View Single Post
Unread April 10th, 2011, 12:51 PM
IHBB GOD

Send a message via AIM to AbandonedDreams
I'm not trying to fight either. Also not trying to console Mom, just to give my 2 cents about the fine line of freedom/privacy in raising children. I've seen parents who go way too far on both extremes and wanted to remind Mom that while her kid needs supervision, because I know how old Mom's kid is, she is also getting to the age of needing privacy. I know Mom knows this, but a lot of other people here were probably thinking something similar and wanting to say it, but not knowing Mom well enough or knowing anything about Mom's kid may have held their tongues.

I only became offended when Hothead asked if I was trying to say Mom knew and did nothing even though her kid was involved. The beers in my system last night probably didn't help.

And yoda, why are you encouraging people to fight when if someone perceives you as whiny all you do is post stupid poems about them and call them names in various threads instead of arguing with them with valid points?

Hothead, I apologize for misinterpreting what you said, and hope I didn't offend you.

Everyone happy now?