I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Unread March 11th, 2012, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Money View Post
Just curious.. did anybody else out there get told a couple weeks ago that we were getting $10 payout per TA vs. $5?
carrot on a string my friend....
Unread March 11th, 2012, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Just curious.. did anybody else out there get told a couple weeks ago that we were getting $10 payout per TA vs. $5?
I know that about a week and a half before we closed they said it was going to be 10 bucks for each
Unread March 11th, 2012, 09:22 PM
IHBB GOD

Next week should be combo pass. They did split it up last time, back in Feb when we were suppose to get paid
Unread March 12th, 2012, 05:08 AM

Ugh...I just want to be rid of this company, I hate being jerked around like this, just let us go and pay us and let us get on with our lives we owe nothing to you anymore Blockbuster
Unread March 12th, 2012, 05:28 AM

Quote:
We were told it was only for TA signed up that 1 week and that was about 2 weeks ago. Don't expect to see this money...
Unread March 12th, 2012, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireyjewels View Post
I am surprised you aren't being threatened with losing your job before you are through. We are being told that we must not want to give them away and we need to figure out how! It's going to be a fight until the end......
They are in the process of closing around 7 stores in my area-only keeping maybe 2 or 3 "Go Forward" stores within 45 miles of each other. People are finding other jobs and if they feel no loyalty to BBV-and why would they-then they are leaving. Dangling a 1,000 if they stay and close the store carrot kept most SMs-none are making budget so they won't be getting the additional 1,000 bribe. There are not enough workers left now and stores are calling around begging for help so if they want to threaten my whole store then go ahead and have fun filling our shifts these next 2 weeks. I'm still there because I haven't found another job yet and my SM has become a different person since the closing was announced and is actually pleasant to be around.

Last edited by Glass Half Empty; March 12th, 2012 at 07:54 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Glass Half Empty For This Useful Post:
D Money (March 12th, 2012)
Unread March 12th, 2012, 05:19 PM
IHBB GOD

Isn't anyone going to sue the company for them not paying us?
Unread March 12th, 2012, 07:58 PM

They are claiming that if a customer bought more than 1 bundle you would only get $1 for the whole transaction not $1 for each bundle. Yet this was not made clear at the start or else everyone would have rung all the bundle customers up differently.
Unread March 12th, 2012, 10:09 PM

EPIC FAIL! Most people got paid and most did not. Now they said they will fix soon. Like our PTO from 2011, humm......Now another incentive for selling combo pass? Where is the first incentive before going into another one? All empty promises.... We are selling we are asking just don’t say something and don't back it up!
Unread March 13th, 2012, 06:13 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBVSTARMAKER View Post
EPIC FAIL! Most people got paid and most did not. Now they said they will fix soon. Like our PTO from 2011, humm......Now another incentive for selling combo pass? Where is the first incentive before going into another one? All empty promises.... We are selling we are asking just don’t say something and don't back it up!
I know how you feel. They still haven't payed us for the Nov or Dec yet and now they tell use that we get money to sell the combo pass now. Its kind of hard to have that incentive when they haven't pay us that last 2 months.