I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Unread April 18th, 2011, 07:29 PM
IHBB GOD

Where did all the nut-swingers go??!!

Seems a little quiet...
DavidNewly?... BB1112236346456456?..

What's up?.... (bitches)
Unread April 18th, 2011, 07:34 PM
IHBB Freak

u sure are talking a lot of big shit today..when nothing has been determined
I learned that dreams don’t work without action; I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or She is right inside you, underneath the pain, the sorrow, and the shame.
The Following User Says Thank You to DavidNewlySL For This Useful Post:
johnlow71 (April 20th, 2011)
Unread April 18th, 2011, 07:37 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidNewlySL View Post
u sure are talking a lot of big shit today..when nothing has been determined

Your response sums up why BB is dead... you refuse to see the sun right in font of your face.

p.s. (bitch)
Unread April 18th, 2011, 07:38 PM
IHBB Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAWLIGA View Post
Your response sums up why BB is dead... you refuse to see the sun right in font of your face.

p.s. (bitch)

here is what u dont understand kaw...I am on the ship until it sinks..when it does..i move on to bigger and better things, until then, I will continue to do my job day in and day out. All i know is...ur the sad one who sits on here and waits..

P.s..scrotum..
I learned that dreams don’t work without action; I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or She is right inside you, underneath the pain, the sorrow, and the shame.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DavidNewlySL For This Useful Post:
D Money (April 18th, 2011), johnlow71 (April 20th, 2011), UnderPressure (April 19th, 2011)
Unread April 18th, 2011, 07:47 PM
IHBB GOD

yes yes yes... there are "bigger and better things" waiting for you on the horizon. They are practically BEGGING you to join them...but yet you are a truly dedicated "professional" who doesn't chose to leave shim's current employer due to the awesome way that they have treated you over the years.
Your dedication to your current employer is only surpassed by your expertise in any area you chose. For you are truly a great "man?".

Blockbuster is gratefully thankful for having an employee like you on-board throughout the years,and employees like you are the reason that they are in the position that they are today.

(idiot)
Unread April 18th, 2011, 07:55 PM
IHBB Freak

As much as I would like to continue bantering back and forth with you kaw, I would much rather not waste my time. Company sure is in bleak times, have i been mistreated at times, absolutely. Do I know the end of the tunnel is possible near, sure I do. Will I find better things, absolutely, you have no idea what I am trying to do, or have been working on in my professional life to call me an idiot or not. Just because I still work for the company does not mean that if it does go under, or even if stores are cut, I will still not be okay.

You are truly the idiot, why do you ask? You hold a grudge against a company that has had poor leadership in corporate, but great employees. Alvie was an example of the good people in corporate, and he too is now gone. Did he stay though until almost the possible end, he sure as hell did.

Get over it, move on with your life Kaw, when the company is done and thousands of people are out of jobs, ill make sure i drop by the random bar you will be giving free blow jobs at in celebration.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DavidNewlySL For This Useful Post:
D Money (April 18th, 2011), johnlow71 (April 20th, 2011)
Unread April 18th, 2011, 08:04 PM
IHBB GOD

Nice... so was that your half-ass attempt at an apology?...and admitting that I've been right for the last 5 years? Damn you surely are an ass. I'll be sure and "Leave A Penny" the next time I'm coming home from a night-out and stop into 7-11 and see you working the overnight shift.
Until then...
575 stores left??... OH MY!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckP7gshWmNQ
Unread April 18th, 2011, 08:30 PM
Member formerly known as Lycanthor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAWLIGA View Post
575 stores left??... OH MY!!!
Are you going to be here until the very last one closes or is 575 remaining enough for you to leave? What's the threshold?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuspectRoll For This Useful Post:
johnlow71 (April 20th, 2011), justme83yo (April 20th, 2011)
Unread April 18th, 2011, 10:02 PM
IHBB GOD

Fight nice boys ....

MOM
johnlow71 (April 20th, 2011)
Unread April 19th, 2011, 05:10 AM

I stayed to the end. It's heart breaking. But I did have managers from other stores in our plaza offer me jobs and respectfully ask if the could woe my employees. My staff service average is about 7 years. New girl 1 year 1 month. Everyone in the plaza knows them and wants them. I'm 60 and trying to avoid going back to work. I was obsessed with my store and need to get back to my family. I'm proud of what we accomplished and am bitter about our end.