View Single Post
Unread June 9th, 2006, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf4321
Hollywood Video is just as bad, though. I returned a movie once and the next ten times I went they kept telling me that the movie was still out, no matter how many times I went over to the shelf and showed them that it was already in their possession.
Bullshit. The Found on Shelf report, run at least weekly, would have caught this... and if not, they would have correctedit when you pointed it out on the 2nd or 3rd time. Not tenth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf4321
They also like to leave up signs with the old rental price on it. When you get up to the register the price has doubled and they refuse to honor the posted price. Isn't that illegal?
Prices go down the longer the product is on the shelf. New Releases cost more than Favorites. Secondly, in every State I've done business in, what you describe is illegal, and retailers do everything in the power to prevent mismarked merchandise (the fines are huge!)

You probably just can't tell the difference between which products are marked as what. (Tip: the sign on the frontof the rack is forthe movies onthe frontof the rack, not the back!)

Quote:
Personally, I think all Hollwood Video and Blockbuster do is provide rationalization for pirates. After all, I don't mind stealing from thieves. Do you?
Then stop shopping there, asshat.