I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Unread April 19th, 2011, 07:45 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireyjewels View Post
Being a bitch never killed nobody.....just sayin'

I just want to say this - I can't count how many times BB has screwed EVERYONE. Not just employees but customers. I will go down when the ship goes down. Do I have a back up plan yes and no. Do I give a shit - hell to the mother fucking no. If people have a grudge or certain hatred against this company let them vent it out for god sakes. The last time I checked it is The United States of America where there is a such thing as freedom of speech. So let the angry, bitter people bitch their feelings out. It doesn't mean they wish ill on any damn one. Jesus christ grow up get some balls and let it go. If it helps them cope, let it. It doesn't mean Kaw wants to see people without a damn job...of course unless your DavidNewlySl from the sound of it. I normally keep to myself and just post funny or the facts but good flipping lord.
Perfect...
Unread April 19th, 2011, 08:12 PM
IHBB Freak

i guess u have not been reading all his posts where he keeps saying thousand of people will be out of jobs just saying, or u all wont be working tomorrow just saying..etc....but its okay let him vent and rage, and as i stated before, wish people out of jobs.
I learned that dreams don’t work without action; I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or She is right inside you, underneath the pain, the sorrow, and the shame.
Unread April 19th, 2011, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidNewlySL View Post
i guess u have not been reading all his posts where he keeps saying thousand of people will be out of jobs just saying, or u all wont be working tomorrow just saying..etc....but its okay let him vent and rage, and as i stated before, wish people out of jobs.
I have read enough of Kaws' post to realize that there is a serious issue that lies between him and BB. He vents thru his post, the same way that you are careful with what you say even though I notice that you can be a realist about things also David. However, everyone is entitled to feel what they want, when they want. It is a choice of having that freedom. All I am saying is, I don't think he sits and wishes crap on anyone intentionally. I do know how I feel and I have seen and been through a bunch of bullshit with this company. I may not get on here and be like BLOCKBUSTER DIE, but that doesn't mean that isn't how I feel either. You don't have to be such a freaking douche either.....just saying. I don't need you to repeat what I say but heaven forbid if it makes you feel better.....have at it.
Unread April 19th, 2011, 08:36 PM

Blockbuster deserves to die. Yes, it sucks that there are innocent casualties - but Circuit City employees and TV Repairmen all lost their jobs and I'm sure they are doing just fine now. There will be life after Blockbuster for almost all of the ex-employees I wager and for most I bet it will turn out for the better. I, myself, am a testament to that as with many others on here. Just because Blockbuster dies doesn't mean the employees all die. Blockbuster fucked up bad and screwed a lot of people - let it pay the price and stop using its employees as fucking hostages.

Hell, I bet half the employees of Blockbuster still live with their parents and are going to college anyways...

The postings on this site are my own and do not represent Blockbuster's positions, strategies, or opinion.
The postings on this site are my own and do not represent DISH Network's positions, strategies, or opinion.
The Following User Says Thank You to itirnitii For This Useful Post:
AbandonedDreams (April 20th, 2011)
Unread April 19th, 2011, 08:43 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
I have read enough of Kaws' post to realize that there is a serious issue that lies between him and BB. He vents thru his post, the same way that you are careful with what you say even though I notice that you can be a realist about things also David. However, everyone is entitled to feel what they want, when they want. It is a choice of having that freedom. All I am saying is, I don't think he sits and wishes crap on anyone intentionally. I do know how I feel and I have seen and been through a bunch of bullshit with this company. I may not get on here and be like BLOCKBUSTER DIE, but that doesn't mean that isn't how I feel either. You don't have to be such a freaking douche either.....just saying. I don't need you to repeat what I say but heaven forbid if it makes you feel better.....have at it.
True... and yes David, you are a freaking douche.
Unread April 19th, 2011, 10:49 PM
IHBB Freak

Quote:

I have been on this board for quite sometime to know what Kaw's intents are and what others are. I have no problems with anyone else on this board at all, and about 85% of them want blockbuster gone, so that should tell you what I know. Maybe u should go back and lurk through some of his posts.

I also have been put through a lot of shit..so I feel your pain on that.
I learned that dreams don’t work without action; I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or She is right inside you, underneath the pain, the sorrow, and the shame.
Unread April 20th, 2011, 04:59 AM
IHBB GOD

Send a message via AIM to AbandonedDreams
Quote:
All I am saying is, I don't think he sits and wishes crap on anyone intentionally.

Except for David, I think mostly because David keeps pointing it out, so Kaw antagonizes him, and David whines about it, and then the cycle continues and continues...if one of them would let it go, there'd be no more arguments over what Kaw thinks....

...and I think if Kaw is telling us what he thinks, that should be the final say in the matter.
Unread April 20th, 2011, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidNewlySL View Post

besides posting the truth and trying to get the blind to see, what's wrong with what he's posting again?
Unread April 20th, 2011, 11:20 AM

david is sad caus he knows his store is not on the list
Unread April 20th, 2011, 03:31 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flantanella View Post
david is sad caus he knows his store is not on the list
I found this post useful.

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.