I Hate Blockbuster Forum

I Hate Blockbuster Forum (http://www.ihateblockbuster.com/forum/index.php)
-   Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster? (http://www.ihateblockbuster.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Let the firing begin Part 2 (http://www.ihateblockbuster.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11714)

D Money January 24th, 2012 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katiebell (Post 356252)
Box office had a task for SM's today to enter employee information (Name, POS ID # and DISH ID #) for the incentive payout. If it is like before I'm sure the "SIMPLE" instructions won't be followed correctly and alot of people won't be paid on time AGAIN!

How many times does employee information have to be entered for them to realize we DO still work there? You would think the fact that someone gets a paycheck still would be their first clue. JMHO.

Do you know which promotions they are doing payouts for this round? I know we (most of us anyway) received the email and Combo Pass payouts. I'm guessing this one will be for the Build-your-own-severance-i mean-boxset promotion? lol

inkedangel January 24th, 2012 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D Money (Post 356253)
Do you know which promotions they are doing payouts for this round? I know we (most of us anyway) received the email and Combo Pass payouts. I'm guessing this one will be for the Build-your-own-severance-i mean-boxset promotion? lol

The update they had today was for the byob incentive, not combo pass/online yet

Woodstock January 24th, 2012 02:58 PM

The company I now work for had an incentive program for the month of dec and I got the money today in a direct deposit. NICE!!!

SpiceCake January 24th, 2012 05:55 PM

So the movie studios are seriously looking to enter back into revenue sharing agreements with Blockbuster? And are you saying that the 950 remaining stores are all profitable and are therefore the stores that Dish is going to stick with for the long term? Or is it simply that there are 950 stores left and those, too, will be closed by the next year or so, although they're still making enough money to justify operating them for a few more months?

djblade January 24th, 2012 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodstock (Post 356256)
The company I now work for had an incentive program for the month of dec and I got the money today in a direct deposit. NICE!!!

How much was it?

zooworker January 25th, 2012 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KAWLIGA (Post 356238)
deleted you fucks

We only wish..............:rolleyes:

zooworker January 25th, 2012 07:26 AM

DJ...Should have named the thread "Let the Firing Continue"

djblade January 25th, 2012 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zooworker (Post 356270)
DJ...Should have named the thread "Let the Firing Continue"

That could still work :rolleyes:

yodavsjason January 25th, 2012 11:02 AM

the company I work for gives incentives every week

PickleBundle January 25th, 2012 11:28 AM

"...Do you think you saved BOB........? D o you think? I hope if you guessed yes you are right....otherwise....you will not survive under any other...I hope come Thursday, if you voted........you win.........and we all win.......it's all about going forward.....in all levels........do you see a winner? ...in every store, at every level......if so.......we all WIN...............L"

Charlie Sheen is your DTSM? Wow- that's pretty cool.