I Hate Blockbuster Forum

I Hate Blockbuster Forum (http://www.ihateblockbuster.com/forum/index.php)
-   News (http://www.ihateblockbuster.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   fuck you gas prices!!!!!!!!! (http://www.ihateblockbuster.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11726)

johnlow71 February 13th, 2012 08:34 AM

fuck you gas prices!!!!!!!!!
 
that is all........................

zooworker February 13th, 2012 08:35 AM

I agree!!!!!!!!!!..........

yodavsjason February 13th, 2012 03:38 PM

I fart for free

djblade February 13th, 2012 08:41 PM

Gas prices over here are just fine :D

djsdojo February 13th, 2012 11:00 PM

$3.29 where I'm at


gas has been piracy almost all my life.

zooworker February 14th, 2012 01:10 PM

In a state where oil and gas is so plentiful we have to pay 3.32 right now. Of course you do know how much of that is in taxes.

djblade February 14th, 2012 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zooworker (Post 356887)
In a state where oil and gas is so plentiful we have to pay 3.32 right now. Of course you do know how much of that is in taxes.

You have to pay taxes on gas? I thought gas is non-taxble =\

zooworker February 15th, 2012 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djblade (Post 356889)
You have to pay taxes on gas? I thought gas is non-taxble =\

In ever state tax is included in the price, it's up to almost 50% in most states
,suppose to be used to keep the roads updated, LOL....

charlied72 February 15th, 2012 09:09 AM

i agree..........

HelloItsMeMOM February 16th, 2012 03:52 AM

Gas is 3.69 - 3.75 here and rising. YUCK

zooworker February 17th, 2012 10:11 AM

At $3.41 here now, I can imagine what it will be when we go to war with Iran...

djsdojo February 17th, 2012 12:32 PM

Wanna know the worst thing about gas prices is that when it goes up that means everything you pay for goes up.

zooworker February 17th, 2012 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djsdojo (Post 356930)
Wanna know the worst thing about gas prices is that when it goes up that means everything you pay for goes up.

It shows mostly in food cost, but when gas goes down the cost of food doesn;t

Hot Head February 17th, 2012 05:27 PM

My Cadillac get 13.5 MPG and runs 93 ! 3.71 for me man the fuck up u have a Ford!

djsdojo February 17th, 2012 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zooworker (Post 356931)
It shows mostly in food cost, but when gas goes down the cost of food doesn;t

Nope because the stores increase prices from increased distribution cost. And when gas goes back down most stores are not going to lower their prices they want new profits.

Woodstock February 17th, 2012 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djsdojo (Post 356935)
Nope because the stores increase prices from increased distribution cost. And when gas goes back down most stores are not going to lower their prices they want new profits.

Do what I do and only buy food when it is on sale and you have a coupon. I have enough snacks/soup/pasta sauce/candy to last me months and I paid less than 150.00 for it all. I am not a shelf clearer/extreme couponer, but I am a smart shopper.

zooworker February 20th, 2012 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hot Head (Post 356934)
My Cadillac get 13.5 MPG and runs 93 ! 3.71 for me man the fuck up u have a Ford!

At least my 18 year old ford gets 17 miles to the gallon, and think of the savings of having no car note for the last 14 years.

Hot Head February 20th, 2012 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zooworker (Post 356958)
At least my 18 year old ford gets 17 miles to the gallon, and think of the savings of having no car note for the last 14 years.

Your points are bad sorry here is why a) car is 1993 b) no car note

zooworker February 20th, 2012 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hot Head (Post 356964)
Your points are bad sorry here is why a) car is 1993 b) no car note

Thought you were driving a Camero, not a shitty 93 cad.......

Hot Head February 20th, 2012 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zooworker (Post 356965)
Thought you were driving a Camero, not a shitty 93 cad.......

Do listen to any of my rants???? 1 caddilac 1 camaro 1 Ford dually....

movieking February 21st, 2012 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hot Head (Post 356971)
Do listen to any of my rants???? 1 caddilac 1 camaro 1 Ford dually....

We don't read most of your posts as we're never sure if it's you or your four year old sister posting since they can't be read or deciphered most of the time.

Hot Head February 21st, 2012 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by movieking (Post 356981)
We don't read most of your posts as we're never sure if it's you or your four year old sister posting since they can't be read or deciphered most of the time.

Nice post count how and it was sent to zooworker. Fix your adhd and get a smartphone and see how easy it is to post on it (if you can afford it). Also, how is your job doing?

Edited 3.25.2012 still no comeback

Ghost of AtlanticVamp March 20th, 2012 08:04 PM

So, $3.67 to $3.77 in South Georgia, currently.

zooworker March 21st, 2012 06:48 AM

Down to $3.56 here

johnlow71 March 21st, 2012 10:37 AM

almost $4 here gdammit......

djblade March 21st, 2012 12:30 PM

its $3.58 around here >_< or higher man I remember 3-4 weeks ago it was $3.15 or $3.19 I remember spending less than $40 on gas.


WHY DID THOSE COMPANIES THAT PROCESS OIL TO GAS CLOSED DOWN :mad::mad::mad::mad: Their the reason why gas is going up high. Those other companies that process are doing good but now its taking longer. Its not the oil really its how we turn it into gas

zooworker March 21st, 2012 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djblade (Post 357400)
WHY DID THOSE COMPANIES THAT PROCESS OIL TO GAS CLOSED DOWN :mad::mad::mad::mad: Their the reason why gas is going up high. Those other companies that process are doing good but now its taking longer. Its not the oil really its how we turn it into gas

Not really sure what company your are talking about , but here in my city they have rampt up the production to the max, in fact the tank farm outside of the city is full....so tel me wwhere this is happening...

djblade March 22nd, 2012 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zooworker (Post 357401)
Not really sure what company your are talking about , but here in my city they have rampt up the production to the max, in fact the tank farm outside of the city is full....so tel me wwhere this is happening...

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/0...inery-closures

Oil industry closing refineries for profit, politics

HelloItsMeMOM March 24th, 2012 08:31 PM

$3.95 a gallon paid yesterday. FTW

Hot Head March 25th, 2012 06:20 PM

4.15 for premium 3.95 for regular

johnlow71 March 26th, 2012 07:33 PM

ugh just paid 3.97 i think im gonna fing throw up a little in my mouth.

sarge March 27th, 2012 08:13 AM

Just bought a 99 ford f250 with the v10 engine to pull a toy hauler I just got. Other truck was to small to pull it. Going to have to see how much this is going to run me with the price of gas around here. I'm sure I'm going to cry every time I have to fill it up.

Ghost of AtlanticVamp March 27th, 2012 09:23 PM

That does it, I'm going to have to have an affair with a gas executive, just for the gasoline!

Seriously though, I'm pretty sure that the gas companies are going to pull the prices back when the news papers start reporting that they've posted a XX% profit for Q2. It happened only about two years ago, and I'm waiting for the news that it's happened again.

In the meantime, I've scaled back my gasoline usage quite a bit. Consolidating all my trips to coincide with going to work, like leaving a little earlier to get groceries in the same plaza that my job is in.

djblade March 27th, 2012 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarge (Post 357510)
Just bought a 99 ford f250 with the v10 engine to pull a toy hauler I just got. Other truck was to small to pull it. Going to have to see how much this is going to run me with the price of gas around here. I'm sure I'm going to cry every time I have to fill it up.

have fun paying $100's each month :(


I just paid $3.69 for gas :( today

kal-el March 28th, 2012 04:03 AM

You guys got it easy I pay $4.25 here

sarge March 28th, 2012 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djblade (Post 357523)
have fun paying $100's each month :(


I just paid $3.69 for gas :( today

Only using that truck to pull the toy hauler. Otherwise I still have my motorcycles and other vehicle to save on gas. Just going to hate to pull the toy hauler to Minnesota when visiting family. It's about 1,100 miles one way. Going to cost me an arm and a leg. Might even have to sign my kid over to cover it : P

djblade March 28th, 2012 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarge (Post 357526)
Only using that truck to pull the toy hauler. Otherwise I still have my motorcycles and other vehicle to save on gas. Just going to hate to pull the toy hauler to Minnesota when visiting family. It's about 1,100 miles one way. Going to cost me an arm and a leg. Might even have to sign my kid over to cover it : P

Thats good! Motorcycles saves a lot of gas. Man, when you travel that far, you're looking at 8-10 times at the gas station.

Hot Head March 28th, 2012 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djblade (Post 357534)
Thats good! Motorcycles saves a lot of gas. Man, when you travel that far, you're looking at 8-10 times at the gas station.

when your traveling that far on a motorcycle unless you ride religiously for 10 years befor hand you can expect to come back in 8-10 pieces

sarge March 29th, 2012 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hot Head (Post 357538)
when your traveling that far on a motorcycle unless you ride religiously for 10 years befor hand you can expect to come back in 8-10 pieces

Yeah..made the trip to Minnesota with my daughter on motorcycle last year. It was like being in an oven all day. Don't want to do that again. 2,300 miles in five days round trip. Took about two weeks to recover from the sun and made life pretty miserable.

johnlow71 March 29th, 2012 08:50 AM

i was driving by gas station today and on the price sign it said ..................your fucked!


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:52 PM.

vBulletin Version 3.7.1
© 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.