I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Other Stuff (Off Topic) > Other Ranting and Raving

Unread May 22nd, 2007, 08:58 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzMan View Post
Damn. Do you even get change from your $100 note at the ballpark anymore??

(I'm going to Seattle for a series sometime next month..... going to be a great time)
You know, I paid $15 for parking.
Beers were $6.25 each so I bought a total of 2 for me and initially one for one of the guys I went with. $18.75 +1 gave girl tip she was cute.

4.50 for a hot dog and $4 for a coke = 8.50 I have to drink something other than just beer with food.

Then I went looking for nachos about the 6th inning cause I saw a dude with some and they looked good. I couldnt find them so I bought a soft pretzel then I thought I should buy 2 more in case anyone else with me wanted one. They did.... $3 each $9 Plus I got another coke smaller size this time but still $3 so that trip was $12

So 15 + 18.75 + 8.50 + 12 = $54.25 I didnt have to pay for tickets luckily but they had a face of $18 each.

I even remember commenting to one of the checkout girls how much worse this was than even going to a movie. she laughed.

If I took one of my GF's it would of easily been a $100 night. Sick
Unread May 22nd, 2007, 10:50 AM
IHBB Freak

Send a message via Yahoo to videoslave23
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBVcasualposter View Post
4.50 for a hot dog and $4 for a coke = 8.50 I have to drink something other than just beer with food.
Since when? beer is a perfect thirsssst quencher. (ask lomi, i'm sure he'd agree)
Unread May 22nd, 2007, 02:23 PM
IHBB GOD

Back on topic, I once stole twenty dollars from my Mom's purse and blamed it on my Brother. He was grounded for two weeks. Sweet revenge considering that my Brother often did things that got both of us in trouble, even when I had nothing to do with it.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that." George Carlin (Thanks Moonprism)

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone.
Unread May 23rd, 2007, 12:07 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBVcasualposter View Post
You know, I paid $15 for parking.
Beers were $6.25 each so I bought a total of 2 for me and initially one for one of the guys I went with. $18.75 +1 gave girl tip she was cute.

Then I went looking for nachos about the 6th inning cause I saw a dude with some and they looked good. I couldnt find them so I bought a soft pretzel then I thought I should buy 2 more in case anyone else with me wanted one. They did.... $3 each $9 Plus I got another coke smaller size this time but still $3 so that trip was $12

So 15 + 18.75 + 8.50 + 12 = $54.25 I didnt have to pay for tickets luckily but they had a face of $18 each.

I even remember commenting to one of the checkout girls how much worse this was than even going to a movie. she laughed.

If I took one of my GF's it would of easily been a $100 night. Sick
Imagine the cost if you took them all

Add on a tank of petrol (300 mile round-trip to the park), and staying in a local hotel overnight, and it looks like I'm droping a couple of Benjamins

--Helena Bonham Carter
Unread May 23rd, 2007, 07:46 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzMan View Post
Imagine the cost if you took them all

Add on a tank of petrol (300 mile round-trip to the park), and staying in a local hotel overnight, and it looks like I'm droping a couple of Benjamins
plan on it...i haven't been this season, but those prices are typical of Safeco Field...but you will have a lovely view of Elliott Bay for when the Mariners are spanking your team!

TURTLE IS A WELL KNOWN, WELL RESPECTED, AND MUCH LIKED CONTRIBUTER TO THESE FORUMS AND SHOULD BE PROMOTED TO ROYAL STATUS ASAP.
Thanks to the Royal Sugar Pants from the Royal Ninja Tortoise!!

Royal Ninja Turtle...aka the Royal Tortoise
Unread May 23rd, 2007, 07:56 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtletime View Post
plan on it...i haven't been this season, but those prices are typical of Safeco Field...but you will have a lovely view of Elliott Bay for when the Mariners are spanking your team!
Don't worry Oz, it's an empty threat. The Padres went up and conquered Safeco last weekend, but your team can have it if you want.
Unread May 23rd, 2007, 09:55 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by rk237 View Post
Don't worry Oz, it's an empty threat. The Padres went up and conquered Safeco last weekend, but your team can have it if you want.
zip it, rk...just you zip it!!!!!!!!

TURTLE IS A WELL KNOWN, WELL RESPECTED, AND MUCH LIKED CONTRIBUTER TO THESE FORUMS AND SHOULD BE PROMOTED TO ROYAL STATUS ASAP.
Thanks to the Royal Sugar Pants from the Royal Ninja Tortoise!!

Royal Ninja Turtle...aka the Royal Tortoise
Unread May 23rd, 2007, 10:15 AM
IHBB Freak

Send a message via Yahoo to videoslave23
Again, back on topic...

I once made a little kid cry walking home from elementary school cry. I was driving with a car full of people, and I slowed down and tried to reinact one of the scenes I had seen on anti-drug commercials. As I approached, I slowed the car and rolled down the window.

Me- "Hey, man. Do you want some drugs?"
kid- "Nooooooooo" (starts walking faster, now with his head down)
Me- "Are you sure?? The first one is free."
kid- (mumbles something and keeps walking with his head down)
Me- "You could trying selling them. You could make some good money. You got any friends that want drugs???"

At that point, what started out being really funny, just turned reallllly sad. The kid just started bawling, and at that point we realized that he was terrified. We yelled, "Just Kidding!!!!!!!" and took off, but the damage was already done.
Unread May 23rd, 2007, 10:21 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by videoslave23 View Post
Again, back on topic...

I once made a little kid cry walking home from elementary school cry. I was driving with a car full of people, and I slowed down and tried to reinact one of the scenes I had seen on anti-drug commercials. As I approached, I slowed the car and rolled down the window.

Me- "Hey, man. Do you want some drugs?"
kid- "Nooooooooo" (starts walking faster, now with his head down)
Me- "Are you sure?? The first one is free."
kid- (mumbles something and keeps walking with his head down)
Me- "You could trying selling them. You could make some good money. You got any friends that want drugs???"

At that point, what started out being really funny, just turned reallllly sad. The kid just started bawling, and at that point we realized that he was terrified. We yelled, "Just Kidding!!!!!!!" and took off, but the damage was already done.
Your lucky he didn't get your plate number and tell his parents who would have called the cops.
The top Poster!