I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Unread September 4th, 2010, 05:55 AM

Anyone else back to calling in numbers?

Well I can only assume that since Doug McHose is gone, his MOTW about calling in numbers every three hours and working shifts till goals are met was either forgotten about or overruled.

As of yesterday my DM contacted me and asked me to contact all the stores in the district to collect numbers for TA, Bundles, and pre-sales 3 times during the night shift, as well as repeat the process for the rest of the weekend.

Anyone elses DM re-establish this rule?

It was nice while it lasted, but I guess it is over....

On a side note however...my DM told also told me that she will be coming into stores on occasions to look at security camera tapes to make sure that no one is standing behind the counter during weekends unless they are checking out a customer...Im pretty sure it was just an idle threat, but if that really is the case, the 1st day she comes in and decides to watch a tape not for security reasons, but for the reason of just being a bitch...thats the day I put in my notice and never look back.

But back to the subject at hand...anyone else back to the numbers calling?
Unread September 4th, 2010, 07:10 AM
IHBB GOD

yes we are. my SM is asking for updates by the hour.

it's so pathetic.

=3
Unread September 4th, 2010, 07:48 AM
IHBB GOD

They really have a fetish for numbers

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Last edited by Hot Head; September 4th, 2010 at 09:17 AM.
Unread September 4th, 2010, 08:06 AM

You know when you guys get a call for numbers and your stores are empty. Take a picture of the store on your cell and text it to your DM, asking explain how we can sell to an empty store.

If they say no excuses, then ask them to come in and show you how to sell. Its their job to teach you not fucking harass you for bullshit goals. Lets see how many of them step up to the plate
Unread September 4th, 2010, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flantanella View Post
You know when you guys get a call for numbers and your stores are empty. Take a picture of the store on your cell and text it to your DM, asking explain how we can sell to an empty store.

If they say no excuses, then ask them to come in and show you how to sell. Its their job to teach you not fucking harass you for bullshit goals. Lets see how many of them step up to the plate
They'd probably put you on their shit list and find a reason to fire you.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to empbal For This Useful Post:
AfricahereIcome (September 4th, 2010), farmface (September 4th, 2010), sparklez631 (September 4th, 2010)
Unread September 4th, 2010, 08:52 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzawork View Post
Well I can only assume that since Doug McHose is gone, his MOTW about calling in numbers every three hours and working shifts till goals are met was either forgotten about or overruled.

As of yesterday my DM contacted me and asked me to contact all the stores in the district to collect numbers for TA, Bundles, and pre-sales 3 times during the night shift, as well as repeat the process for the rest of the weekend.

Anyone elses DM re-establish this rule?

It was nice while it lasted, but I guess it is over....

On a side note however...my DM told also told me that she will be coming into stores on occasions to look at security camera tapes to make sure that no one is standing behind the counter during weekends unless they are checking out a customer...Im pretty sure it was just an idle threat, but if that really is the case, the 1st day she comes in and decides to watch a tape not for security reasons, but for the reason of just being a bitch...thats the day I put in my notice and never look back.

But back to the subject at hand...anyone else back to the numbers calling?
That's what my bitch of a DM did, would sit out in the parking lot and watch us. No matter why you were behind the counter she came in and bitched at us.
The top Poster!
Unread September 4th, 2010, 09:12 AM
IHBB GOD

My new favorite is customer service not projects, but if you don't have 100% compliance you are screwed
Unread September 4th, 2010, 09:17 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flantanella View Post

Take a video, not a picture.

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
Unread September 4th, 2010, 09:17 AM

Back to calling in numbers? We never stopped here!
The Following User Says Thank You to lucky me For This Useful Post:
omg_bbv (September 5th, 2010)
Unread September 4th, 2010, 09:29 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooworker View Post
That's what my bitch of a DM did, would sit out in the parking lot and watch us. No matter why you were behind the counter she came in and bitched at us.
Lol lock the door, she will face plant into door and tell her to get laid.

Hand her a copy of Pirates.

Last edited by Hot Head; September 4th, 2010 at 09:36 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hot Head For This Useful Post:
TheShooter87 (September 4th, 2010)