View Single Post
Unread November 18th, 2007, 09:14 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Air View Post
I had a customer come up to me today asking about Iron Giant.

Customer: Hey, I've been in here for about a month now looking for Iron Giant. Do you have any copies left? I never see it available...
Me: Ok, let's look it up.
*searches for Iron Giant*
Me: Yeah, it's still checked out. Hopefully it'll be back soon though, it was checked out on...
*presses PF2*
Me: April 29th.. wait a second..

Long story short, the guy who has it out has the Movie Pass and pretty much stopped account activity since August. Yes, for months after still having these movies on Movie Pass, he still rented just as normally.

This guy has paid $150-$200 this year to keep out a random Dora movie and the Iron Giant. Would you call this account to remind him that he still has the Movie Pass? If so, would you give a massive credit for him 'forgetting' about it even if he still has the movies out or basically take a 'I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can do' approach?
I don't call any customers to "remind" them about something. Frankly, it's more money coming into your store, anyway. The other customer wanting to spend five bucks for Iron Giant will get over it...you've got another customer paying $30 a month for it
Love each and every one of you. Thank you for years of great memories!!!!!!!