black/white/not sexy"

OzMan
December 10th, 2006, 09:05 AM
Hey, I have a question.

Possibly to insure the employer from having accusations such as, "I was fired because I was black/white/not sexy"

That, as well as avoiding being charged if the ex-employee files for unemployment.

Unemployment insurance goes up A LOT if you have claims against you........

Propoxy
December 10th, 2006, 04:06 PM
I only hire sexy people to begin with, so they couldn't really claim that.

AlterEgo
December 11th, 2006, 11:32 PM
I only hire sexy people to begin with, so they couldn't really claim that.

Boss?

Is that you?