I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Unread May 12th, 2011, 05:38 PM

"The New Blockbuster Way"- Scream "Hi! Welcome to Blockbuster, good to see you- is there anything at all I can help you with today????" loud enough so that the customer becomes stunned and disoriented, therefore lessening the chance of them noticing that we no longer carry New Releases.
Unread May 14th, 2011, 05:38 PM

Send a message via AIM to Baby Firefly
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlow71 View Post
let me count the things, clean windows, straighten shelfs, put bsi stickers on titles that have none etc.....

but alas yes i know even those chores are done already. just look busy
And the ledges. DON'T FORGET THE LEDGES!
Unread May 20th, 2011, 06:44 AM

Yeah... I don't do the blockbuster way. It's totally stupid and robotic. I don't make my employees do it either. My store traffic consists of 95% regulars, and if we act too formal, they get very uncomfortable.
Unread May 20th, 2011, 10:30 PM

I don't forget ledges... or windows.... or the dusting of all the prp that collects dust because no one even touches the damn things. I'm waiting for the new SM to follow me home to continue to belittle me and criticize me for not having ESP and automatically know all the intimate details of each and every daily change in policy for this that and the other thang.... especially since he seems to treat such information as a strict government secret until you violate the secret new policies...... I can't hit him at work, but I'd stomp the old goat into kibble and feed him to my neighbors pitbull if he decided to follow me home to continue his special brand of training.

no no no..... I'm not bitter..... I'm postal.... BIG DIFFERENCE