I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Unread March 8th, 2012, 06:28 AM

Incentive Payout ...wtf

Anyone notice on their paystubs for this week that the payout is VERY low compared to what you know you sold? Well I did! I also was was one of 5 in my store that didn't receive the Blu ray payout a few weeks ago as well.... This company has gone to crap, big time. They can get away with under paying people because the majority won't report the problem.

Dear Dish, if this is supposed to make me want to sell more... it's not working. F-U!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dropbox01 For This Useful Post:
Baby Firefly (March 8th, 2012), fireyjewels (March 8th, 2012)
Unread March 8th, 2012, 11:44 AM
IHBB GOD

Mine was in the $40 range
Unread March 8th, 2012, 12:44 PM

Mine was around 60ish... not what I thought it would be and am hoping to see the payout from the closing store stuff soon... not holding my breath though just hoping
D Money (March 8th, 2012)
Unread March 8th, 2012, 01:16 PM

Yea what the hell was that 'blu ray incentive' anyways? Was the for the prp we sold? Both incentives were crap. First was like 5 bucks, this check it was about 40. I'm sure it was suppose to be alot more, but I was surprised they even decided to pay out. I mean, god knows what it was for, but yea seems really low.
Unread March 8th, 2012, 01:47 PM

$41 here. I'm not sure exactly how many prp/retail boxsets I sold, nor do I know exactly how many combo passes I sold. However, I'm pretty sure that during those 2 MONTHS I sold more than 41 combined.
Unread March 8th, 2012, 02:24 PM
IHBB GOD

When ever we had some kind of incentive, I always printed out an extra receipt. Although that what was back when we sold direct TV, made a lot of money off that one. Sounds like dish is out to screw people out of extra money they earned..and they know you can't afford to contest it legally
The top Poster!
Unread March 8th, 2012, 04:47 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooworker View Post
When ever we had some kind of incentive, I always printed out an extra receipt. Although that what was back when we sold direct TV, made a lot of money off that one. Sounds like dish is out to screw people out of extra money they earned..and they know you can't afford to contest it legally
Drop the hook, screwed, screwed, screwed baby....

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
Unread March 8th, 2012, 05:20 PM

Mine was horrible! I know there is no way in hell for 2 months that 50 dollars was NOT what the hell I went in and sold my ass off for!! That is a effin' insult after I had to hear constant bitching every damn day!! If you don't sell this or that you're FIRED!! So thank you blockbuster once again for screwing me royally in the ass and I took it standing up. I just became your bitch over 50.00 so you could use me verbally!! Go screw yourself!
The Following User Says Thank You to fireyjewels For This Useful Post:
MaximusX7 (March 8th, 2012)
Unread March 8th, 2012, 05:27 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireyjewels View Post
Mine was horrible! I know there is no way in hell for 2 months that 50 dollars was NOT what the hell I went in and sold my ass off for!! That is a effin' insult after I had to hear constant bitching every damn day!! If you don't sell this or that you're FIRED!! So thank you blockbuster once again for screwing me royally in the ass and I took it standing up. I just became your bitch over 50.00 so you could use me verbally!! Go screw yourself!
Drop the hook; fuck Blockbuster ; fuck Blockbuster, fuck blockbuster, baby

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hot Head For This Useful Post:
MaximusX7 (March 8th, 2012)
Unread March 8th, 2012, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Head View Post
Drop the hook; fuck Blockbuster ; fuck Blockbuster, fuck blockbuster, baby
the man has a way with words...
The Following User Says Thank You to MaximusX7 For This Useful Post:
HelloItsMeMOM (March 8th, 2012)