I Hate Blockbuster Forum

I Hate Blockbuster Forum (http://www.ihateblockbuster.com/forum/index.php)
-   Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster? (http://www.ihateblockbuster.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   We're really turning into 7/11 (http://www.ihateblockbuster.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8954)

Air June 30th, 2008 12:15 PM

We're really turning into 7/11

American Flag Antenna Balls? They're not even balls. Has anyone even sold a single one of these yet?

I can see them being useful when BBI orders us to destroy them a week after July 4th, and then we get to put them on our pens to deter customers from stealing them.

The Omen June 30th, 2008 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Air (Post 281776)
American Flag Antenna Balls? They're not even balls. Has anyone even sold a single one of these yet?

I can see them being useful when BBI orders us to destroy them a week after July 4th, and then we get to put them on our pens to deter customers from stealing them.

nope havent sold a single one, but that may be because they arent on sale until tomorrow...

I dont mind this one either, nice to do something for the troops, I know I am going to buy a video for them

DavidNewlySL June 30th, 2008 06:12 PM

Sold a few flags, a few 3d glasses and almost all my glow sticks :)

johnlow71 June 30th, 2008 08:25 PM

sold 3 glow necklaces as soon as they went up.

The Omen June 30th, 2008 08:32 PM

I cant' wait until we get the Slusho machines and frozen burritos

ClutztomerControl June 30th, 2008 09:33 PM

Nice thing to do for the troops. Buy em some body armor.

Or bring them home.

I guess they can use all these DVDs as Body Armor.

ClutztomerControl June 30th, 2008 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Air (Post 281776)

We love to waste money. Then complain when are losing money.

How many useless dead game art do you get a week?

We get 4 copies of a game to Buy, 2 for rent(with dead cover art)... and 15 Dead Game Art Cases. Why do we need this? a waste.

BBVSTARMAKER June 30th, 2008 10:03 PM

If anything, I am sure there will be a looser manager will use the box to validate shrink during inventory.....LOL.....

Ghost of AtlanticVamp July 1st, 2008 02:58 AM

I haven't sold fucking one of those 4th of July tie-ins, and the display was on the main aisle until the DM came and shifted things around and put it by the checkout. Nada. Zilch.

If we have a field destroy on the glo-necklaces, I'm thinking of hijacking them and using them for Christmas lights...unless they make us keep them in the back room for the same purpose for the store! :p

sar94pga July 1st, 2008 07:06 AM

im going to by all the glow sticks for my daughter's birthday party :D