I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Unread September 15th, 2009, 07:17 PM

Blockbuster Happy-Meal???

Anyone else get the boxes for the confection bundles?
Unread September 15th, 2009, 07:21 PM

yeah. theyve been selling rather well
Unread September 15th, 2009, 08:04 PM

The good sales will probably end when all of your stores are closed down. But hey you can always work at hollywood video, or cleaning urinals, Im sure your qualified for that. (then again maybe not)
Unread September 15th, 2009, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0311marine View Post
The good sales will probably end when all of your stores are closed down. But hey you can always work at cleaning urinals, Im sure your qualified for that.
Nah, we wouldn't want to put you out of a job, that's just mean.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheAnomaly For This Useful Post:
almondSM (September 16th, 2009), johnlow71 (September 16th, 2009), PilotKelson1056 (September 22nd, 2009)
Unread September 15th, 2009, 10:14 PM
IHBB Freak

I'd forgive this whole stunning lack of creativity if it was at least funny. OH ho ho, a comparison to toilet cleaning? I'm absolutely sure you didn't steal that joke from another joke thief who in turned lifted that from yet another, and so on, so forth... I'm sure the day after the toilet was invented, that joke began. Way to be last on the list of parroting failures who couldn't be funny without reading from a Carrot Top pamphlet.

And I'm certainly sure none of us have heard about Blockbuster losing business to this "Reed Bocks"?

I'm tired of trolls around here trying to offend with "Your store close down yet?" I don't come to YOUR message board and ask you if your testicular goiter has burst yet, do I?
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbydanny
If I want the experience of being in the store, let me have it on my own fucking terms.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to deathbydanny For This Useful Post:
almondSM (September 16th, 2009), Ghost of AtlanticVamp (September 15th, 2009), johnlow71 (September 16th, 2009), Mxnl1090 (September 16th, 2009), PilotKelson1056 (September 22nd, 2009), Woodstock (September 16th, 2009), yodavsjason (September 15th, 2009)
Unread September 15th, 2009, 11:39 PM
IHBB Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbydanny View Post
And I'm certainly sure none of us have heard about Blockbuster losing business to this "Reed Bocks"?

I'm tired of trolls around here trying to offend with "Your store close down yet?" I don't come to YOUR message board and ask you if your testicular goiter has burst yet, do I?

Or how the cream is working on that rash.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ghost of AtlanticVamp For This Useful Post:
johnlow71 (September 16th, 2009)
Unread September 15th, 2009, 11:59 PM
IHBB GOD

You are assuming he has balls.
The Following User Says Thank You to yodavsjason For This Useful Post:
johnlow71 (September 16th, 2009)
Unread September 16th, 2009, 06:08 AM

Quote:
I'd forgive this whole stunning lack of creativity if it was at least funny. OH ho ho, a comparison to toilet cleaning? I'm absolutely sure you didn't steal that joke from another joke thief who in turned lifted that from yet another, and so on, so forth... I'm sure the day after the toilet was invented, that joke began. Way to be last on the list of parroting failures who couldn't be funny without reading from a Carrot Top pamphlet.
I'm tired of trolls around here trying to offend with "Your store close down yet?"?" I don't come to YOUR message board and ask you if your testicular goiter has burst yet, do I?

I guess your another one on here that cant read. I didnt see "Reed Bocks" anywhere on my last post. Did I touch a nerve are you now a toilet cleaner...was your dad a toilet cleaner. Did him coming home to beat your mom and rape you every night smelling like shit did that damage your psyche? I didnt realize there was a carrot top pamphlet where would you buy something like that.

And this isnt your message board, I hate blockbuster. I guess you didnt realize and thought like the other idiots that this was a love bbv forum. I guess by using medical terminology you might score some points as a great insult but it just makes you look more and more stupid. But thats ok princess Im sure your special to someone.
Unread September 16th, 2009, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodavsjason View Post
You are assuming he has balls.
And your just hoping you can get a peek so you can think about it while abusing yourself to a family photo album.
Unread September 16th, 2009, 08:11 AM

Quote:
I'd forgive this whole stunning lack of creativity if it was at least funny.
Quoted for truth