View Single Post
Unread July 27th, 2011, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Half Empty View Post
Good Luck Freemason- I too am nearing the end of my time with this company after getting shit on more times than I can recall. I should have quit years ago when I found out that they were hiring in new people making more than I was but I didn't- my mistake. I'm now stuck with a SM who is one of the laziest people ever created and who thinks watching the tapes and sending her family in to secret shop us during our shifts to try to catch us doing something wrong is her sole duty. Pushing all her job responsibilities onto everyone else is her goal for each day. I think -if we're still around- I will wait until the worst possible time of year to find coverage to quit-the holidays. She deserves that as a present this year.
Thank you for the support.

One piece of advice for you....

Don't do anything out of spite. If you feel that it is time to go, then it is. I know this decision will lead me down a very tough road of unemployment which is vast in this country. I accept that because I find that to be a better future then going through the routine of being at Blockbuster.

Fact is, no store will see life outside of 2-5 years. I'm being generous there, but still it shows that there is no long term life for this company. I've given too much of myself to a place that will drain you of happiness if you let them.

You should probably consider leaving sooner rather then later. Don't stay to exact some sort of personal vendetta against your dirty rotten trash bag slutty cunt of a manager because she does that sort of bullshit to you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Freemason220 For This Useful Post:
Glass Half Empty (July 28th, 2011)