I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Unread June 2nd, 2012, 08:23 PM
IHBB GOD

Hugs everyone...
Unread June 2nd, 2012, 11:14 PM
IHBB Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Head View Post
I understand the difficulties have having an autistic person(s). Now without further realism I would like David to verbally attack me with his "misinformed" rhetoric
Every post you continue to make on this board, just shows how low your iq truly is, just saying. How am I misinformed, you act big and tough, and try and flaunt whatever your salary is.
I learned that dreams don’t work without action; I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or She is right inside you, underneath the pain, the sorrow, and the shame.
The Following User Says Thank You to DavidNewlySL For This Useful Post:
zooworker (June 6th, 2012)
Unread June 3rd, 2012, 04:46 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidNewlySL View Post
Every post you continue to make on this board, just shows how low your iq truly is, just saying. How am I misinformed, you act big and tough, and try and flaunt whatever your salary is.
Well you did just admit your misinformed my point is proven. Unfortunately I can not agree that my IQ is like yours (room temperature). I mean who would give someone like you (Helen Keller ) a big salary like hot head.

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
Unread June 3rd, 2012, 01:32 PM

These changes should have already occured. There are only two leaders allowed under the store manager. Both are to be called ASM on of operations and of marketing. They have been given very specific duties, and would be considered at the level that we called assistant now because the pay grade has not changed. Hours are less at 33, but only 35 were gauranteed before.
Unread June 5th, 2012, 10:51 PM
IHBB GOD

Send a message via AIM to AbandonedDreams
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Breathe 09 View Post
Hot Head Im not gonna agrue with you, you can obviously say what you feel. Yes I said my point of view but I dont shut anyone down. Its not my style, I just like to inform and thats all I did ok?
Its ok to tell Hothead he's being a dick. Since you didn't, I figured I would. I'm 85% sure he was waiting for me to react to that comment anyway.

To everyone: Using any type of disability as an insult (including retarded, autistic, low IQ, or Helen Keller) is just as bad as equating stupidity with gender, race, or religion. Only its worse because a lot of the people with disabilities can't defend themselves. Just don't do it. And eliminate the words "retard" and "retarded" from your vocabulary.
Unread June 7th, 2012, 01:37 PM

Were all on this planet together and when theres folks that arent as fortunate as the rest of us, we need to be compassionate and help those in need. I do alot of work with Hospices and do various volenteer work because I have been very blessed in my life and if helping with paper work, or cleaning or making someone feel good makes there life easier then Im pleased.
The Following User Says Thank You to Just Breathe 09 For This Useful Post:
johnlow71 (June 7th, 2012)
Unread June 11th, 2012, 01:21 PM

Little update here, we got our summer hours starting next week we are going to be open an hour later than usual everyday. My ASM leaves at the end of the week and I get to see whether they promoted someone I hate or hired someone I can't stand stand... Maybe if I'm lucky theyll do both and fire me...
Unread June 11th, 2012, 01:22 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkusAurelias View Post
Little update here, we got our summer hours starting next week we are going to be open an hour later than usual everyday. My ASM leaves at the end of the week and I get to see whether they promoted someone I hate or hired someone I can't stand stand... Maybe if I'm lucky theyll do both and fire me...
All the stores left here no longer have an asm, so maybe your lucky in that one....
The top Poster!
Unread June 11th, 2012, 04:52 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbandonedDreams View Post
Its ok to tell Hothead he's being a dick. Since you didn't, I figured I would. I'm 85% sure he was waiting for me to react to that comment anyway.

To everyone: Using any type of disability as an insult (including retarded, autistic, low IQ, or Helen Keller) is just as bad as equating stupidity with gender, race, or religion. Only its worse because a lot of the people with disabilities can't defend themselves. Just don't do it. And eliminate the words "retard" and "retarded" from your vocabulary.
There is a french word for you

incompetent

Retard replaced with incompetent

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Last edited by Hot Head; June 11th, 2012 at 04:57 PM.
Unread June 11th, 2012, 06:25 PM

My asm is leaving cuz they are getting rid of his position... And I found out today it's the guy I hate so on the plus side I won't have to work with him as much.