View Single Post
Unread July 17th, 2007, 07:52 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by videoslave23 View Post
No, I was more into the club scene. If this guy is the guy that i just googled it looks like he was more into private parties, like barmitsvas( spelling??), weddings, etc. Anyways, never heard of him. I have to say, though, i really miss playing out. I just noticed my brother has a youtube clip on his myspace of him playing for a live croud, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzzE3_Lyt4A singing his new "hardcore sound" track. I'm not that fond of the track, not really my style, but the crowd seemed to be enjoying it. I miss rocking out in front of tons of people. Maybe someday i'll get back into it. For now, it's just me and my basement.
We worked together during the disco era, broke many tracks here in the club we worked at. Reunited was one of them, so it tells you it was waaay back. There wouldn't be much about the club stuff, it was way before the internet. Heck, I even married the other dj ... lol It was a wonderful time of my life, and I miss it, too. I have been thinking about going back. I have an open offer to return. For me, I only do private family stuff now. Hilarious when I did a bachelorette party for one of my friends and I heard comments that I sounded like a real dj ... tee hee hee