View Single Post
Unread December 21st, 2010, 11:31 PM

The game market is really in need of some improvement. I feel like they don't know what their doing when it comes to games. My store is a high volume game store, but last month I worked a shift in a low volume store, and they got a few of the 19.99 xbox headsets. My store didn't. Since then I've probably had at least 5 people ask me if we had them, but yet the store that got them still has yet to sell any.

Now I understand that the company is in trouble, but at least send us some controllers, or some WII nunchucks around the holidays. They sell like crazy, especially since were one of the only stores open on Christmas. One year I sold 4 xbox controllers, all to different people one Christmas morning. Some people don't realize the extra game accessories that they need until their kids open it up on Christmas. Then guess what? Blockbuster is the only place open.

Last but not least, retail games. Once again I understand they can't afford to get retail copies of every game that comes out, but at least some extra Call of Duty Black Ops would be nice. Only the big titles that they know are going to sell. The day Black Ops came out, had at least 15 people call throughout the day asking if we had it, and we didn't.

One more thing. What good is the Call of Duty Black Ops strategy guide, if we didn't get it until a week after the game come out. Did anyone else get them that late? At our midnight event a few people asked about it and we didn't even have it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chapter11buster For This Useful Post:
Big Dog (December 22nd, 2010), johnlow71 (December 22nd, 2010)