View Single Post
Unread December 30th, 2011, 03:10 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkusAurelias View Post
So my parents are splitting up and getting a divorce. My mom has developed some serious mental health issues(and will not accept any help with) and as such I need to strike it on my own in the world. In order to do that I need money plain and simple. My father has agreed to pay for an apartment for me for six months while I find my way. Im 24 years old Ive been working for a blockbuster for the last four years(two as a manager) and im making about $10 an hour at about 30 hours or so a week and that just doesnt cut it. So ive got six months to find something better to do. I was thinking a trade school or something along that lines perhaps pharmacy tech? I need something to get me on my feet and then I can perhaps pursue higher education. I have a high school diploma and have dallied with community college but no degree of any sort. So anybody got any suggestions?
Proggramming will set you free with the money situation

What can you do with Apache MySQL and PHP? <---Personal knowledge for me.

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Last edited by Hot Head; December 30th, 2011 at 03:34 PM.