I Hate Blockbuster Forum

I Hate Blockbuster Forum (http://www.ihateblockbuster.com/forum/index.php)
-   Do You Hate Blockbuster Video? (http://www.ihateblockbuster.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   How long will it take for Blockbuster "Media" to completely close? (http://www.ihateblockbuster.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9897)

BBVSlave September 8th, 2009 06:09 AM

How long will it take for Blockbuster "Media" to completely close?
 
With as bad of shape that Blockbuster Media is in, how long will it take?

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/4608/stockbbi.jpg

Vs

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/876...khollywood.jpg

zooworker September 8th, 2009 08:14 AM

Another soothsayer,

The Omen September 8th, 2009 08:45 AM

it wont die, people still like going to stores. It may look different or stores may close (except higher volume stores) but I am hoping within two years

BBVSlave September 8th, 2009 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zooworker (Post 310323)
Another soothsayer,

:D

You know it Zoo! Everyone should boost up their resumes and begin looking before it's too late.

zooworker September 8th, 2009 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBVSlave (Post 310376)
:D

You know it Zoo! Everyone should boost up their resumes and begin looking before it's too late.

I think you took my post wrong.....I'm not going anyplace

johnlow71 September 8th, 2009 07:40 PM

me either....................

BBVSlave September 9th, 2009 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zooworker (Post 310379)
I think you took my post wrong.....I'm not going anyplace


Zoo....I caught your drift...Good luck with the company and to all of you. I don't know what else the company will take away next from its employees. I was in Arizona and they took away our water, basically making us pay for water, yeah that's right in Arizona!

BUYMECAR September 9th, 2009 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBVSlave (Post 310403)
Zoo....I caught your drift...Good luck with the company and to all of you. I don't know what else the company will take away next from its employees. I was in Arizona and they took away our water, basically making us pay for water, yeah that's right in Arizona!

huuuh? when did this happen? they got rid of one of our water fountains, leaving the other but no one really drinks that stuff anyway.

BBVSlave September 9th, 2009 05:44 PM

I would say it was about 1 1/2 ago. We never even had a water fountain here and when they took the water, they were in a another "cutting cost" phase.

Morbid Angel September 9th, 2009 08:18 PM

Death To Redbox!


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:26 PM.

vBulletin Version 3.7.1
© 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.