Thread: IHBB Future?
View Single Post
Unread June 26th, 2010, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by almondSM View Post
maybe IHBB isnt the site for you Flantanella, but i can tell you that this site has helped me tremendously while working for blockbuster. Its not always easy to have someone to vent to work about, i know my significant other, my family and friends are all tired of hearing about how much stress i am under. After a hard day at work, i come here and know that there are several people willing to listen and empathize.

While Chris' original idea for this site did not pan out so well in the end, i believe the result was even better. I've gotten advice, tips and good ideas from just reading this site. The people on here are well informed, good, hard working people. At the end of the day, we all need somewhere to go...and IHBB is where i normally turn to.

So, it is clear that you are angry with blockbusterstore482...that has not a thing to do with Chris or this website. It was one guy that TRIED to help out and failed. Let him be a man with no guts for as long as he wants...while the rest of us find refuge here.
I do not decline that this site has uses. I am just trying to raise that it should bring more usefull points then just a site to vent. Dont get all excited, there are still some here that would say you are in the wrong for some bullshit reason when you are right. I speak from experience

I never said my anger with blockbusterstore has to do with Chris or this site. That was actually my case to make the site better. Help out the workers still working for this fucking company to say no to their bullshit and fight them. When they come to you and say they got misconduct, and say either quit or be fired. You first tell them no and say show the evidence

Some of you may not know but Blockbusterstore, actually send me a message "we are trying to change things and we are going to take care of the company workers"

I call bullshit!!! I still invite him to prove me wrong...he hasnt nor has anyone else
Why find refuge here, call out your DM, RDO or even LP on their bullshit. Make them think twice about fucking with an employee. If you dont then they will just keep doing their crap till they go online or blue box. And you are out of a job