Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ihate/public_html/forum/printthread.php on line 119 I Hate Blockbuster Forum - Subject: ill help you understand since your having trouble
I Hate Blockbuster Forum

I Hate Blockbuster Forum (http://www.ihateblockbuster.com/forum/index.php)
-   Letters (http://www.ihateblockbuster.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Subject: ill help you understand since your having trouble (http://www.ihateblockbuster.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9590)

Chrisedge May 4th, 2009 06:56 PM

Subject: ill help you understand since your having trouble

Quote:

To: ihateblockbuster@yahoo.com
Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2009 5:28:18 PM
Subject: ill help you understand since your having trouble

1st. you have to remember most ppl who work at bbv are teenagers and thats what we do is laugh about stuf it lets us vent so we dont explode so just let it go.

2nd. we dont miss movies in the drop box before 9. some one goes through and looks all in their, and we would not keave a movie in their to get back at someone, unless the dude is crazy.

3rd. its only 3$ really come on i find that on the ground.

4th. the computers are proof that you didnt turn it in on time if you dont bring a movie back by 9 pm its late no exceptions.

5th. the managers have lifes! and wont really give a sh%# about one pissed customer. if you really hate bbv so bad screw off go and get net flix or something.

ps: srry you dont have a life and have anofe free time to make this website haha loser.

My Reply:

"the computers are proof that you didnt turn it in on time if you dont bring a movie back by 9 pm its late no exceptions."

But the teenagers that missed checking it in are perfect. Or are they laughing at me?

Please send me the next $3.00 you find. I take donations right on my website. Why the FUCK would I give money to ANYONE that doesn't deserve it. CLUE: It's not about the $3.00. I spent almost 100 times that when I first set the website up?

If no one gives a shit about the customers, you will be out of business. (I will be laughing when you are. SEE CIRCUIT CITY)

You wrote the loser about his website. Who is more of a loser?

Ninja May 4th, 2009 08:45 PM

Wow. What a dumbass. They make employees look bad...

They're pretty damn dumb, for real.

I may be an employee now, but my parents did cut up their card way back when. And I know my employees aren't that great at checking anything in, even their own damn movies,

BUYMECAR May 5th, 2009 04:21 AM

eh... that had to be the worst message ever. dumb people should forever stay away from the internet.

redfay May 5th, 2009 05:46 AM

BB does not hire just teenagers. One sister store has a 60 something-year old lady working there. Great lady, I like her. :D And everyone that works in my store is over the age of 20. No "tweens" in there.

I think if we did have a teenager SM, BB would've been out of business a long time ago.

zooworker May 5th, 2009 11:04 AM

Got anymore good letters Chris?

TED May 5th, 2009 11:18 AM

haha what a dick head :D

rk237 May 5th, 2009 02:06 PM

Damn people throwing the word proof around like they know what it means.

EDIT: Redfay, can you please shrink the graphic? It's funny, but it loses its impact after scrolling past it for the n'th time for large n.
Perhaps just use the quote itself as your sig.

redfay May 6th, 2009 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rk237 (Post 300962)
Damn people throwing the word proof around like they know what it means.

EDIT: Redfay, can you please shrink the graphic? It's funny, but it loses its impact after scrolling past it for the n'th time for large n.
Perhaps just use the quote itself as your sig.

Thanks for the advice. Thought the pic myself was a bit big as well. I'm not a photoshop person capable of intelligence. Better, though? :D

BBVcasualposter May 6th, 2009 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redfay (Post 301145)
Thanks for the advice. Thought the pic myself was a bit big as well. I'm not a photoshop person capable of intelligence. Better, though? :D

The bigger question is do you have breeding hips?

redfay May 6th, 2009 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBVcasualposter (Post 301180)
The bigger question is do you have breeding hips?

*sigh*... yes....