PDA

View Full Version : How do i delete my account?

ms4yrsandnotproud
May 7th, 2008, 08:26 PM
Just deciding to gone and delete my account. How do i do this?

brantheman
May 7th, 2008, 08:55 PM
You have to click your heels together three times and chant "There's no place like home".

...naked.

rk237
May 7th, 2008, 09:44 PM

Appeal to "Collin (http://www.ihateblockbuster.com/forum/showthread.php?p=274687#post274687)" to delete it for you. :rolleyes:

Redstar3894
May 8th, 2008, 02:41 PM
You have to click your heels together three times and chant "There's no place like home".

...naked.

The naked part is key...:p

2for2pounds
May 8th, 2008, 02:55 PM

Just deciding to gone and do .....what? what the fuck are you talking about?

Switch off your puter at the main power point, count to ten (use your Mississippi's) then switch it all back on again.
If nothing changes take 500ml of lukewarm water and tip over the the big box that makes the whirring sound.

That should gone delete yar acount real good boy.

Post_37_Day_Product
May 8th, 2008, 08:14 PM
Sounds like a job for tech support - yea, spending some time on hold listening to who knows what long enough might do the trick. Who knows? Gee, I miss those days... Good luck and have a great weekend coming up everyone :)

zooworker
May 8th, 2008, 08:28 PM
Just deciding to gone and do .....what? what the fuck are you talking about?.
I was thinking the same thing....what account?

BBVSlave
May 11th, 2008, 04:43 PM
I guess making a thread about wanting to delete your account will do the trick.

lovebeijgo
May 25th, 2008, 08:23 AM
Spam Spam Spam

Lomithrandel
May 25th, 2008, 09:07 AM
I think it is safe to assume that the true spammers have arrived... chris might end up having to lock registration for a time again

rk237
May 25th, 2008, 09:09 AM
Wait you pay these guys and they play your video games for you? How fucking lazy are we?

kutuup
February 6th, 2010, 03:28 PM

You mean in-store? You can't. You can ask an employee to close your account though, they will remove all your details from the system and destroy your card. There isn't a way for customers to close accounts themselves though, just go in and say you wanna close your account down, it only takes a minute.

HelloItsMeMOM
February 6th, 2010, 10:00 PM
GRRRRRRR

Stop answering old threads ...

zooworker
February 7th, 2010, 08:18 AM
You mean in-store? You can't. You can ask an employee to close your account though, they will remove all your details from the system and destroy your card. There isn't a way for customers to close accounts themselves though, just go in and say you wanna close your account down, it only takes a minute.
Look asshole, try answering some of the current threads. This is old stuff.

ripGRUSH
October 30th, 2010, 01:58 PM
I'm not going to lie im curious on the update of this situation, did ms4yrsandnotproud
get her account cancelled whichever account that may be? Did she die before she could make that happen? Is she now ms6yearsandproud of closing said account? As mitch hedberg said of the party of four that didnt show up, "Who can eat at a time like this? the joneses are missing we should send out a search party"

zooworker
October 30th, 2010, 02:36 PM
Did you even notice that the IHBB acct is closed?

sar94pga
October 30th, 2010, 07:04 PM
what the hell? this thread is 2 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ripGRUSH
October 30th, 2010, 07:07 PM
Did you even notice that the IHBB acct is closed?

i did not, why delete it just let it ride.

Hot Head
October 31st, 2010, 05:18 AM
To delete your account you have to hit the delete self key. :D

OzMan
November 20th, 2010, 06:13 PM
Just to jump on....

Don't worry, customers.... but mid-January, all the accounts will be deleted, anyway.

(I almost want to type "All your account belong to us".....so tempted)