PDA

View Full Version : Bonus(uk Specific)

Madhatter1978
December 13th, 2006, 06:18 PM
Ok im a newbie so go easy........

Hows everyones stores getting on with bonus since they have changed the system to 90 percent? Is ANYONE near that 100% - No one in my district is........

What do you think of the CSRs bonus and is it the plan to keep the whole thing going into next year. The fact that theyve lowered the expectations suggests all is not well with wee irish's predictions and proclaimations on that DVD.

Beer_Monkey
December 13th, 2006, 06:29 PM
The last I knew about BB and bonuses was that they cancelled them all.

I have a friend who still works there as a CSR but despite the bonuses she says the same old shit is still going on.

Aphrodite
December 13th, 2006, 06:40 PM
I believe for the managers its been lowered to 90% but is still virtually unattainable.

..and yes, the same old shit is still going on ;)

Jason
December 13th, 2006, 06:42 PM
were only about 25k behind target so no chance lol

Aphrodite
December 13th, 2006, 07:14 PM
If someone was a cynical person, that someone might think that the targets are purposely uber high so BB dont have to pay out any bonuses :mad:

MissHailstorm
December 14th, 2006, 02:01 AM
If someone was a cynical person, that someone might think that the targets are purposely uber high so BB dont have to pay out any bonuses :mad:

Yes, it's a interesting thought, isn't it? Certainly one that's been passed around in our store a few times.

I've heard ZILCH about a CSR bonus since something was muttered about it back in September. I'm not gonna hold my breath...

Ooh! I'm so cynical. :eek:

SavageUK
December 14th, 2006, 03:47 AM
As far as I'm aware there is still a bonus, but no-ones going to get it. My SM mentioned it only a couple of days ago...

the boy wonder uk
December 17th, 2006, 12:18 PM
Yes there is still a csr bonus and a managers bonus that will pay out half at 90% of target.

However only about 10% of stores are on target to hit even that. The point of the bonus was amorale boosting exercise , so with so many stores failing I would imagine that the target may drop further.

BTW what was everyones original target?
Mine was £87000

Jason
December 17th, 2006, 12:33 PM
Yes there is still a csr bonus and a managers bonus that will pay out half at 90% of target.

However only about 10% of stores are on target to hit even that. The point of the bonus was amorale boosting exercise , so with so many stores failing I would imagine that the target may drop further.

Mine was 87000

I think it's had the opposite effect :p

the boy wonder uk
December 17th, 2006, 12:36 PM
LOl Im waiting for Martin to payout at 50%.

No Fuckin chance I know. lol

Lomithrandel
December 17th, 2006, 01:00 PM

Mine was 87000
jesus, we do that in like 3 weeks

SavageUK
December 18th, 2006, 03:37 AM
Bigger store, more staff, more money to invest... it's all relative.

MissHailstorm
December 18th, 2006, 10:49 AM

Mine was 87000

We had to make 11,000 on a Sunday alone. At a 'normal' point of the year, we don't take much more than 2,500 on a Sunday. Go figure. :p

rob_zombie
December 20th, 2006, 12:36 PM
i was told if u do get the "bonus" it is taxable, WTF IS THE POINT IN THE HARD WORK

TED
December 20th, 2006, 03:03 PM
They are from corp :cool::cool:

lmao

the boy wonder uk
January 1st, 2007, 12:15 PM

Lomi that was a margin figure man not revenue!!