View Single Post
Unread February 4th, 2013, 05:55 PM
IHBB GOD

hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I'm Sara. I worked for BBV from 2001-2010. Was a Store Manager for 6 of those years. I left because I grew up, got married and wanted a normal life. I was sick of being harassed all the time, at home, at work and even on my honeymoon. After my husband got in a screaming match with my DM (for calling me at 10pm to yell about madden presales) we decided it was time for me to leave.

3 years later, my store has long ago closed, as well as all our surrounding stores. I am a teacher at a local preschool, work monday through friday, no nights or weekends. I feel like I am finally doing what I was supposed to be doing. Sure the pay sucks. But my free time and personal life are worth more than any paycheck.

I am also on facebook. Don't PM me because I rarely check this forum anymore. but you can get to me through MOM, Zoo, RK and Abandoned Dreams.

Sidenote: thanks to Chris for starting this site out of hate, and keeping it alive for us to love.
AbandonedDreams (February 4th, 2013), Antithesys (February 4th, 2013), HelloItsMeMOM (February 4th, 2013), inkedangel (February 5th, 2013), ripGRUSH (February 5th, 2013), rk237 (February 5th, 2013), zooworker (February 6th, 2013)