I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Other Stuff (Off Topic) > Other Ranting and Raving

Unread March 21st, 2013, 08:55 PM
IHBB GOD

Send a message via AIM to AbandonedDreams
Just found this in my email...

Type here to search Entire Mailbox Privacy Options Sign out

Mail

Deleted Items (2100) Drafts Inbox Junk E-Mail [2] Sent Items

Click to view all folders

Manage Folders...

Reply Reply All Forward Junk Close

Get the HTC DNA for a Blockbuster LOW price! BLOCKBUSTER [CustomerCare@blockbuster.delivery.net]

To help protect your privacy, some content in this message has been blocked. If you're sure this message is from a trusted sender and you want to re-enable the blocked features, click here.

Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2013 2:52 PM To:

Movies and Mobile: Get the DROID DNA from HTC 4G LTE from Blockbuster. Trouble viewing? View in your web browser.

Get the DROID DNA by HTC at a GREAT PRICE, just for Blockbuster members!

DROID DNA by HTC at a special low price! You have to click here to see it. And now that you've seen the price, you can get the phone and then, download the Blockbuster Android App! Use it to manage your Blockbuster By Mail queue or even check the availability of a hot new release at your local Blockbuster store. We're all about finding ways to make shopping at Blockbuster easier for you, and being mobile is a big one! Get it today!

More about the DROID DNA by HTC:

Crystal-sharp clarity With a quad-core processor, 4GLTE, and the predictive intelligence of Google Now, paired with Beats Audio, a 5-inch 1080p HD screen, and the transmissive touch of NFC, and your sensory systems will allow you to experience the world on whole new level. The Droid DNA by HTC. Upgrade your human specifications. Only on Verizon.

Slick design The 5-inch display is framed by a stylish metallic red and deep black, soft-touch design that is as easy on the eyes as it is in the hand.

Strong and fast! The DRIOD DNA is a powerful and speedy smartphone with a Super Fast Quad-core Processor and the Predictive Intelligence of GoogleNow ™ on America's largest 4G LTE network from Verizon Wireless.

Entertainment on the go Download apps, surf the web, enjoy Beats Audio ™ and play games without buffering or lag.

Terms | Privacy Policy | Customer Service | About Blockbuster | My Account

DO NOT REPLYTO THIS EMAIL. This email addressdoes not accept replies. Ifyou havea customer service issue or question regarding this communication, please click here or go to www.blockbuster.com and click on "Help."

To customize your newsletter preferences, click here.

To ensure you receive all ofour emails, add CustomerCare@blockbuster.delivery.net to your addressbook or trusted sender list.

If you no longer wish to receive email from Blockbuster, clickhere to unsubscribe. Please DO NOT reply to this email to unsubscribe.

Thisemail was sent to: @

Thisis an advertisement for BLOCKBUSTER. Located at: 9601 S MERIDIANBLVD, ENGLEWOOD, CO, 80112, ATTN: Email Marketing.

Blockbuster name, design and related marks are trademarks of Blockbuster L.L.C. ©2013 Blockbuster L.L.C. All rights reserved.

Connected to Microsoft Exchange
Unread March 21st, 2013, 09:06 PM
IHBB GOD

we got you in the system mauahahaha
Unread March 22nd, 2013, 08:45 AM

Lol, took several times of trying to unsubscribe but I finally stopped getting those emails lol
Unread March 22nd, 2013, 09:57 AM

I had a funny (at least I thought it was) response to this last night... Should I put it here?
The Following User Says Thank You to PickleBundle For This Useful Post:
AbandonedDreams (March 22nd, 2013)
Unread March 23rd, 2013, 06:33 AM
IHBB GOD

im still here, think ill try and post each day till sites done which should be 7 days.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnlow71 For This Useful Post:
AbandonedDreams (March 24th, 2013), zooworker (March 26th, 2013)
Unread March 23rd, 2013, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlow71 View Post
im still here, think ill try and post each day till sites done which should be 7 days.
Unless I buy everyone a month of additional usage! LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to SpiceCake For This Useful Post:
johnlow71 (March 24th, 2013)
Unread March 24th, 2013, 10:53 AM
IHBB GOD

lol. go for it money bags lol. heres my post for the day. have fun its sundau for gods sake.
Unread March 26th, 2013, 05:11 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by PickleBundle View Post
I had a funny (at least I thought it was) response to this last night... Should I put it here?
Better hurry, soon you won't be able to.
The top Poster!
Unread March 26th, 2013, 11:10 AM
IHBB GOD

post o day, hmmmm just 5 days left here maybe possibly? go forward young friends past blockbuster days.
The Following User Says Thank You to johnlow71 For This Useful Post:
AbandonedDreams (March 26th, 2013)
Unread April 2nd, 2013, 04:34 PM
IHBB GOD

Tmobile galaxy note 2 is better than driod dna.

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.