I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Unread June 28th, 2011, 11:29 AM

what do they pay SM's?

My brother, despite all my warnings, has recently been laid off and is considering any and all jobs out there. He said he wants to apply for a SM position and wants to know what they pay but I told him I have no idea! Any help?
Unread June 28th, 2011, 11:32 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by underemployed View Post
My brother, despite all my warnings, has recently been laid off and is considering any and all jobs out there. He said he wants to apply for a SM position and wants to know what they pay but I told him I have no idea! Any help?
Money plus many hours of work, pain, stress, and putting up with a DM that has no clue how to run a store.
That is their pay
The top Poster!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zooworker For This Useful Post:
Darkfall28 (June 29th, 2011), getoffmybeach (June 28th, 2011), Hot Head (June 28th, 2011)
Unread June 28th, 2011, 11:39 AM

like I said, I tried to warn him! But just like me he's willing to put aside a bit of dignity in order to pay the rent, you know what I mean?
Unread June 28th, 2011, 11:41 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
like I said, I tried to warn him! But just like me he's willing to put aside a bit of dignity in order to pay the rent, you know what I mean?
Depends what are qualifications (schooling) and experience

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hot Head For This Useful Post:
BlockHead69 (July 5th, 2011)
Unread June 28th, 2011, 11:49 AM

he's got a BA in sociology, has been a teacher, car salesman, computer tech all sorts of stuff really.
Unread June 28th, 2011, 11:55 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
he's got a BA in sociology, has been a teacher, car salesman, computer tech all sorts of stuff really.
Well he could be a dm. as long as you have a bachelors your good for sm. pay would start of no smaller than 30-35 thousand.

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
Unread June 28th, 2011, 12:01 PM

Monopoly money.

Disclaimer: The postings on this site are my own and do not represent Blockbuster's or Dish Network's positions, strategies or opinions, because they are all a bunch of dickless idiots.
Unread June 28th, 2011, 12:49 PM

They get just enough to cover the antacids and hair restoring products....... and occasionally they get a free bundle.
Unread June 28th, 2011, 01:46 PM

Wouldn't he be better off not applying? Their just going to close even more store within the next few months. Why hire from the outside when they can move store managers that are already with the company.
Unread June 28th, 2011, 01:56 PM

Are they even hiring SMs? We've had 5 stores close in my district with the great purging and only 1 got transfered and it was all underhanded and sneaky-aka the Blockbuster Way....
The Following User Says Thank You to Glass Half Empty For This Useful Post:
yodavsjason (June 28th, 2011)