View Single Post
Unread March 26th, 2011, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbandonedDreams View Post
If you can't get there on time then you need to be scheduled to come in later or not be scheduled as someone's relief. It is NOT fair for other people to get stuck waiting on you because you have errands or don't feel like coming in right away. They have things to do that may be more important than you chilling before you go in (for example, appointments or picking up children) and you making them wait is not fair at all. Either show up on time or quit. You say you don't need the money, so you should quit and they'll find a way to work without you.

Them having to plan to stay late every time you're scheduled is just ridiculous.
lol maybe you didn't notice, but I was simply explaining from a different point of view. I never said I am late all the time, in fact I can't remember the last time I was late, it was probably last summer. I was merely stating that when you have other commitments and responsibilities a crappy 1 or 2 days a week for about $300 a month at Blockbuster isn't exactly numero uno. Obviously the shift leader screwing Princess_Cupcake over doesn't handle the juggling as well as I do. In fact the only reason I haven't quit is due to loyalty to the ASM and the CSR's at the store who would be really stuck out if I just up and quit on them.