I Hate Blockbuster Forum

I Hate Blockbuster Forum (http://www.ihateblockbuster.com/forum/index.php)
-   Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster? (http://www.ihateblockbuster.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   No Dish Sale = Fired (http://www.ihateblockbuster.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11862)

MarkusAurelias August 29th, 2012 11:37 AM

No Dish Sale = Fired

So my SM lhas relayed to me and the rest of the employees that if you haven't gotten a sale in the last two months and you don't get one this week your fired. This is of course at the DMs request. So at the end if the week I shall be fired go on unemployment and go back to school. I can't believe ive wasted 4 years of my life working for this crappy company and I've got nothing to show for it...

yodavsjason August 30th, 2012 05:18 AM

Hey I wasted 7 yrs.

djblade August 30th, 2012 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkusAurelias (Post 358823)
So my SM lhas relayed to me and the rest of the employees that if you haven't gotten a sale in the last two months and you don't get one this week your fired. This is of course at the DMs request. So at the end if the week I shall be fired go on unemployment and go back to school. I can't believe ive wasted 4 years of my life working for this crappy company and I've got nothing to show for it...

Just get a dish customer a dish ID number. Its 16 digits and it counts as a sell. But it has to be within 1 month of signing up

MarkusAurelias August 30th, 2012 10:15 AM

One I wouldn't want to lie about it Two I'd have to do this every two weeks and Three at this point I'd rather be fired...

Antithesys August 30th, 2012 07:14 PM

Sorry, no sympathy for you. At least quit and go out on your own terms.

zooworker August 31st, 2012 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkusAurelias (Post 358823)

Sorry bit Direct Tv Has a big add campaign going on what Chanel's dish doesn't carry, and being a direct tv customer I agree, dish has to many channels not on their list for me.

inkedangel August 31st, 2012 07:03 PM

Time Warner cable has the same thing going... tells all that Dish doesn't offer not to mention some of the channels bombing all over with the fact they aren't carried by dish

djblade August 31st, 2012 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zooworker (Post 358838)
Sorry bit Direct Tv Has a big add campaign going on what Chanel's dish doesn't carry, and being a direct tv customer I agree, dish has to many channels not on their list for me.

But we will save you money!!! :D

djblade August 31st, 2012 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkusAurelias (Post 358833)
One I wouldn't want to lie about it Two I'd have to do this every two weeks and Three at this point I'd rather be fired...

Lie about it? You can't make up a the customer Dish ID, its 16 digits. People that sign up within a month counts as a sale. It helps out the store.

yodavsjason September 1st, 2012 07:26 AM

or wait till everyone leaves lock up light a match and burn the mother fucker to the ground pookie.