I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Unread April 21st, 2011, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbandonedDreams View Post
I'm not even sure he was FIRED. Can't remember if he ever said he was. BBVCasualPoster, who claimed to be an LP mole, claimed he knew all the details of why Kaw was fired but refused to post them. I think he did post something proving to Kaw that Cas knew who Kaw was irl, but I may have that confused with someone else. Because Cas never posted anything else about why Kaw was fired, Kaw doesn't believe him, and I think that might be a lot of the reason Kaw doesn't tell his story (although Kaw you could PM it to some of us. I hate Cas and I'm also interested, but respect if you still don't want to share).
He said Kaw was fired for coupon abuse. Kaw never denied it so it's probably true. That's what I learned from Glenn Beck.

Disclaimer: The postings on this site are my own and do not represent Blockbuster's or Dish Network's positions, strategies or opinions, because they are all a bunch of dickless idiots.
The Following User Says Thank You to BlockbusterLuvsU For This Useful Post:
wheresmikey (April 21st, 2011)
Unread April 21st, 2011, 01:28 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderPressure View Post
I don't care what Kaw or anyone says on here...I'm just curious about what Blockbuster did to Kaw. Most of us have all told our stories and I know it's his personal business, but jeez give us a hint!
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderPressure View Post
That's why I have a hard time caring about what you say. I could respect your opinion (which I know you don't care if I do) if I knew what you are so mad about all the time. For all we know you you could have been fired for a real reason....whatever....I don't care anymore...
He posted it along time ago before you guys were on.

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
Unread April 21st, 2011, 05:49 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Head View Post
He posted it along time ago before you guys were on.
Exactly...

p.s. Never fired...