I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Unread June 12th, 2007, 11:46 AM
IHBB Freak

Really? Are you that bored that you are reading my old post on here? Do you have a life of your own?Really? Are you that bored that you are reading my old post on here? Do you have a life of your own?Really? Are you that bored that you are reading my old post on here? Do you have a life of your own?Really? Are you that bored that you are reading my old post on here? Do you have a life of your own?Really? Are you that bored that you are reading my old post on here? Do you have a life of your own?Really? Are you that bored that you are reading my old post on here? Do you have a life of your own?Really? Are you that bored that you are reading my old post on here? Do you have a life of your own?Really? Are you that bored that you are reading my old post on here? Do you have a life of your own?Really? Are you that bored that you are reading my old post on here? Do you have a life of your own?Really? Are you that bored that you are reading my old post on here? Do you have a life of your own?Really? Are you that bored that you are reading my old post on here? Do you have a life of your own?Really? Are you that bored that you are reading my old post on here? Do you have a life of your own?Really? Are you that bored that you are reading my old post on here? Do you have a life of your own?Really? Are you that bored that you are reading my old post on here? Do you have a life of your own?Really? Are you that bored that you are reading my old post on here? Do you have a life of your own?

Well ARE YOU!!!????????

Last edited by ClutztomerControl; January 14th, 2009 at 01:21 AM.
Unread June 12th, 2007, 11:51 AM

Wink

Now you tell me If it got any worse i was going to start typing in capitals
Unread June 12th, 2007, 12:02 PM
IHBB GOD

If you're not going to add anything useful, and you're not, just shut the fuck up.
Unread June 12th, 2007, 12:16 PM
IHBB Freak

Send a message via Yahoo to videoslave23
Quote:
Originally Posted by independent View Post
Let me make myself more clear. We do not care, one bit, about Blockbuster's ongoing battle against Netflix, Movie Gallery (and Hollywood Video), Amazon.com's downloads, format wars, BBO, the decline of stores, etc. etc.

We don't want to see news articles about this crap. We don't read them anyway. If you insist on trying to start discussions about what we think of Blockbuster's stance against [insert random company/technology], you will find the discussion derailed very, very quickly. Expect several replies having nothing to do with your boring post, and everything to do with various chemical properties, african bugs, and weird science stories. Look at it this way: do you care about that crap? Nope. Now guess how we feel about your boring post? Exactly.

When i read the above i took it as a ruling that was to be adhered to by all members and hence i saw it as censorship. If you are telling me that this isn't the case and posts about the very real changes happening now,which will define this industry for the next 10 years can be discussed by those who are interested then that can only be a good thing.
Hey, indieface.

There's this button in the bottom right. It's called a quote button. But don't mind me, I don't want to be accused of censoring your precious posts.

Last edited by videoslave23; June 12th, 2007 at 12:23 PM.
Unread June 12th, 2007, 12:18 PM

Some people are very easily upset.
Unread June 12th, 2007, 12:22 PM

I didnt want to quote it as i was trying to avoid the discussion being personalised,however i haven't been successful.Thanks for the advice anyway
Unread June 12th, 2007, 12:24 PM
IHBB Freak

Send a message via Yahoo to videoslave23
Quote:
Some people are very easily upset.
Quote:
I didnt want to quote it as i was trying to avoid the discussion being personalised,however i haven't been successful.Thanks for the advice anyway
Oh yeah. Double posting is usually frowned upon.
Unread June 12th, 2007, 01:57 PM

lolling at this epic war of wits thread.

http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/
Unread June 12th, 2007, 03:37 PM
IHBB GOD

i like the new guys
Unread June 12th, 2007, 04:13 PM
IHBB GOD

Send a message via Yahoo to URBAN_COWBOY
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutztomerControl View Post
You know what's almost as bad as "newbies"? Elitist, forum know it all smarty pants. No one cares how long you have been an active member of a forum. No one cares how high your post count is. No one cares about your current and previous forum wisdom.

Just thought I'd throw that out there. Of course my newbie opinion isn't valid to the almighty forum wizards.
you're right, your opinion doesn't mean shit. go back to lurking until you can add something of significance to the board.

Quote:
Did you know? Noob Saibot is a fictional character from the Mortal Kombat fighting game series. He was also the first Sub-Zero.

Noob Saibot is actually "Tobias Boon" backwards, named so after the co-creators of Mortal Kombat, Ed Boon and John Tobias. It is a commonly held misconception by fans that since John Tobias left Midway Games, the "Saibot" portion of the name had to be removed for legal reasons. Tobias does not own the rights to the name of "Saibot". While the character's name does read simply "Noob" on the lifebar when fighting him alone in Mortal Kombat: Deception's Konquest mode and in Mortal Kombat: Armageddon, this is more than likely the result of the development team splitting up the name Noob-Smoke, and not writing in "Saibot" for purposes of efficiency. Noob is still referred to by the additional name of Saibot in Noob-Smoke's ending, and Ashrah's. He is also clearly stated as Noob Saibot by his brother in Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks, which was made long after Tobias left, as well as during Armageddon's Konquest mode.

It is widely believed that Noob Saibot's true identity was going to be revealed in Mortal Kombat 4, but since Noob Saibot was replaced in favor of Reiko, his identity as the original Sub-Zero was never revealed until Mortal Kombat: Deception. However, fans from www.mortalkombatonline.com, which was then known as www.mk5.org, caught on to this potential story arc far earlier. Dating back to 1999, veteran fans and long-time contributors of the website spearheaded the notion that Noob Saibot was indeed the deceased brother of Sub-Zero. Though it may only have been a programming decision, the inclusion of the "freeze and shatter" Fatality which belonged to Sub-Zero as one of Noob's fatalities in home versions of Mortal Kombat 4, was among the evidence. The revelation that Noob was indeed the original Sub-Zero in Mortal Kombat: Deception was considered a major event in the series, and the long-time proponents of the idea rejoiced.

An early Mortal Kombat: Deception costume design for him became Havik, a different character altogether.

n the Mortal Kombat universe, Noob Saibot is a wraith from the Netherealm who was the original Sub-Zero and brother to the younger Sub-Zero. He was killed by Scorpion, in revenge for killing him in cold blood. A heartless, coldblooded assassin, Noob Saibot had to earn his place in the Netherrealm and became a deadly force to be reckoned with. In the ending of Mortal Kombat: Deception, it is shown he is willing to kill even his own brother. Again, as seen in Deception, he has partnered with his brother's old ally, Smoke.

Trivia:
* It is unknown what Noob Saibot thought of his brother while he lived. In his Deception ending it is stated that Noob, should he still be human, would feel pride for him due to how far he had come (going from someone who lived in Noob's shadow to grandmaster of the Lin Kuei clan), but that now as a wraith he harbors no feeling towards him.
* Noob Saibot is widely considered a top tier character, if not number one, in Mortal Kombat Trilogy. He, along with Rain, were considered "broken" characters by many fans because of their moves being too powerful. His combos were easy to pull and dealt a lot damage, and his disabler move was, if used properly, very effective.
* He may still be able to manipulate cold as Noob Saibot, as evidenced by his "freeze and shatter" fatality in Mortal Kombat Gold. However it is possible the developers placed the fatality in the game for the sake of giving one extra fatality leaving the question as to whether he truly can still utilize ice powers unanswered.
* Although he was completely black in the 2D games, once the series turned to full 3D Noob's outfit has gained elements of blue as well.
* Noob Saibot is one of the few characters to not have a character card on the bonus disc in the Premium Edition of Mortal Kombat: Armageddon.
* In Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero, there was a briefly hinted love interest between Sub-Zero and Sareena. She most likely doesn't yet know that he has become Noob Saibot, and it is unknown if he retains any thoughts of her.
* Noob was part of Jazwares.inc's third wave of Mortal Kombat action figures along with Kano, Johnny Cage and Reptile released just prior to the holiday season of 2006.
now why would you post this shit. you're intentionally posting stupid shit to be an "elitist" ass. Nobody here could care less about your Mortal Kombat crap. go back to mommy's basement, put Mortal Kombat on and you and your little zit faced friends can go back to imagining what it will be like to do something one day other than jack off to your mom's Sear's catalog.

Quote:
I think ClutztomerControl makes a valid point.Sure there need to be rules but do we really have to censor our posts according to what some senior member likes or not just because he has posted a lot.
I look in most days and the posts are made up of mainly trivial stuff and occasionally interesting facts.Sometimes the trivial stuff is funny and sometimes just crap.Recently Justthefacts posted some well researched stuff and was ridiculed however it was the best post of the day for me.I don't think any genuine forum should be controlled by a few members,it can only remain interesting and valid with lively debate from a wide range of opinions otherwise it becomes incestuous.What do i know i am only a junior member
I'll respond to you the same way I did to this other jack off. Nobody cares about your opinion. You are like that little white speck on the top of chicken shit. It may look different, but at the end of the day, it's still chicken shit.

Quote:
Let me make myself more clear. We do not care, one bit, about Blockbuster's ongoing battle against Netflix, Movie Gallery (and Hollywood Video), Amazon.com's downloads, format wars, BBO, the decline of stores, etc. etc.

We don't want to see news articles about this crap. We don't read them anyway. If you insist on trying to start discussions about what we think of Blockbuster's stance against [insert random company/technology], you will find the discussion derailed very, very quickly. Expect several replies having nothing to do with your boring post, and everything to do with various chemical properties, african bugs, and weird science stories. Look at it this way: do you care about that crap? Nope. Now guess how we feel about your boring post? Exactly.

When i read the above i took it as a ruling that was to be adhered to by all members and hence i saw it as censorship. If you are telling me that this isn't the case and posts about the very real changes happening now,which will define this industry for the next 10 years can be discussed by those who are interested then that can only be a good thing.
very real changes that will define the industry for the next 10 years? Are you fucking serious? Blockbuster changes its' mind more times than Lindsay Lohan starts rehab (nice pop culture referrence for all you youngsters). Get a grip, this is video rental, not fucking NASA. Not to mention, it will be a minor miracle if Blockbuster is still around in 10 years.

Quote:
Oh geez guys. I wasn't trying to start a flame war here. Settle down. I was merely stating a general comment... that elitist are just as annoying as the unexperienced newbie. Don't look into it too much. I mean this topic is nothing but an over generalization to begin with.
Too late. Go fuck yourself. Your opinion doesn't mean shit here and won't ever unless you pull your head out of your ass and follow the rules. Like society, this forum has rules. It must in order to survive. Just like all the little n00b pricks before you, either follow the rules or you will be gone. It's just that simple. Others have come before you and tried to change the rules. There is a reason they are gone and we are still here. Whether you like it or don't like it, learn to love it.

And now for my parting words of wisdom:

GET AIDS AND DIE!!! (used w/ expressed written consent from BeerMonkey)

"Girl, you're making me harder than chinese algebra."-Craig Shoemaker

Cowboy, I'm all yours Always have been, always will! -WrongHeaven

Royal Executioner