I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > I Hate Blockbuster > Do You Hate Blockbuster Video?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread October 19th, 2008, 07:41 AM

Thumbs down This is getting silly now..

So ok i have been with blockbuster for nearly 2 years now, and i have to say as much as i hold a grudge against it, i actually quite like my job in some respects sure you get arsey customers, sure the work is plentiful etc. but one thing is really grinding my gears..

WHATS WITH THE PAY??????

ok i have enough pay to get by but what with all this new Catagorising success thing that we have been asked to do our stores team is in pieces!!

The mod's are pissed and stressed because we get the same pay as jonnyboy *not a real person* who's job it is to simply put boxes back on shelves we are over-run, asked to do stuff that am's are meant to do because ours got fired, and we feel run down! the manager doesnt see our plights and laughs it off yet all he/she does is come in and take the credit!.

the same wage as miss big boobs who puts stock on the food sections,

what is with it? if anything goes wrong on my shift i'm the manager in charge not them, yet i get paid the same??

is there no incentive to be any higher than a csr pawn nowadays?

i mean come on? free rentals is cool but it doesnt exactly pay the bills! and everyone gets the same? what is it cast the same stone to everyone?

i guess this is kind of a rant, and yes i could go find a better job but what is blockbusters view on this? any store managers want to throw in their five pence?

has this always been policy? it's goddamn crazy if you ask me...

*oh hi would you like a job?? yes please! Great your doing twice the job that jonny is doing for the same wage.. GREAAAT WHERE DO I SIGN!!!*

it's crazy no?