Thread: IHBB Future?
View Single Post
Unread June 26th, 2010, 09:19 PM

maybe IHBB isnt the site for you Flantanella, but i can tell you that this site has helped me tremendously while working for blockbuster. Its not always easy to have someone to vent to work about, i know my significant other, my family and friends are all tired of hearing about how much stress i am under. After a hard day at work, i come here and know that there are several people willing to listen and empathize.

While Chris' original idea for this site did not pan out so well in the end, i believe the result was even better. I've gotten advice, tips and good ideas from just reading this site. The people on here are well informed, good, hard working people. At the end of the day, we all need somewhere to go...and IHBB is where i normally turn to.

So, it is clear that you are angry with blockbusterstore482...that has not a thing to do with Chris or this website. It was one guy that TRIED to help out and failed. Let him be a man with no guts for as long as he wants...while the rest of us find refuge here.