View Single Post
Unread April 9th, 2011, 09:38 AM

Hi Im Just Breathe, Ive been with Blockbuster almost ten years and I want this company to get back to its grass roots and start using the technology to give our customers what they want and come for, Great movies, great service and hassel free shopping. As for us workers who go to battle everyday we all are overdue for a wage increase, especially Blockbusterstore482 who should be promoted to at least VP if not CEO cause if Jim Keyes can do it , Blockbusterstore482 can probably do it better and actually get things moving and plus I think he knows more about what people want, they want as a customer and as a worker. I also want to point out we need better health care benefits and better rules especially if you live in an area where they might have to drive on ice covered roads, SAFETY first, Also we need to have a better check out system, the drawer shouldnt open unless we are putting a signed slip for a purchase in it, we should also be able to order things for consumers and have proper concessions that fit where the store is located. Pickles belong in the grocery store or at that old Stop N Go I used to go to in Texas. We also need to end the endless paper work and go paperless, give ALL employees work related email address especially for communication purposes.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Just Breathe 09 For This Useful Post:
getoffmybeach (April 17th, 2011), HelloItsMeMOM (April 9th, 2011)